Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game

Click the icon below to launch Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game.

fsm - the game

Macromedia Flash Player Required. Download Flash.

626 Responses to “Flying Spaghetti Monster – The Game”

1. MikeD says:

“Food doesn’t go into your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.” (By saying this, his noodliness declared that every kind of pasta is acceptable in FSM’s eyes.)

Mark 7:19

R’amen

2. MikeD says:

It is never too late to be touched by his noodly appendage!

Then his noodliness said to me, “Son of man, eat this pasta I am giving you and fill your stomach with it.” So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth.
    Ezekiel 3:3

R’amen

3. Markus says:

I think religious games are a good idea, why haven’t the other major religions done this?
    How about a crucify jesus or paint mohammed game?

4. Jo says:

You know what would be really, I mean REALLY funny? Stay near a church and start to throw Spaghetti at the people that are getting inside or outside the church. And say stuff like “You have been touched by His Noodly Appendage!” ahahahah

R’AMEN

P.S.: I’m from Portugal, so I’m sorry if my english is not perfect :)

5. Keith says:

Actually, I was thinking that this game could b expanded and sold to Nintendo . At the risk of infringing too many copyrights , when someone is converted they could be caught in little pokeballs and released to fight the unconverted. (I’ve got to lay off the raspberry cordial)

6. emma says:

we have been touched by his noodly apendage, and seen the light! we are now pirates and true pastafarians.

7. Autumn Tolmacs says:

oh my god all of you people are retards!!! What is this stupid monster supposed to do, anyway??? Give people flatulence problems???? SERIOUSLY!!!! Get real!!!! You guys are all so in your own little fantasy worlds, aren’t you??? I must say,though, you all are great entertainment. Every time I think about Pastafarians I LMAO!!!!

• ChazzPrinceton says:

Yeah well, you’re gay.

8. Kristofor says:

Is this what the FSM does all day? Man, it’s so challenging! My respect to Him. I could never get more than a couple converted. At least in the video game. Outside the video game i have been working on my friends to show them the light, and things are looking bright! I hope that FSM is proud.