Since I'm Italian...

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Since I'm Italian...

Postby franzbrandi on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:29 am

Hi everybody, sorry for my english. :?

I'm Italian and I'm a newbie in this religion, and I would like to ask you:
- since, like most of people in my country, I love eating pasta every day, should I consider myself a adept of the FSM, like a monk, or should I consider myself as a blasphemous guy?
- have I to say some kind of prayers before eating the beloved pasta? If yes, what I have to do to avoid hell, since I never did that? I'm really afraid of VDs!!

Sorry but I'm really concerned about these questions. Thanks to all the pirates helping me. :wink:
franzbrandi
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Since I'm Italian...

Postby Ubi Dubium on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:57 am

Eat the Pasta! Drink the Grog! Say a prayer if you feel like it, but don't count on the FSM listening. He might be too hungover. Say "Yaarrghh!" once in awhile, and you're good.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:49 pm

What ^he^ said...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:24 pm

A pizza once in a while wouldn't hurt. And don't neglect the beer (and wine). As a pastafarian, you are somewhat obligated to society to inspect beer and wine on a regular basis, just to be certain that there's no subtle drop in quality. Sometimes this requires repeated sampling...
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby Ubi Dubium on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:43 am

Roy Hunter wrote:What ^he^ said...

Thank you, but please correct to "^she^".
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:21 pm

YAAARRRGGHH!!! there ma'am.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby franzbrandi on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:20 am

ET, the Extra Terrestrial wrote:A pizza once in a while wouldn't hurt. And don't neglect the beer (and wine). As a pastafarian, you are somewhat obligated to society to inspect beer and wine on a regular basis, just to be certain that there's no subtle drop in quality. Sometimes this requires repeated sampling...

Roger :)
franzbrandi
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Ahoy! If ye haven't done so already, read the FAQ and the other threads in the Standards & Practices forum.
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Return to All Things FSM