School project

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

School project

Postby SpaghettiD on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 am

Greetings to you all!

I'm from the Netherlands and for a school asignment I have to talk about something in English. And when i came across FSM'ism I knew what my subject would be. Now i'm looking for as much information about your believes etc. etc.

I allready came across a few of your main believes, but i was hoping that you could help me out a bit. :worship:

Hope you can help me out a bit

:fsm_float:
SpaghettiD
Conchigliette Convert

Re: School project

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Try reading the website. www.venganza.org

Also try reading our FAQ in the Standards & Practices forum. While you're there, you're supposed to read all the threads there and make your first post in the New Converts thread.

We're probably not going to tell you all the details of our religion when it's all on the site already. If you have any specific questions, we'd be happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Return to All Things FSM