Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,536 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Nathan says:

ROFFLMAO just to read that and see the drawing of our creator has me LOLing so hard in crying tears for him!! I never realized how an artist can bring out the beauty out in our invisible magical noodly appendagey meatball loving creator. Bless me to have the sauce like our creator R’amen!!

2. Charles Coates says:

Bless Him for he created the world (and the midgets) and gave us life with his noodly appendages. Ramen!

3. Ken Harris says:

Works for me – sure makes more sense than that biblical nonsense. And who can understand those crazy scientists, any way.
    If we worship the Spaghetti Monster, do we get any holidays? I’m an atheist – and we don’t get any days off!

• Colin of the Marinara says:

WE do, every friday is a religious holiday, as well as Holiday, which occurs about the time of the winter solstice

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Our holiest day is Talk Like a Pirate Day, September the 19th.

4. Pirate Eric says:

Arrrrrg, Ramen! I sure hope Pastafarian truths are taught to all students soon. All hail his noodliness…….Long live his (Meat) Balls!

5. Robert says:

Absolutely Brilliant!!

6. Anonymous says:

You people I eat spaghetti Christianity is the ONLY right religion anybody who believes in this is fucked in the head!!!!!!

• TiltedHorizon says:

I’ve eaten christ’s body, spaghetti is more filling.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

You are very good at stating the obvious. Many people eat spaghetti. However, you are assuming out of 6 (almost 7) billion people on this planet that you are the one person who has it right out of everyone else? You know what we should all believe in? Out of every god that has ever existed in the history of the planet you have managed to pick the right god out… Providing that there is a god at all. Let’s go ahead and start with your proof of that.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

And we should believe you because you used profanity? Or because – aside from a run-on sentence your grammar was acceptable?

Prove ANY religion is “right”. To do this, I suppose you’d need the verified word of god in the matter. And the Buybull doesn’t cut it.

• Kakistos says:

“buybull” i like it. i’ll have to use that one.

• Bishop Bob of Linguine says:

The only RIGHT Religion- well Fusili YOU dude. How are you blaspheme our Lord and Savior- sauce be upon him- the HOLY Airborne Spaghetti Monster- R’Amen. You think that your Geebis is more better- do you?
      Bishop Bob of Linguini- may the sauce be upon him- has now put a FAT wa in place against you. Anon-Imus your pathetic excuse for a life will be smothered out in a layer of rancid Parmesan CheezeWhiz and be boiled in the flames of Heck. You will suffer by rhe HOLY anal Noodley Probe Appendage sent forth (or is it fifth?) by the Holy one- may the sauce be upon him. He will enter you with his Rigid-Toni and sucketh forth (or is it fifth?) your Roni’s of Mac- thus dis Cappaliniing you with his Angelic al dente hair. All I can do for you is Pray that the Sauce be with you. R’Amen

7. Tasm10 says:

Hi guys,

Don’t worry about Anonymous’ religious fundamentalism. From it I suspect he is American, sorry to be stereotypical but it is a dead giveaway. It is to be expected as we in England cast away the religious fundamentalists which founded your nation. Although roughly 85% of people in England are religious we (not I) lack the fervour that many Americans have. Don’t worry, your country is still young, give them a few centuries and they’ll change their tune. That’s what has happened here! (for the most part). Soon when your Empire has crumbled(Damn you Gandhi!), lost your title as a superpower and you have been overtaken by those up-and-coming states like China and India then all you will be able to do is sigh, sulk and be stubborn, and veto lifesaving financial reforms due to your then spineless President cowering to threats from nationalists within his own party (who due to their ignorance fail to understand that those reforms would be unlikely able to cause damage to your financial sectors) Sorry that got a little ranting towards the end>

R’Amen
    Tasm10

Maybe we can ship them over to you, and you guys can calm them down a little bit…

• Tasm10 says:

Nah, you can keep them. At least you have lots of space for them! Perhaps you could put them into a little fenced part of one of your least populated states, how about Wyoming? There they can run free in Yellowstone and perhaps Natural selection will be proven right again as the more intelligent among them realize that their Lord cannot be reached through a sulphur vent while the rest dive into the boiling mudpools to “cleanse” their sins and become closer to their Lord. Maybe his Noodlyness will save some but I doubt it….

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

How about Montana? It has lots of dinosaur bones. We could have them digging until they realize the earth is more than 7,000 years old.
          Besides, many of the most dangerous American nutjobs are near the former home of the Unibomber now.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Them’s ain’t dinosaur bones. They’s bones of big chickens. The FSM celebrated making Wyoming by throwing a chicken primavera pasta party for the First Pirates, and just left the bones in Montana.

North Dakota kids. They can still dig for stuff, and not take anything pretty (Montana is pretty!) Besides, ND is a box. Much easier to build a fence around…

8. Tasm10 says:

Also I hope “Anonymous” is not another internet dwelling troll, we’ve had to deal with one and that is enough as far as I’m concerned. However I am a level 64 Troll Slayer wielding the twohanded axe known as “Buybull’s Bane”. It does double moron damage to fundamentalists and has a small chance of curing them of their ghastly affliction. Hope I don’t have to use it though!

• Keith says:

I have a level 100 Pokemon with “Waterfall”:Very effective against Rock creatures and a “Ghost slaying axe” wielded by a 50 tanker . Has anyone else got useful anti troll equipment?

Leave a Reply