Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,512 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Tim says:

I work in an evolutionary biology lab. Every day I observe literally hundreds and hundreds of instances of evidence that his noodly appendage is truly at work in the data. For instance, in one alignment of mitochondrial genomes there may be 1000 nucleotide polymorphisms that are arranged in the only combination which could make it look exactly as if the haplotypes evolved from one another. Since that can’t be a coincidence, it is 100% foolproof evidence that the FSM must have made them appear that way.

2. Johnny Media says:

I’m not sure if Tim’s numbers are as accurate as he claims, nevertheless, I’m proud of Pastafarians increased useage of verifiable scientific evidence to further the Great Commandment: “flingeth thy noodle far and wide, from earthly corner to galaxial distances, for whoeth to she whom tasteth not of the parmesan yet further shameth and deadness upon all that smite sauce with heart…” I didn’t write it all but obviously all you true believers can recite the rest by heart so I’ll spare the 2nd and 3rd passages. But it’s imperative, is it not? I tear up each and every time I witness brethren diligently enlightening the lost lambs of the world–for He Himself said, “for I will doeth inside you much as you doeth inside a lone and lonely lamb.” Ai I say, ai.

3. Jackie says:

I love you, FSM and prophet of the noodle-y majesty.

4. Parixit says:

Dear Bobby Henderson,

I cannot thank you enough for this letter. I’ve read it several times. I have smiled, laughed and even shed an occasional tear while reading it. Satire is one of the most effective weapons available to people of reason. Our beloved Lord of Spaghetti who resides deep within us, will forever give us courage and intelligence to treat the stupid with compassion and their stupidity with satire.

Cheers!

Parixit.
    Mumbai, India.

5. isa king says:

i belive in god not pasta man did a five year old make this thery

• Keith says:

No, but middle aged men with five year old standards of education wrote the buybull.

• TiltedHorizon says:

“thery”

Spelled like a five year old.

• NOODLE says:

I believe in good grammar… and spelling. thery. You cannot have been touched by His Noodly Appendages, or if you have you have merely been brushed.

6. el pirata cojo con parche en el ojo says:

e leido su ingeniosa y abrumadora teoria del mountro del spageti volador y la verdad me parece una teoria realmente impresionante me e sentido inspirado en su teoria , no habia caido en la cuinata que puedse ser cierto todo lo que dice, es mas desde este preciso instante me pongo a su disposicion para infundir por el mundo mundia la teoria del monstruo del espageti volador me tiene a su disposicion y hare lo que el mountruo del espageti volador quiere que hagamos solo tierne que invitarme cualquier dia a comer una lasaña voladora atentamente su fiel discipulo , amen.

7. Peter griffon says:

it makes me wonder how much pot was this guy smoking when he or they thought of this it it’s quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read sounds more of a fantasy than anything else just watched on the evening news had to read it and it it’s downright moronic to believe a flying spaghetti monster created the universe and the 10+ millions of believers it’s tu heard to believe that anyone can be that dumb not to believe in human evolution

• TiltedHorizon says:

Read the ‘about’ page.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

About tab…

Anyone else despair for the future of the human race? Guys like this seem to be breeders, not readers. It appears that the intelligent and enlightened (by “enlightened, I of course, mean us Pastafarians) are simply going to be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

8. ServantofSauce says:

At 4:30am GMT on March 10, 2013 I felt the gentle touch of His appendage and was saved. All worries vanished and now I face the future with new hope. After a lifetime of searching I have finally found my goal – a religion I can actually understand and enjoy. I will sing praise unto His saucy deliciousness, and yea bow down at the wonder of His imponderable balls all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the factory of strippers forever. RAmen.

• Rev. Wulff says:

Welcome aboard!

Leave a Reply