TO CHRISTIANS

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

TO CHRISTIANS

Postby hunter123 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:04 pm

I took down what was here because DaveL is right i was trolling and kind of put christians down. thats NOT the pastafarian way, i appologise
hunter123
Conchigliette Convert

Re: TO CHRISTIANS

Postby DaveL on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm

I hope you arn't here to troll...cause you are off to a bad start.

There are lots of religious and non-religious people who deplore ID. That's why we are here.
We arn't here to bash Christians...we are here to bash ID being taught in science class.

Better read this...

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3517

Q: Hey! I just arrived, and I see that you disagree with the teaching of intelligent design in school. Does this mean I can assume that you also abhor Christianity? Does this mean that we share every single remotely religious or moral belief? Does this mean that I can be an intolerant jackass on these forums, because everybody has to agree with me?

A: No. FSMism is intended to protest attempts to include religion in science curriculum. We are in no way against religion itself, and we do not appreciate being portrayed as such by radical people who consider this the perfect vehicle to spread their inane doctrines.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Return to All Things FSM