FSM for IPU

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM for IPU

Postby gonepostal42 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 am

I wonder if we could put together something along the lines of "Jews for Jesus" (I still can't say that with a straight face) with the Invisible Pink Unicorn faith. Both have the same essential ideals, and as far as my research has determined, are not like Islam and Christianity in that they must destroy each other...your comments and ideas are welcome.
gonepostal42
Conchigliette Convert

Re: FSM for IPU

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 am

Go away. Or just read the rules first.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby gonepostal42 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 am

you completely missed the irony.
gonepostal42
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Capn Tayth on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:38 am

We have a FSM... they have half a pink unicorn... we win.
Capn Tayth
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby gilesguy on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:26 am

What is the chruch of the FSM's official policy towards the IPU anyway? I have just joined the church, so I thought I had better find out the major opinon floating around.
gilesguy
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Ubi Dubium on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 pm

gilesguy wrote:What is the chruch of the FSM's official policy towards the IPU anyway? I have just joined the church, so I thought I had better find out the major opinon floating around.

Well, it's not like the FSM (pesto be upon him) is a jealous god or insists on any particular dogma or anything. So eat pasta, drink grog, talk like a pirate, and believe in whatever the heck you want.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby vikinglordSF on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:30 am

I hate when my fellow mates ask what the churches offical views are on any topic. We have no offical views. Read the gospel we are a bunch of crazy pirates with flimsy moral standards and beliefs. His noodlyness like many other dieities does not want us over thinking things or we might find flaws in the universe. You see the FSM does not claim to be perfect and doesnt want you going around telling people he is after all he had slapped a few mugs of grog down before he even started creation. So because he is not perfect his followers can not have some perfect standard to follow in their moral views. Dont stress about the details of the churches "offical views" just enjoy a mug of grog or coolaid if you dont like grog and have a good time. As far as the unicorn goes i havent seen any unicorns out here on the sea so they must not exsist besides even if he does exsist he doesnt change anything the FSM is still the almighty creator and hes just more awesome!
"knowledge speaks but wisdom listens"-Hendrix
vikinglordSF
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to All Things FSM