Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

693 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 17 18 19 20 21 62
  1. Mr mike says:

Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at
    3% interest rate? We give out loan to individual and
    cooperate bodies ranging from $3000 dollars to $20
    million dollars maximum duration period of 1 to 30 years,
    If Yes Contact us with the below details.
    (1) Names______
    (2) Country________
    (3) Phone Number_______
    (4) Gender_________
    (5) Loan Amount________
    (6) Duration:_________
    (7) Monthly Income____
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr.MIKE JOHN LOAN FIRM
    email: info.mikejohnloancompany090@gmail.com

2. david smith says:

FINANCE ASSIST LTD.

We offer private, commercial and personal loans with very low annual interest rates as low as 3% per year to 50 years repayment anywhere in the world. We offer loans ranging from $ 5,000 U.S. $ 100 million. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority. Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legitimate loan lender?

Contact david smith (Loan Services) now with experts who can help you get Loans stop bad credit history find solutions that will win

Please contact us for more information about davidsmithloanfirm@yahoo.com

Creditor: Mr. david smith
    Creditor E-mail: davidsmithloanfirm@ yahoo.com

Sincerely,
    Mr. david smith.
    GENERAL CONSULTANT.

3. Mr mike says:

Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at
    3% interest rate? We give out loan to individual and
    cooperate bodies ranging from $3000 dollars to $20
    million dollars maximum duration period of 1 to 30 years,
    If Yes Contact us with the below details.
    (1) Names______
    (2) Country________
    (3) Phone Number_______
    (4) Gender_________
    (5) Loan Amount________
    (6) Duration:_________
    (7) Monthly Income____
    Yours Sincerely,
    MR.MIKE JOHN LOAN FIRM
    email: info.mikejohnloancompany090@gmail.com

4. Dawn says:

If u need a reliable and genuine loan help, and don’t want to be a victim of scam,I think this is for you.All posts of loan lenders giving loans on-line especially on sites were loan offer are posted the posters are all SCAMS..The referrals there as well are bunch of scammers. Don’t contact them for your own good.This is a story of how I was ripped off my hard earned cash by some idiots on-line that calls themselves lenders and how I finally got my financial freedom from a God sent loan officer within 48 hours at just 3% as interest rate.All thanks to Mr Jackson You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty. The reason why i am doing this is that, i promise Mr Jackson that if i truly get my loan, i will advertise his company and bring customers to his company. Contact him now via email
    (andy.jackson130@gmail.com)for the Loan you have been looking for..

5. Mr Tunde Fashola says:

Aku Mr Tunde Fashola, sah, reputasi uang pemberi pinjaman. Kami adalah perusahaan dengan bantuan keuangan. Kami meminjamkan dana kepada individu yang membutuhkan bantuan keuangan, yang memiliki kredit buruk atau membutuhkan uang untuk membayar tagihan, untuk berinvestasi pada bisnis. Saya ingin menggunakan media ini untuk memberitahu Anda bahwa kami memberikan bantuan penerima dapat diandalkan sebagai saya akan senang untuk menawarkan loan.Services Diberikan meliputi;
    * Refinance
    * Home Improvement
    * Kredit Investasi
    * Auto Pinjaman
    * Hutang Konsolidasi
    * Kredit Usaha
    * Pinjaman Pribadi
    * Pinjaman Internasional.
    * pinjaman hipotek

tunde_fasholahelpfunds@live.com

ANDA untuk mengisi informasi di bawah ini untuk penyelidikan.

Nama Lengkap …..
    Negara …….
    Negara ……
    Alamat ……
    Umur …..
    Tanggal Lahir …….
    Sex ….
    Status Perkawinan …..
    Nomor Telepon …..
    Fax Nomor ……
    Penghasilan Bulanan …..
    Jumlah Pinjaman Dibutuhkan ….
    Jangka waktu pinjaman ……..

Salam
    Mr Tunde Fashola

6. Dr John Barl says:

Rockstar finance ltd is a tested and trusted loan company owned byDr John Barl who is a Godsent to me and my family and the world in general, Dr Barl brought light into my family by granting me my desired loan when all hope was lost after being scammed by several loan companies who promised to grant me loan and made me pay fees which i never got any loan from. you can email them today at: rockstarfinanceltd@gmail.com for your loan and be free from scams on the internet. They give all kinds of loan at a very quick and affordable rate. they will never disappoint you. i am a living testimony to that and i will continue testifying on their behalf.

7. Dr Kingsley says:

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.

BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
    VISIT:hail666underworld@gmail.com OR CALL+2348071223123 +2348067471399 TODAY

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION’S ARE NEEDED
    NAME:
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    ADDRESS:
    OCCUPATION:
    SEX:
    COUNTRY:
    TERMS AND CONDITION INCLUDED

8. tawatbunsrooo says:

hello my good people of South Africa by name is tawatbunsrooo and from South Africa i have been hearing of a loan company that is called Mrs Stella Rene loan firm but before this time i have been cheated by many fake companies so i just put my last hope in the loan company called Mrs Stella Rene because i have to pay my debt and also i need to pay by fee so i just try and put all my last hope because before then i was not afraid because i have already seen on the site many people from my state she has help and given loans to so i just prayed to God and i followed the step and to my greatest surprise after taking all the step required and i also provide my identification and also i summit by banking information at the company but to my greatest surprise i got the loan 5,000,000 in my account after some minutes but due to me i was thinking that is was a dream but i came to my realities that it was indeed real and then great joy and satisfactory i quickly run to my bank account and pick up the loan and then i went to all the people i owned so i
    paid all i owned and also pay my fee and then i still have some money left some i opened a business that will earn me then i can pay back my loan i took from Stella Rene and today I’m very happy because Mrs Stella Rene has came to help not only me but many people from our country that are suffering today so get connect with Stella email below{mrsstellareneloanfirm@hotmail.com} because this loan company is save and secured from scam and there is no cheat in the company fee free and stay turned to Mrs Stella Rene and here is my email if you need an pure confirmations my email (tawatbunsrooo_surii@hotmail.com) stay bless and glory be to God and today I’m happy and happy forever.

tawatbunsrooo