Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

328 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1. cambrikson says:

Do you need an urgent loan? If yes contact us @ cambrikloancompany@gmail.com

• clarisa steve says:

Below is my loan encouraging words. For loan lenders Are you financially down and need loan? Do you need loan to pay off credits and debts? Do you need finance to set up your own business? Do you need loans to carry out large projects? Do you need college loan? Do you need funding for various other processes? email contact: oscarloanfinance@hotmail.

• stella rise says:

Hello,
      Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans,
      mortgage loans, car loans, loans
      student loans, consolidation loans, unsecured
      guarantee, venture capital, etc … Or simply refuse
      loan from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons?
      You are the right solutions for the credit! We are a
      private lender, we offer loans to businesses and individuals with
      low and affordable interest rate of 2%. So if you are
      interested in a quick and easy loan. Email
      Contact: stellarise26@gmail.com
      AMOUNT NEEDED:………………….
      FULL BANK DETAILS:………………..
      WHEN NEEDED:…………………….
      PURPOSE OF LOAN:……………………
      BANKRUPT OR NOT:……………………..
      REPAYMENT DURATION:…………………..

We await your swift reply to this e-mail

Regards,
          Mrs stella rise

2. jones clery. says:

Hy everyone I want.to.inform you of a good loan offer which a good friend of my directed me to I assure you all that is the the best loancompany Apply @ Robbinwilliamsloanfirm@gmail.com

• Keith says:

F**K OFF!

• Captain Birdseye says:

I have just counted that 62% of recent comments are spam or loan scams. This is very tedious.

3. patient jones says:

Good Day!!! to you all, I am Patient Jones from the United State, i reside in Texas, and i have a broke up business, until i found this company (perry scott loan company) email on net, they help me to gain a loan to start up a business,, and now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the above company for the fast and safe money they loan to me without any form of collateral, i loan 600,000USD from the company to save my business and lots more, i saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did, so i quickly contacted them and they all did everything for me without stress and my money was sent to my account 24hrs later, i was surprise and feel glad, now i now have a standard business control agent who help me, now i will advice those who need urgent loan to contact them at perryscottloanfinance@yahoo.com, he is a very Good man and I know that he will help you immediately.. Below is he loan encouraging words. For loan lenders Are you financially down and need loan? Do you need loan to pay off credits and debts? Do you need finance to set up your own business? Do you need loans to carry out large projects? Do you need college loan? Do you need funding for various other processes? email or contact: perryscottloanfinance@yahoo.com

4. Mr collinson says:

We offer all types of loans at 3%. Interested applicant should contact us today at: mr_collinson_j@hotmail.com and send us the following details to apply
    Full Name:
    Country:
    Phone Number:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Note: All email should be forwarded to: mr_collinson_j@hotmail.com for more info.

Mr collinson

5. Mr Louise Mike. says:

Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need personal or business loan? Need a loan for various other purposes or you need a loan to invest on factory? If yes, please contact us today for a loan. We offer the largest loan of 100 million dollars , pounds EUR 5,000.000.000. We offer loan @ 3% fixed interest rate for the duration of 1-20 years. We give two months grace period before monthly payment begins. So,we want to understand that before we can able to proceed the applicant who required for a loan need to pay the loan application form, the application form, is 500EURO only okay, if you are interested, please fill out the form below and return to us as soon as possible for processing.

Full name: ……………….
    Gender: ……………….
    Age: …………………
    Address: …………….
    city: …………………..
    country: ………………
    Loan amount: …………..
    The duration of the loan: ………….
    Phone number: …………….
    occupation: ……………….
    monthly income: …………..
    The purpose of the loan: ……………..
    Have you applied for a loan before? ………….

Once we have received your application, loan, the monthly payment is calculated and sent to you, including account information, pay a monthly installment (the grace period of two (2) months of the time), and send all the processing documents (such as the approval of the contract, registration receipt, transfer, etc.). We will keep you informed and updated throughout the loan period. louisemikefinancialhelp@gmail.com
    Waiting for your answer.
    Best regards,
    Mr Louise Mike.
    Douglas Sim

• Captain Birdseye says:

You expect people to send you €500 to process their application? Please provide your money-lenders’ registration number, office address and director’s names.

Fellow Pastafarians – DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS.
      Administration – THESE SCAMS ARE ABUSING THE SITE.

6. mrs kate says:

Hello,

Good day,

Greetings from kate wilson loan company,

Do you need an urgent loan to pay your bill’s ? If yes contact us at our email address on katewilsonloancompany@gmail.com for more info

• Captain Birdseye says:

Mrs Kate – FUCK OFF!

7. Ricky says:

My name Is Ricky lees from New York I got my loan 1,000,000$ from sun loan company USA contact them if u need any email: sunloanshark@gmail.com

• Captain Birdseye says:

Ricky loan shark – FUCK OFF!

• greg william says:

Hello

LOAN REPAYMENT TERMS SCHEDULE

Loan Balance:………………………………………..$7,000.00

Loan Interest Rate:…………………………………2.00%

Loan Term:……………………………………………..2 years

Monthly Loan Payment:………………………..$297.78

Number of Payments:……………………………..24

Cumulative Payments:…………………………..$7,146.77

Total Interest Paid:…………………………………$146.77

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 23 payments of $297.78 plus a final payment of $297.83

NB: If the above information are not understandable or satisfactory to you, Do write back for more detailed information as your satisfaction is our delight.

NOTE:………. YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO US WITH A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD {ID} AND WITH THE TRANSFER OPTION YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE THIS LOAN BETWEEN THE THREE OPTIONS STATED BELOW, IF YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH OUR LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT PLAN/SCHEDULE..

{1} Bank to Bank transfer
      {2} Western Union transfer
      {3} Money Gram transfer

So we await to hear from you as soon as possible, so that we can commence with the transfer of your loan amount to you……

Best Regards
      Mark Oscar{MD}

8. maxwell says:

I am Maxwell Hilton and I am very grateful to Dr Henderson Cole.
    for
    providing his medication which saved my life and family. Rick
    Simpson, i
    appreciate all you did for me and my wife with your Hemp oil
    medical
    service. My wife had breast cancer which was already in the
    stage IV and
    the doctor said we needed a miracle for my wife to be cured of
    her cancer.
    But for grace over my family a miracle happened when we learnt
    about Rick
    Simpson cannabis Oil, My wife has been on the treatment for the
    past
    3months and the result was tremendous as the Hemp Oil has Kill
    the Cancer
    and no more trace of Cancer and other chronic disease in her.
    God in his
    infinite mercy will continue to be gravious and Guide you Rick
    Simpson, we
    appreciate all what you did for me and the family. If you have
    any cancer
    problem, chronic diseases, diabetes or any related dangerous
    diseases,