meh

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: meh

Postby Scott the Pirate on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm waiting to hear about a research position in the oncology dept of one of the hospitals here. Had the interview Monday before last (THOUGHT that i'd "wowed 'em"), sent the "thanks for the interview note" on Wednesday, and was supposed to hear from them by "early this week". Hadn't heard from them so i called to play the "excited to work with you " card, but when i heard the HR womans answering machine message i knew why she hasn't called me....She's SICK. Her name is Julie, but she's so stuffed up that i couldnt tell if she'd said Julie, Judy, Jeremy, or Jackie, so there's still hope. :)
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby Ubi Dubium on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

"Nuuuu?"
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Meh!
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Previous

Return to All Things FSM