Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,520 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Father Francisco Rodrigues says:

This utter blasphemy is absolutely… brilliant!

2. Karin (Betty) Bringezu says:

Wow, I have only just found your site & read this incredible letter explaining what I always felt in my heart was true. If only I had had this teaching when I was school…. Thank you so much for explaining the origins of our world so succinctly and introducing me to The Flying Spaghetti Monster so that I can bask in his noodly goodness. I feel so free & light (& strangely hungry). I am now awaiting the arrival of my T-Shirt so I can really feel the touch of his noodly appendage. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth!

• Keith says:

Welcome aboard Karin (Betty)

3. Dean Bailey says:

Creationism at its best.

4. Vermicelli says:

I always felt closer to him than others..Now I understand why

5. Mike W. says:

Finally… something that ACTUALLY makes sense to me! May His noodley goodness be with you all. Ramen.

6. believer says:

Alas the world finally knows the truth behind its creation. Hail FSM!

7. Erryftae says:

Oh lord, I just love your letter! It makes alot of sense and i just adore the drawing- the addition of a midget made me laugh for hours! Where can i buy the gospel? Can I read it online?

8. bern says:

pity the number of pirates has grown exponentially recently with all of them based in somalia. reading in the newspapers f the number of ships that have been attacked by these pirates and the number of people taken hostage until ransoms are paid means that the earths temperature is going to drop soon and we will be in for another ice age. woopee. ski to work , ski home. snowboard and skidoo all the time. polar bears will be able to be domesticated for pets (always wanted a cuddly bear) roll on the ice age and lets hope the pirates win.

• TheFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Say you’re a poor Somali fisherman, and with the absence of an effective government, foreign corporate fishing is decimating your fishing grounds, and even chasing you from them. What do you do? You start fighting back. The truth is never black and white.

• Keith says:

Besides which, Somali pirates are not the same sort of pirates as those depicted in FSM lore. FSM pirates are more like the traditional Captain Pugwash types.

Leave a Reply