A miraculous personal appearance by the FSM!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

A miraculous personal appearance by the FSM!

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Sadly, my miraculous personal encounter with His Noodliness was apparently not interesting enough for our prophet, Bobby, to post on the main site when I sent it to him Dec. 23, so I'll post it here instead. Arrgh.

I took this cell phone picture a few months ago, but I have a cheap old phone and its pic uploading service is apparently no longer functioning, so I only got it onto my computer recently, when I sent it to my friend's phone in a message and she uploaded it and sent it back to my email. I was in my bedroom, using my computer as I often do, when I looked up at the ceiling, and saw the image of the FSM in a pattern of light! I hastily took this cell phone picture. I named the picture and tried to take another, but when I looked back up at the ceiling, the image was gone. I'm very lucky to have been touched by His Noodly Appendage, and to be given the opportunity to share this miracle with the world.

It's kind of blurry, but it's easy to see the form of the FSM, with the one bright Noodle seeming to reach out to personally touch me! As you may or may not remember about me (I know I haven't been much of a presence here) I am one of the very few to take FSMism seriously as a religion (maybe the only one? Robbobrob says he's incorporated FSM into his pantheon, if that counts). He didn't say anything to me, in accordance with the seventh IRRYD, but perhaps it was a sign that He was watching over me and wanted me to remain faithful.

Ramen! :fsm:
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Re: A miraculous personal appearance by the FSM!

Postby Scott the Pirate on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm

You are truly blessed. :)
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby athiestboyscout on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:12 am

Whoa! That is just freaky. It really looks like the FSM.
You've filled his house with things of gold
While handing crumbs to the old and poor
And then you preach about being pure
And wonder why we're laughing
In your old way you're trying to find us
But we can't follow what's behind us
Too much blind faith, it will blind us
Though sometimes it's a blessing

But I remember when I still embraced you
A little prayer would ease my mind
'Til I saw that you hide from the misery outside so I left you behind
-Steppenwolf, From Here to There Eventually
athiestboyscout
Ziti Zealot

Postby Scott the Pirate on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 pm

I have a pic of a soda stain on a sidewalk that bears a striking resemblance to the FSM, but don't own the hardware to put it on the 'ol laptop. I'd "mobile email" it to myself, but it'd cost $4.99 and i'm still unemployed. :)
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Return to All Things FSM