The Vancouver pride parade douche was not one of us

Published August 7th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

This guy, Bill Whatcott,

fatdouche

has nothing to do with the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

We hear he crashed a Vancouver pride parade posing as a member of the Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and then passed out anti-gay leaflets.

I find it all very sad, and while I hope no one actually believed this douche represents the Church of the FSM, I wonder if there’s anything that can be done to keep him from using our name and symbols in the future.

Here’s an article talking about their antics.

94 Responses to “The Vancouver pride parade douche was not one of us”

1. Hayley Read says:

Can’t you guys sue him?

2. Goldomark says:

While doing that is very rude and mean. The about page does say the following “Every member has a say in what this church is and what it becomes.” also “We do not take ourselves too seriously” so ymmv

3. Mr Carlos Robert says:

Good Day Dear,

Are you financially down and you need a loan to upgrade your financial status Or you want to buy a new house,Here is a chance for you to get a new loan for your business or you want to pay off your bills, We are here to make a standard for all who need our help. Any interested candidate, can contact us via supperbizfinance@gmail.com for more information

Awaiting your swift response to our company advert.

Mr Carlos Robert

• Captain Birdseye says:

Carlos, stuff your ‘company advert’ up your arse!

4. M from Toronto says:

I have just been ordained and I live in Canada and this is what I will suggest send them a cease and desist notice. If you are serious about doing something to stop me.. email me back

5. Jupiter says:

He clicked on Join didn’t he? So he was one of you.

• Captain Birdseye says:

If he purported to join by clicking ‘join’, yet, had a harmful agenda, he misrepresented himself and was never a member. By your reasoning, the Bali bombings were committed by a member/guest of Paddy’s bar, because they signed the register to get in.

6. Spencer says:

I’m from Calgary and this dude has made us all look bad. Stupid person…

• pastor Bob says:

Stupid people cannot make us look bad. Bobby Henderson has this wonderful website that when searched and read shows the whole world what we believe. Keep sending people here and his noodly love will show everyone the only thing A real pastafarian hates is running out of beer, no hot water, or maybe a hole in his boat but certainly not two people who love each other!!!!! Have a saucy day!

7. FrankoATL says:

“Evangelical Christian sneaks into Gay Pride Parade in disguise.” What ever happened to “Thou Shalt Not Lie”? Is that covered under an asterisk?

8. Rev. E. Russell says:

The 1 year I don’t go to pride and this dipstick shows up. ARRRRG!!!!! Where is my cutlass!!!