Divine intervention or just a UFO?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Divine intervention or just a UFO?

Postby horrorneefje on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:25 pm

I am very new here, and to the FSM church in general. Consider me a lost noodle returning to his plate.
I may be mistaken here, I guess I need lots of theological education, so may the great FSM punish me with a lovely indigestion if Im wrong, and may he teach me the right path. So be it.

Anyway... could this be an FSM appearance or was it just a UFO?

If the first case is true, it would seem like His Holy Noodleness is opposed to wind energy as an alternative to the one, true and only form of clean energy: spaghetticalories!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 108149.ece

Quote: John Harrison, another witness, described how he looked out of his landing window and saw a “massive ball of light with tentacles going right down to the ground” over the wind farm. He said: “It was huge. With the tentacles it looked just like an octopus.”

I wouldn't be surprised if the missing blade turns up somewhere else on the world!

:worship:
horrorneefje
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Divine intervention or just a UFO?

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 am

Global warming is caused by a lack of pirates, not greenhouse gas emissions. Any fool knows that. So it is quite possible that His Noodliness sees no virtue in renewable energy.

4am sounds like the sort of time that The FSM might be blundering about in his cups, and decide to whack a wind turbine just for the unadulterated hell of it. His Noodliness would probably have then been practising his sword play with the missing blade.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Return to All Things FSM