Reading the "hate Mails"

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Reading the "hate Mails"

Postby BordusiusIV on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:34 am

I just wanted to have a place were people can discuss or just laugh at the mails adressed in the "hate mail section"

Since i started this thread i might start to say something to. I love them! The ideas of some people, the nerve, the ignorance...it cracks me up to read something as sinister as a person can muster and only succeed to describe her own views of the word XD.

"Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh
"
PS Divooneh is "crazy" in persian
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot

Re: Reading the "hate Mails"

Postby Robbobrob on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 am

"Hello, I am a closed minded religious nut, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of [insert any religion's deity here] ? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)"

There, we now have a boilerplate form for all hate-mail from close minded idiots It is a completely "non-denominational, all religious types that hate anyone who dares think differently than they do" sort of form hate mail letter.

LOL.....got to love the hypocrisy of asking for proof from a group that demands you take their beliefs on faith alone.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.
Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby BordusiusIV on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 am

Funny
Robbobrob wrote:
"Hello, I am a closed minded religious nut, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of [insert any religion's deity here] ? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)"

There, we now have a boilerplate form for all hate-mail from close minded idiots It is a completely "non-denominational, all religious types that hate anyone who dares think differently than they do" sort of form hate mail letter.

LOL.....got to love the hypocrisy of asking for proof from a group that demands you take their beliefs on faith alone.

The retarded thing about that is that if you give them proof you get to hear "god did that" or something similary vague. I think im going to argue (just for fun)in the same way they try to "argue" with me, by saying "i dont need proof, i KNOW that evolution did it" or "i have personal proof that cant be scientificly proven that evolution is correct" :roll:

Ps, no im not going to do that :)
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot

Postby Scott the Pirate on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Excellent work guys! Now if we can just get it out to all of them they can start emailing each other instead of venganza. :)
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby BordusiusIV on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:30 am

Scott the Pirate wrote:Excellent work guys! Now if we can just get it out to all of them they can start emailing each other instead of venganza. :)

Yeah, its the question of accepting anytihng we give them that is the problem, includinig a fine and working template etc ;)
Ramen :worship:
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot

Postby BordusiusIV on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 am

Scott the Pirate wrote:Excellent work guys! Now if we can just get it out to all of them they can start emailing each other instead of venganza. :)

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit", so if i eat an apple and Poo* in nature and a tree grows up from it, i have made my lifes work. Sounds good to me, there goes all ambition....oh, wait, i did not have any to toss away.

:)
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot

Postby DaveL on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 am

Guys,

Just in case you feel like generating a few more for Bobby to read, you might want to try this...(this website is a crackup).

http://truechristian.com/hatemailgen.html
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Elvalia on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Thanks DaveL! And thanks truechristian.com!
Elvalia's Hatemail Fun, bad words replaced because I did not like them wrote:FLUFFY YOU!! As a 13-17 year old I'm outrated that you can call yourself a Christian and be so hatful and dum! FLUFFY YOU!! You need to know, yes you know you are jhurting christinity! Jesus not show the hate, you show hate and make christin look very very bad! I'm only 14 and I am so mad! FLUFFY YOU!! once and for all. FLUFFY YOU!! Even I know your stupid and I hate you so much sicne you say the racist word and you have penis on kiddie page. I'll pray for you. I hope you die and go to Hell forever. I'll pray for you. I'm not hateful. you are. I hate you.

I actually really enjoyed that. :)
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:
Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Postby BordusiusIV on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:17 pm

Elvalia wrote:Thanks DaveL! And thanks truechristian.com!
Elvalia's Hatemail Fun, bad words replaced because I did not like them wrote:FLUFFY YOU!! As a 13-17 year old I'm outrated that you can call yourself a Christian and be so hatful and dum! FLUFFY YOU!! You need to know, yes you know you are jhurting christinity! Jesus not show the hate, you show hate and make christin look very very bad! I'm only 14 and I am so mad! FLUFFY YOU!! once and for all. FLUFFY YOU!! Even I know your stupid and I hate you so much sicne you say the racist word and you have penis on kiddie page. I'll pray for you. I hope you die and go to Hell forever. I'll pray for you. I'm not hateful. you are. I hate you.

I actually really enjoyed that. :)

Fine she is supposed to be 14.....Is this serious?!?!.....its like im eating vinager and pinaple in my mouth, dont know if to smile or smear :D
BordusiusIV
Ziti Zealot

Postby Elvalia on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Did you play with the hatemail-maker? It was jolly good fun!
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:
Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:43 am

I have read a few of them now. I am deeply saddened for the future of humanity. Even those who claim to be Christians know nothing about their own religion (Christianism?).

None of them can spell. None of them have the slightest grasp of grammar or punctuation, never mind irony, and it is completely obvious that not one of them has actually studied the religion they claim to follow and defend.

Because by merely thinking of doing harm to 'sinners' they have reduced themselves to... well, 'sinners'!

And exactly the same fate - Hell - will await them as awaits the rest of us. According to the Bible there is nothing that a single one of us can do to assure a place in Christian heaven. Only hope that someone who is already there puts in a good word for us. Fat chance of that for any of those hate-mail writers!

Beer and strippers seem a much more appealing prospect and I loathe both... :roll:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:48 am

Tigger_the_Wing wrote:Beer and strippers seem a much more appealing prospect and I loathe both...

I wouldn't worry too much about that. The strippers only appear in gender / orientation-specific form to those who actually want to see them (I think). I am hoping for white rioja and wandering mariachi bands in heaven, myself...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Scott the Pirate on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm

We said this in another post, but we've decided that strippers you don't want to see function like a "Someone Elses Problem" from the hitchhikers guide.

RRR quoted the book saying "An S.E.P or 'Somebody Else's Problem field' is a cheap, easy, and staggeringly useful way of safely protecting something from unwanted eyes. It can run almost indefinitely on a flashlight battery, and is able to do so because it utilizes a person's natural tendency to ignore things they don't easily accept, like, for example, aliens at a cricket match. Any object around which an S.E.P is applied will cease to be noticed, because any problems one may have understanding it (and therefore accepting its existence) become Somebody Else's. An object becomes not so much invisible as unnoticed.

An S.E.P can work in much the same way in dangerous or uninhabitable environments. Any problems which may present itself to a person inside an S.E.P will become Somebody Else's."

Sorry to be a bit repetitive but it certian applies here too! :)
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby Ubi Dubium on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Yes, heaven will definitely need an S.E.P. field once I get there, because my heaven will have to have bagpipes.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 am

Aaaarrrghh.... not the pipes of bagness????!!!! :?

I might have married a Scot and have a son who learnt to play them, but my Sassenach heart still trembles at the sound of strangled cats. :(

Anyway, thank you fellow Douglas Adams fan for the S.E.P. and I hope the late, great man is in a heaven of his choosing.

In my heaven I would like motorbikes and cappuccino...
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Next

Return to All Things FSM