Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,505 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Simon Love says:

Fantastic.

I think perhaps this could be taken one step further, perhaps ministers of this church could be exempt from all taxes?

2. Carol says:

Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster? When did Scientology change its name? I am so out of the loop now-a-days.

• Mal says:

You’re out of your mind these days.

3. midnight rider says:

Hey now, we are a SERIOUS religion here. I think we all can agree that it is TOTALLY absurd that anyone would believe in Aliens such as Scientology’s Xenu. Everyone knows that in reality the world was created by our beloved Flying Spaghetti Monster. hahaha.

4. dilberth says:

Yesterday, I had a horrible experience. I was preparing to make some Cambell’s alphabet soup when the open container fell on the floor and the alphabet soup neatly spelled out a dire warning. It read: There is only ONE Spaghetti Monster. Suck His noodles and Live forever.

5. Pissedoffatheist says:

Why did you make a big deal out of Intelligent Design? Prayer is out shit you can barely even wear a cross without getting suspended. This is why people call atheists and people who mock religions douchebags.

• Sky says:

and posts like that are why people mock christians. get it in your head that if you don’t want anyone to talk shit, then you need to learn how to discuss things in an adult manner. and by adult i don’t mean redneck hillbillies.

• Sky says:

uhhhh….. and i’m assuming that post was deleted. this doesn’t make sense anymore.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Seriously? So because something came out of schools that shouldn’t have been there to begin with according to the 1st Amendment, we should “let you have” intelligent design? So instead of indoctrinating our children one way, you want us to allow them to be indoctrinated in another way? You are making a mockery of the Constitution of the United States of America, sir. Which is why I call you a douchebag.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

And I am calling bullshit on you being an atheist.

6. Stephen J. Levine says:

How do you explain the increased activities of Somali pirates, yet no abatement of global warming? Perhaps global warming is not due to decreased pirates, but rather to a decrease in the number of buggy whip manufacturers .

• Mal says:

The Somali pirates are obviously NOT true believers. They don’t dress in traditional pirate garb, they don’t drink rum or grog, and they don’t sing a snappy tune while pillagin’ and plunderin’ (they don’t even hum). These are not the type of pirates who bring honor to FSM, so they will have no effect on global warming.

I hope that answers your question.

• mandas says:

A recent paper suggest that a rise in aerosols from the burning of coal in China HAS caused a temporary abatement in global warming.
      But I think you have a better hypothesis – an increase in Somali pirates!
      That’s pretty strong evidentiary support for the theory right there!

7. JS says:

I want to learn more about the faith and hopefully get some government funding to start my own.. well gathering of believers in the flying spaghetti monster. I am willing to give my life to teach the masses the TRUTH about the one and only Creator. His Noodliness Himself.

• Sky says:

His Noodliness does not want any life-giving.

8. kuper says:

http://www.formspring.me/samsungu

ringtones music boost mobile
    ringtones free sent to your phone
    blackberry bold 3 ringtones
    ringtones iphone professional
    free rap ringtones for verizon

• Mark G says:

+1 for the god of consumerism!
      Put me down for some free rap ringtones.

Leave a Reply