Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

562 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 3 4 5 6 7 49
  1. Captain Birdseye says:

Why would anyone lend unsecured money to someone who can’t pay their bills? Why would anyone provide all of their personal details to an email address? Why would anyone spam individuals when banks would borrow billions at 3% interest? Why would a loan business provide a fictitious address in a town that doesn’t exist?
    These loan spams appear to be scams fishing for victims. Why are they being allowed?

2. mark williams says:

Do you need a loan for any reason? Do you need a loan to start up a business? you can get fordable loan from us at 3% interest rate contact us via email: markwilliamsfinanceagency@gmail.com

• Captain Birdseye says:

‘MARK WILLIAMS’, I guess you can’t write English because you are in fact Nigerian and not Mark Williams.
      PASTAFARIANS, DON’T FALL FOR THESE LOAN SCAMS. THEY WILL ASK FOR ‘PROCESSING FEES’ IN ADVANCE AND YOU WILL NEVER GET ‘APPROVED’.

• Rev. Wulff says:

I would like to think that anyone smart enough to be a Pastafarian would be smart enough to know better.

• Triskel says:

I agree!

3. christian coleman says:

Hello every body in this site my Name is Christian Coleman and am from USA i want to testify how i was rescued by a loan company called Ocean finance loan company i have look for a loan of 35000USD for over four months now to pay for my rent and pay for my child medication i feel in the hands of two online lenders that ate my money during the four months without giving me any loan instead i was scam by them and i never knew what to do, until one day i went to met a friend of my who i explained everything that has been happening to me now she felt bad for me and she remembered she had a friend who work in a loan company she contacted them and gave me their email at first i was not really interested because i told my self i will never look for a loan again because of what happened she encourage me and gave me hope to try them so i contacted them on their email without wasting time they responded back to me and asked for my details without stressing me i forward my details down to them and within the next 3 hours i received an alert from my bank about the loan i was so happy and i thanked my friend and thanked the loan company too so i quickly pay for my rent and my child medication also, am here to help for those who are looking for all type of loan there are still legit company outside there waiting to give you that loan you can contact the company now on their email..Oceanfinanceloancompany646@gmail.com and i want you all to also join me thank the company for this wonderful work and pray to God to bless them more.

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Perhaps you could use some of the advertising fee you received from Ocean Finance to buy some full stops and commas!

Sauce be with you.

The Reverend

• Keith says:

So, is the loan company owned by god?

• Captain Birdseye says:

Apparently, there are lots of people who are stupid enough not to realise that this idiot is not American, but Nigerian, which is why he can’t use English, and that no one lends money without security.
      It’s incredible that so many people fall for it and even more incredible that the Nigerian police spend more time looking for non-theists than criminal scammers. Surely, they can be easily arrested at the Western Union office. I’d give them a broadside if I had the chance.
      Why doesn’t admin block such stuff?

4. The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Sauce be with you.

The Reverend

5. +44 (0) 741-837-6748 says:

Sir / Madam,

Are you facing an emergency cash and do not know where to turn? I do not know if you should trust to lenders in the short term? Applying for a term loan tranche
    Analin VALDEZ INVESTMENT. Our loan terms range from 1 to 20 years, with a rate of 4% interest.
    Apply now get cash tomorrow {function for your quick response to all requirements that will qualify you for the loan amount requested} email us now For terms and condition even better for an application form ready for start acquisition process your loan, or for more inquiry, call +44 (0) 741-837-6748
    Best regards,

Analin VALDEZ INVESTMENT
    analin.valdez@outlook.com

• Captain Birdseye says:

For anyone interested, there is a type of sport called scam-baiting, with expert guidance provided by 419eater.com, which turns the table on Nigerian 419 scammers by consuming their time and resources on clued-up ‘victims’.

• Rev. Wulff says:

Is there a way to trick the scammers into giving *me* money?

• Captain Birdseye says:

That would be the main aim: to determine what the scammer wants the most in life and use that as the bait. I understand that Nigerian culture values the ability to make money with the least effort and, scammers enjoy seeing their victims as ‘fools’.
          I suspect they could never be conned out of more than their time.

6. johnny elvis says:

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM A GENUINE COMPANY

Good day everyone, I am Mr Johnny Elvis by name, i am a citizen of new york USA, i have been looking forward for a genuine loan company for the past 2 months and all i got was group of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they duped me of $7000 without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated,i find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net again, because i never trusted any loan company again since i was scammed, so i went to borrow some money from a friend, i told him all that happened and he said he can help me, that he knows a loan company that can help me, that he just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, though i never believed but i tried and to my greatest surprise my loan was granted to me within 24 hours, i could not believe, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that upon this scams all over the places a genuine company like this still exist, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of paying back at the due time of funds to contact ( jameswilliamsloanservices2014@gmail.com ) and be free from scams the internet. they will never disappoint you.

7. Ro says:

I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $100,000.00 some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never knew they where frauds until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to six lender’s that scammed me the sum of $10,000.00 and i though that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Johnson Smith the general manager of Cot sat and cot sat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of $800,000.00 At 2% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a Loan company Investment,E-mail:benlugard0000@gmail.com Where he obtained the loan of ($800,000.00 ) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $100,000.00 after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 12hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 12hours my loan of $100,000.00 was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT ROYAL LOAN INTERNATIONAL IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

8. belenro says:

My Name Is Balenro Blue From UK, An X-Scam Victim and how i get back on my feet and be a personal business owner with cars and landed properties…. This is to announce to the general public about a legitimate lender online.

HERE IS MY SUCCESS STORY:

I was in a critical search of a genuine loan lending company were i can obtain a loan of $50,000.00 some lender’s that Came to me sheep clothing i never knew they where frauds until i was given the terms of their loan and i agreed eventually i was scammed they scammed me of my hard earn money up to four lender’s that scammed me the sum of $10,000.00 and i though that all is over that there can never be any other genuine lender until my Husband’s Friend Barbara Blue ford the general manager of Cot sat and cot sat company told me that there is a genuine lender that he obtained a loan of $70,000.00 At 2% interest rate From that makes him own a private business and a house of his own he Referred me to a Loan company Investment,E-mail:benlugard0000@gmail.com Where he obtained the loan of ($70,000.00 ) i told them how referred me to them i applied for a loan of $50,000.00 after my application and i sent to them the useful information for them to process my loan after 12hours i received a notification From their company that my loan has been approved and processed in the next 12hours my loan of $50,000.00 was transferred into my account. And i promise them for coming to my rescue i am going to spreed the good news to the entire world ABOUT REV.BRADLEY LOAN FIRM IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

benlugard0000@gmail.com is their contact email

And tell them i Barbara Blue ford referred you to them and your wish will be fulfilled

1 3 4 5 6 7 49