Book Discussion

Any thoughts?

1,536 Responses to “Book Discussion”

1. Scotty says:

This is the stupidest religion I’ve ever heard of. How can pasta create people and the world? You might as well believe in a talking turd.

• Rob says:

I agree with scotty he has got to be the smartest person on this web page! I rather worship a talking turd then a flying spaghetti monster!

• NotTiltedHorizon says:

I agree with TiltedHorizon, who I am not, he has got to be the smartest this web page! Tilted, who I am not, is inferring that Scotty may be stupid for mistaking satire as literalism. I am sure he, Tilted, who I am not, would agree with me when I say this makes you twice as stupid.

• Keith says:

Well, I am convinced of the existence of turds who can type.

• Thomas L. Nielsen says:

@ Scotty:
      “You might as well believe in a talking turd.”

Or a talking, invisible, bush-burning*, virgin-raping (but loving), genocidal (but loving), all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful Jewish zombie on a stick?

Either your post is as satirical as our religion (I can but hope), or that sharp crack you heard a moment ago was the sonic boom made by the point of this website, as it passed over your head at approx. Mach 3.

Regards & all, and rAmen

Thomas L. Nielsen
      Luxembourg

*)”Bush” as in plant. Not the ex-president(-s). Unlike Xians, Muslims et. al., pastafarians do not recommend burning people. When we get nasty, we make people walk the plank. Over a kiddy-pool. Filled with comfortably warm (not scalding – we are not cruel) al dente pasta and the sauce of their choice.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“Sauce of their choice”? You’re getting too soft, Thomas. They’ll get al Fredo, like it or not!

• Thomas L. Nielsen says:

Well, allright, but I didn’t expect the Spanish Linguinition…..

Regards & all, and rAmen,

Thomas L. Nielsen

• Rev Toni Rigatoni says:

No one expects the Spanish Linguinition..

• TiltedHorizon says:

Nope, fundamentalism is the stupidest form a religion can take. As for your questions:

1)… with his noodly appendage of course, dumbass. Shows how smart you are.
      2)… a talking turd, now that’s silly. Mr Hankey is a ‘Poo’! Two different things entirely, one is simple excrement the other is a happy, non-offensive, non-denominational, fiber filled, excrement who loves us all. Take that mr know-it-all.

disclaimer: This post is satire, I thought it necessary to explain that since your ‘satire-detector’ appears to be broken.

• Jeff Hays says:

Praise be to the talking turd, for it is the reincarnation of the flying spagetti monster !! Arrrrrg!

2. Zuri says:

All of you, please bear with me for half a minute.
    I am not going to type-scream. I am not not going to call you names. I’m not going to tell you to lay off pot or come back when you’re sober. But raise a hand to shake.
    You are some of the best people on the planet. I finally get it. You are petitioning for tolerance, and these extremist nuts aren’t giving it to you. So all you can do is talk about how crazy *EXTREMIST* (key word) Christians are.
    I personally see no harm in the FSM . I also see no harm in having no religion at all. But I also see no harm in God.
    If you are reading this sentence, congratulations! You are being tolerant. Notice I said simply “God.” I didn’t say “being an absolute religious nutcase.” I am anti-nonsense dome in the name of religion. NOT anti-religion. I was raised a Christian and am still a Christian. Just one that can tolerate athiests and people of other religions. There should be more people like you guys. If you’re a nice, caring, generous person, I don’t care if you’re white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Irish, German, Italian, Indian, Carribiean, gay, straight, bi, rich, poor, middle-class, cool, loud, popular, studious, reserved, quiet, nerdy, bookish, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon, Rastafarian, athiest, or Pastafarian- you can be a friend to me. All sorts of people people come in all shapes and sizes, and I’ve realized that someone doesn’t have to follow MY god to be good.
    Today the bridge between Christianity and Pastafarianism begins construction.
    Ramen.

3. Captain Daw Fatbeard says:

ARRGGHH ME HEARTIES FROM JOLLY OLDE ENGLAND. I BE A PIRATEY SEAMAN AND HAVE BUT ONE LEG AND I WAS SAVED BY HIS LORD THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER ONE NIGHT IN 1942 WHEN HE APPEARED O’ER THE WESTERN APPROACHES WARNING US OF NAZI U-BOATS. ARRGGHH WE LOVES HIM!

• Keith says:

Good for you, Cap’n! we need rollikin’ tales like yours!

4. leandro says:

Espectacular… yo que no pensaba unirme jamas a una religion… me hace dudar de mis convicciones :)

saludos desde Argentina

5. Bianca Lawrence says:

May the sauce be with you.

6. Kerry says:

I hope you are right! Of course you have nothing to lose……..or do you?

7. sarah says:

This is Bullshit!
    spaghetty was made for eating it ,not for worshiping
    only stupid people is bealiving this lol, thats funny.

-Hello im Sarah and im praying to my dear lord the ”spaghetty monster”
    LoL.

• TiltedHorizon says:

“only stupid people is bealiving this”

LOL! Classic.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

So, everyone, is it agreed Sarah is the new High Priestess of the FSM?

• plumberbob says:

Not until she stops spelling like a fundie!

RAmen

8. arvind says:

You know, its a very noble cause to reduce the needless fights and (?) wars caused in the name of religion.

Go pastafarianism..!!! Bobby you rock. :D

Leave a Reply