pasta pantheon!!!!

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: pasta pantheon!!!!

Postby Valanthe on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Yes. the FSM is the main deity of the pantheon, but He does encourage us to keep open minds, so some people may see the influence of other deities here and there. I must remember to take proper communion this Friday...
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Ubi Dubium on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

We have one Deity, one true Prophet (pesto be upon him), and one Saint so far (RIP St. John). I think that's plenty. (Oh, and a bunch of Forum Prophets. I'm not sure how they rank. I guess they just are rank.)

But since the FSM (pesto be upon him) is not a jealous god or anything, it's probably fine to believe in as many others as you like. Might as well, they all make about equal sense.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Valanthe on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 am

Well, Eris says that she is your only Goddess, but She also says that Discordians are prohibited from believing anything they read, so you can take that however you want. Either way, I see no conflict between Pastafarianism and Discordianism. Which, in my view, just allows me to have that much more fun...in my heart of hearts, though, I be a pirate.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Previous

Return to All Things FSM