Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game

Click the icon below to launch Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game.

fsm - the game

Macromedia Flash Player Required. Download Flash.

632 Responses to “Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game”

1 76 77 78
  1. Jake says:

You All are the dumbest bunch of people I have ever seen, If you think spaghetti created you then you need to lay off your drugs because I EAT YOUR god
    and btw on your website if you say legit and science in a sentence your fucking dumb.
    Fun game but seriously??? get lives

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

You All are the dumbest bunch of people I have ever seen,
      ** You have never seen me, and judging by your poor grammar and lack of understanding of satire, I would say you need to look in the mirror on that one.

If you think spaghetti created you then you need to lay off your drugs
      ** If you believe in a bearded sky zombie on a stick that comes from a book of talking snakes, flying light and dark creatures, not to mention the ridiculous violence and obscene amount of contradictions, then you need to seek psychiatric help. Something is not right.

because I EAT YOUR god
      ** You eat yours too. Everytime you take communion (cannibal). Besides, ours is done on a holy day (Friday) for the purpose of honoring the FSM. So, you saying you eat our god is not an insult. Just shows you are a closet Pastafarian.

** Religion in a sentence with science at any point is absolutely ridiculous.

Fun game but seriously??? get lives
      ** You are the one trolling the web dude. Check out the mirror again.

• Gwen says:

I tried to play the game, but I seem not to be able to touh the people with me noodly appendages.
        I am able to pick up the symbols of the great noodle, but why am I unable to touch the people?

Is it my browser, the game(because you can not force people to become pastafarians? ) or I don´t have the squiggly fingers needed for the game?

• Keith says:

You can raise and lower the FSM by moving your mouse up and down. Only the tip of the noodley appendage does the conversion so it is important to get the manoeuvring right.

• Keith says:

I daresay you were told about this site by some fundamentalist no-hoper and came here just to cause trouble. We have had so many of your type spewing bile that it is water off a Triceratops’ back. You pitiful little worm! Do you think your venomous ravings will alter our opinions? Crawl back under your rock.

2. Nike Air Jordan 23 says:

From all the blogs I’ve review lately, this one seems to be the most affecting – it gave me something to think about.

3. best steak house in new york city says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

4. Toya Earles says:

Good write-up, I¡¦m normal visitor of one¡¦s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

5. Savior SWTOR Guide says:

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

6. Fitness Studio Berlin says:

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to be acctually one thing which I believe I’d by no means understand.
    It serms too complex and extfremely broad for me. I am looking forward on your subsequent publish, I’ll try to
    get the cling of it!

• Jo Switten says:

Pirates don’t do fitness…..

7. Dylan the Lutheran says:

Hi yes I do believe in a higher power, however we all must remember that the Bible is speculation. Books are named after those who wrote them, and there are no books of Abraham, Jesus, or Moses. Frankly this is my only explanation to most of the contradictions. I do believe that there is one God, that all religions have all reached that conclusion as more than a coincidence. I don’t deny FSM; it could take any form you imagine.
    That being said I believe that religion and the belief of a higher power are objective to the observer, so all hail FSM/Jesus/God/Life and bless y’all

• Keith says:

Dylan: thank you for your post. The authorship of the bible is mostly of unknown provenance. It was cobbled together from different writings over many years, so yes, I suppose it would fall into the realms of speculation as much as the Epic of Gilgamesh or the Iliad. You may be interested in watching the videos of Dr. Richard Carrier , particularly here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUZOZN-9dc . I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says, by the way .
      I have to differ with you on your statement that all religions have reached the conclusion that there is one god. Polytheism has existed for thousands of years and still exists in modern times. Examples that spring to mind are Hinduism, Taoism, some elements of Buddhism, Shintoism and Voodoo. There are no doubt many more that I am unaware of or have forgotton. Still, may you be blessed by His Noodley Appendage and may you enjoy the break from the everyday stresses of modern life.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Keith, I believe that many religious people are genuinely ‘nice’ and confused by the proliferation of endless twists to their beliefs. I suspect that adoption of mono-theism coincides with a social/cultural/political desire for less conflict and more certainty. I prefer the path of learning to live with uncertainty, which many people do.
        In passing, I can’t help but connect the street term ‘whzz’ for amphetamine, and wonder whether Whizzard is enjoying drug-fuelled ‘enlightenment’. His energy level suggests it. Some call the experience mystical and even use dancing (Sufis) to achieve an altered state they believe connects with their god.

• Keith says:

I think monotheism might not actually exist. As Carrier pointed out in his lecture, the so-called monotheistic beliefs still have supernatural entities in a hierarchy (eg. angels and devils) which are pretty much minor deities. The only difference is that they are not necessarily associated with clearly defined traits. The Catholic church has its saints who people pray to. They are often associated with defined roles.

1 76 77 78