Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game

Click the icon below to launch Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game.

fsm - the game

Macromedia Flash Player Required. Download Flash.

628 Responses to “Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game”

1 76 77 78
  1. Jake says:

You All are the dumbest bunch of people I have ever seen, If you think spaghetti created you then you need to lay off your drugs because I EAT YOUR god
    and btw on your website if you say legit and science in a sentence your fucking dumb.
    Fun game but seriously??? get lives

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

You All are the dumbest bunch of people I have ever seen,
      ** You have never seen me, and judging by your poor grammar and lack of understanding of satire, I would say you need to look in the mirror on that one.

If you think spaghetti created you then you need to lay off your drugs
      ** If you believe in a bearded sky zombie on a stick that comes from a book of talking snakes, flying light and dark creatures, not to mention the ridiculous violence and obscene amount of contradictions, then you need to seek psychiatric help. Something is not right.

because I EAT YOUR god
      ** You eat yours too. Everytime you take communion (cannibal). Besides, ours is done on a holy day (Friday) for the purpose of honoring the FSM. So, you saying you eat our god is not an insult. Just shows you are a closet Pastafarian.

** Religion in a sentence with science at any point is absolutely ridiculous.

Fun game but seriously??? get lives
      ** You are the one trolling the web dude. Check out the mirror again.

• Gwen says:

I tried to play the game, but I seem not to be able to touh the people with me noodly appendages.
        I am able to pick up the symbols of the great noodle, but why am I unable to touch the people?

Is it my browser, the game(because you can not force people to become pastafarians? ) or I don´t have the squiggly fingers needed for the game?

• Keith says:

You can raise and lower the FSM by moving your mouse up and down. Only the tip of the noodley appendage does the conversion so it is important to get the manoeuvring right.

• Keith says:

I daresay you were told about this site by some fundamentalist no-hoper and came here just to cause trouble. We have had so many of your type spewing bile that it is water off a Triceratops’ back. You pitiful little worm! Do you think your venomous ravings will alter our opinions? Crawl back under your rock.

2. Nike Air Jordan 23 says:

From all the blogs I’ve review lately, this one seems to be the most affecting – it gave me something to think about.

3. best steak house in new york city says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

4. Toya Earles says:

Good write-up, I¡¦m normal visitor of one¡¦s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

5. Savior SWTOR Guide says:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

6. Fitness Studio Berlin says:

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be acctually one thing which I believe I’d by no means understand.
    It serms too complex and extfremely broad for me. I am looking forward on your subsequent publish, I’ll try to
    get the cling of it!

• Jo Switten says:

Pirates don’t do fitness…..

1 76 77 78