The Vancouver pride parade douche was not one of us

Published August 7th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

This guy, Bill Whatcott,

fatdouche

has nothing to do with the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

We hear he crashed a Vancouver pride parade posing as a member of the Calgary Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and then passed out anti-gay leaflets.

I find it all very sad, and while I hope no one actually believed this douche represents the Church of the FSM, I wonder if there’s anything that can be done to keep him from using our name and symbols in the future.

Here’s an article talking about their antics.

84 Responses to “The Vancouver pride parade douche was not one of us”

1 3 4 5
  1. Carmen says:

You share interesting things here. I think that your website can go viral easily, but you must give it initial boost and i
    know how to do it, just search in google for –
    wcnu traffic increase

2. Sean says:

Wow…
    That guy looks like a pink haired fat Hippie. I am glad he is not one of us. Being Gay is OK!

May His Sauce Drip Down Upon You

3. liam says:

At least the article points out that he is clearly not part of the church of the FSM. The article even talks us up a bit saying that we are fun and animated at public events. All and all I would say we won this battle without lifting a finger.

May you be touched by his nodally appendages.

• Vasudera Torrent says:

That is some true comments that you are making brother liam.

4. Milton Platt says:

If the Flying Spaghetti Monster image is trademarked (it should be) then all you need to do is sue someone for infringement. That will draw the line for the others. Is this idiot worth a lawsuit? Not really….but perhaps he could be used to set an example.
    Corporations do this all the time because it is legally necessary to keep others from using your images and work. If you do not defend it now, you eventually loose the right to do so later when it really maters.

• Keith says:

I don’t see how the image of the FSM can be trademarked, anymore than the image of Jeebus, Ho Tai or Zeus can be.

1 3 4 5