Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,512 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Warchylde says:

Most excellent Sir most excellent :)

2. Tom says:

BRILLIANT!

3. Tamara says:

Absolutely brilliant and true. Why should a single religion dictate which form of creation is taught alongside evolution. Also, when it comes to the mention of death and decay and heaven and hell and nothing-ness, every religion is, yet again, different. All beliefs should be available if this is going to be pursued in public schools. Equal opportunity is key. R’Amen

4. Antonio Prado - Brazilian says:

I can’t express how much I love you for writting and sending this letter.
    It’s just brilliant.
    Wish something like this was done here in my country, they often disrespect other religious views which differ from christianity. And this one is as valid and as legit as the one they follow. I myself would love to bring this religion here.
    Congrats.

5. Dave says:

Gimme that ole time spaghetti
    It’s sauce is good for me

It was tried in boiling water
    Al dente works for me

It was good for pasta’s children
    So it’s good enough for me

• Keith says:

Ale aye ooyah!

6. Billie Jean says:

Female teachers don’t wear those cloth bandage thingies when they teach about the foundation of Islam in 6th grade history. Are you pleading special appreciation?

7. Alison says:

It is as though Swift himself was a closet Pastafarian. Of course his Noodlely Goodness laughs in the face of any hot water he might land in for as we know ‘whatever does not kill us makes us stronger’. This surely means that he will overcome all opposition in time (whilst remaining al dente). mRamen

8. spockssister says:

Very good. But I’m pretty sure that there were more than 17 pirates in 2000.
    They may have traded the parrots for machine guns but they’re still pirates.

Leave a Reply