FSM Sighting -- Really!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: FSM Sighting -- Really!

Postby Sir Jughead on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Elvalia wrote:This is why I never go to a party without a friend. Usually a large-ish male friend.

Funny story:

One of my friends is a high level Jeet Kune Do practitioner. She also happens to be a 6 foot tall blond bombshell, so she is often used as a 'large-ish male friend' in disguise by her girlfriends.

One night at the bar she and some friends were being harassed by some creeps, so they decided to move bars. The guys followed them out and the one leader kept ha. She politely told him to get lost, to which he replied 'Are you gonna make me, honey??' and grabbed her arm. She promptly performed a spinning heel kick, knocking him out cold and breaking her stiletto heel, much to the amusement of the bouncer.

Nobody ever suspects the butterfly . . .
Sir, I admit your general rule,
That every poet is a fool;
But you yourself may serve to show it,
That not every fool is a poet.

- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Sir Jughead
Conchigliette Convert

Re: FSM Sighting -- Really!

Postby Scott the Pirate on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 pm

If you've ever seen the movie Hitch, you've seen the move that my friend Aniko used on a creep at a bar when he grabbed her wrist and made an "I get what i want" comment. Face first into the table! :)
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Previous

Return to All Things FSM