Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,533 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Jon Pear (a.k.a. NeuroAster) says:

This is even better than Xenu and the thetan-story of Scientology :)

2. Andre says:

This man is epic troll.

3. James Murphy says:

I have only just come across this religion thanks to the press giving attention to the man in Austria wearing a pasta collinder on his head for his driver’s licence … it all makes sense, and I thank you so much for bringing me the light I have been seeking for so long!Now I understand everything about the world without having to think logically about anything!!
    What a gift you have given me … no more thinking about anything … I just need to pay homage to the Pasta Monster (ensuring I continue not to think about the underlying logic of course) so I do not make him angry, and everything will be perfect in my life. The only thing you did not touch on in your letter, is do I get an “After Death Prize” for all my goodness through not thinking logically and not making the Pasta Monster angry? I really want an after death prize you see, as I am so special it is important that I am rewarded more than other people when I am dead. Please help clarify this important part of the deal in your enlightening religion.
    Yours el dante,
    James

• TiltedHorizon says:

Is there something better than strippers and beer? Btw. If someone tells you not to think of a giant pink elephant, chances are, you end up thinking about a giant pink elephant. So yes, please don’t think about religion, ours or anyone else’s, logically. Don’t do it.

Ramen

• midnight rider says:

You missed the part of the holy scriptures about the beer volcano and stripper factory.

4. lemonchiffon says:

Funny and inventive…I’ve had to endure teaching all manner of lies and half-truths to children as a public ed teacher and this is more truthful in many aspects. I do take offense though to your use of the term “midget”. Little persons do not appreciate being labeled as such.

• Heinz says:

But he also made the midgets, i don’t mind….

5. Heinz says:

It’s all true……

6. mart says:

I love this. It’s absolutely amazing!!! I BELIEVE!!!!

• Bishop Bob of Linguine says:

Bless you my Son- thus sayeth Bishop Bob of Linguini. May you be saved by the starchy water of his boiled body and baptized by his Holy juice of his Penalini. May our Lord and Savior- the Holy one- may sauce be upon him- the beneficient, the tastey FMC bless you with his Rigid-Toni and bath your soul in the Holy River of Marinara for all eternity- and say us- R’Amen

7. Shirah says:

LOVE it!
    Best religion EVER! ;)
    THIS I can be a part of! :D
    Cheers!

FSM; You rule!

(PS. Laughing my small white ass off at the people meaning this is a ‘joke gone too far’.
    I believe there are alot of very, very serious things to worry about in the word if you’re the worrying kind. This is not one of them.)

8. Hbrake says:

I was touched by his Noodly Appendage Yesterday. A co-worker is a follower of FSM and sports her pride and faith with a Car Emblem. I was intrigued as she spread the word of a fellow believer being able to don his homage to our maker via his driver’s license photo.
    I was lost and did not know where I fit in in this world. I have been dressing as a Pirate for Years at Halloween. Well now I know…bring on the Beer and Strippers.
    I have updated my Facebook Info page…I have already started to Preach his Word. Actually I have been doing this for years…even as a child but now I have backing of Religion.
    Ramen Everyone. :)

Leave a Reply