The Netherlands recognizes Pastafarianism as an official religion

Published February 1st, 2016 by Bobby Henderson

netherlands2

Great news, The Netherlands has recognized Pastafarianism as an official religion. There are efforts for recognition in a bunch of places — I find it interesting (and telling) the reactions from the various governments. Clearly The Netherlands is a great place.

The Metro has a nice article about the successful Netherlands effort here.

Nice work guys.

netherlands1

134 Responses to “The Netherlands recognizes Pastafarianism as an official religion”

1 3 4 5
  1. pingus lord says:

• The Sauceror says:

Congratulations. You have proven that even a totally drunk FSM can’t be tempted into having sex with an in-bred, tweaker moron.

• Bright_Lights_Big_Zitti says:

pingus needs a noodly hug, I think.

• Rasputin says:

Dear BLBZ, I advise wearing a condom if you hug pingus.

2. piggy cocain says:

I ate a whole tub of fucking pasta and snorted all the cocaine and jumped off a cliff to see if his noodles will go up my ass and save me but that did not happen. er

• hisnoodleness says:

eat bacon and die of cancer u bully >:(

• Keith says:

Are you claiming that you have written this after dying?

• Captain Birdseye says:

Then you probably snorted the pasta by mistake and should expect the reverse. What do you get if you divide the circumference of pig by its diameter?
      Answer: Pork Pi.

• The Sauceror says:

The aurea of piggy’s pi are squared.

• Keith says:

I may have posted this one before but if you weigh a whale at a whale weigh station, where do you weigh a pie?
        ………
        ………
        ………
        Somewhere over the rainbow.

• EXCELSIOR says:

Keith,
          That was my favorite song when I was young!

• Keith says:

Excelsior: I have vague memories of being young. I had several favourite songs. One of my favourites was “Everyone’s gone to the Moon”.

• Rasputin says:

No that was just a dream.

• The Sauceror says:

Yeah— a noodly, wet dream.

• Rasputin says:

Are pingus lord and piggy cocain the same person?

• The Sauceror says:

Perhaps they are identical twins with a Gayclopsian disorder– and from different, unknown mothers.

3. N/A says:

Thank you very much for the awesome article! Very informative surely. I’ve been trying to lose weight for the past few months and couldn’t lose a single pound, then one day, I saw this site on twitter, HealthDietKing.com. I was quite worried at the beginning but decided to followed the program. Recently, I was able to lose around 12 kg from it and I now feel much healthier than before. If anyone is intending to lose fat or in the same situation like me before, I recommend using HealthDietKing.

4. internetten otobüs bileti, otobüs firmaları, bilet fiyatları, ekonomik otobüs bileti, ulusoy bileti, varan bileti, otogar otobüs biletleri, indirimli otobüs bileti, nasıl giderim, otobüs seferleri, bilet sorgulama, otobüs rezervasyon, ucuz otob says:

You are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a fantastic activity on this topic!

5. Rasputin says:

Jesus was a Pastafarian. That’s why the Lord’s Prayer starts, “Yaarrgghhh Father”. (I don’t know whether this translates into Dutch.)

1 3 4 5