Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

559 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 5 6 7 8 9 49
  1. Lilian says:

Hello every one please i quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $6,300 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains,then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr Larry Clark who is the CEO EMINENT FINANCE LOAN COMPANY So i applied for a loan sum of ($75,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank account i thought it was a joke until i received a call from my bank that my account have been credited with $75,000.00 i became so happy that finally god have answered my prayers by directing me to a real loan lender who was able to grant my heart desires. big thanks to Mr Larry for making life reasonable for me so i am advising everybody who is interested in getting a loan to kindly contact him via email (eminentfinance05@yahoo.com) that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off my bills. So thanks as you took out time to read about my success story and i pray god will also do his will in your life

• Keith says:

It’s a pity your god didn’t teach you grammar while he was busy organising your life for you.

• Captain Birdseye says:

It’s all from Nigeria and they think they can speak English. I’m amazed at how, as the supposed broke borrower, they claim to get scammed out of so much money! Who pays fees-in-advance to borrow? And the lenders seem like a charity: 20 years, pay debts, no security, 3%!

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Proposing that we form an alliance with anyone holding any but true religious convictions – if there were any besides CoFSM – is perhaps dallying with heresy and apostasy, but Boko Haram in Nigeria might be able to help with this issue. If I have it right, these loan bozos would be pushing Islamic heresy even if they were legitimate. Maybe we could somehow get the Bokers to kidnap the lot of these and either “convert” them or send them off to slavery in the Cameroons?

• Keith says:

Perhaps she is already a slave and is chained to a computer twenty hours a day posting annoying blogs.

2. anti aging makeup says:

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you
    can write or else it is complicated to write.

Feel free to surf to my web page … anti aging makeup

3. mr williams says:

do you need a loan ? if yes email us at williamsmithloancompany60@gmail.com for help and more info

4. mr williams says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is Nancy, I am from the Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr William Smith {williamsmithloancompany60@gmail.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help me but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr William Smith the C.E.O of William Smith Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr William Smith, who really help me with my loan and changed my lief for better. I don’t know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Mr William Smith on his email{ williamsmithloancompany60@gmail.com} for help.

• Keith says:

Your name is William Smith, yet you call yourself Nancy? Are you a Nancy boy?

5. Giselle Dawn says:

Attention Please,

This is to announce to the General public about a genuine lender online that helped me when i was in financial difficulties. I am Mrs Giselle Dawn living in Manassas, USA. I was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and also to buy a home. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a private loan lender by names Mr. Crist Luis who gave me a loan of $500,000USD and today my business has improved and I’m now a owner of a home. So, I’m here to let you know that if you must contact any firm with reference in getting a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr.Crist Luis. He doesn’t know that I’m doing this but i will like others to know that there are still some good persons out there who is still willing to assist those in financial difficulties so i decided to let people know more about him. You can contact him through his email at {cristluisloanservices@yahoo.com} to get a genuine loan offer today.

6. Zodiac White says:

FIRST CLASS FINANCIAL HOMES brings an affordable financial offer to your doorstep, this time it shouldn’t pass you by. It is easy to apply and delivery of the offer is easy for us because is what we know how to do best. We offer all categories of finance ranging from student, personal, co-operate or organizational as well as business offer and amount ranging from $5,000.00 – $100,000,000.00. Apply now through the email firstclassfinancialhomes@outlook.com lets get started with the processing.

Zodiac White.

7. Zodiac White says:

FIRST CLASS FINANCIAL HOMES brings an affordable financial offer to your doorstep, this time it shouldn’t pass you by. It is easy to apply and delivery of the offer is easy for us because is what we know how to do best. We offer all categories of finance ranging from student, personal, co-operate or organizational as well as business offer. Apply now through the email firstclassfinancialhomes@outlook.com lets get started with the processing.

Zodiac White.

8. Jacklyn Rotney says:

HERE IS MY TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN

Hello, I am jacklyn Rotney, currently living in Las Vegas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well. If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral, no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Ronnie Marcovankish. she doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more. You can contact her through her email: RonnieFinanceLimited@outlook.com

1 5 6 7 8 9 49