Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

577 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 13 14 15 16 17 51
  1. morris says:

do you need a loan to start up a new business or pay off your bills we morrisclarkloaninstitute have come to make sure that all your dream suddenly come through kindly connect us on this email:

2. ALEX says:

My name is Alexander Wayne, i am from tennesess, USA, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, even started using tranquilizer, i find it very difficult to even provide 3 square meal for my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net, never again. so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said she could help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, she directed me on how to apply for the loan form Mr. CLEM WILLSON, i did as told, i applied, i never believed, but i tried and to my greatest surprise i got the loan within 48 hours, i could not believe it, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, please i advise everyone out there, who are in need of loan to go for { clemwillson500@hotmail.com } they will never fail, your life shall change as mine did.

3. Dr Kingsley says:

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.

BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
    VISIT:iluminatitemple@gmail.com OR CALL+2348071223123 +2348067471399 TODAY

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION’S ARE NEEDED
    NAME:
    DATE OF BIRTH:
    ADDRESS:
    OCCUPATION:
    SEX:
    COUNTRY:
    TERMS AND CONDITION INCLUDED

4. Dr John Barl says:

rockstar finance ltd is a tested and trusted loan company owned by Dr John Barl who is a Godsent to me and my family and the world in general, Dr Barl brought light into my family by granting me my desired loan when all hope was lost after being scammed by several loan companies who promised to grant me loan and made me pay fees which i never got any loan from. you can email them today at: rockstarfinanceltd@gmail.com for your loan and be free from scams on the internet. They give all kinds of loan at a very quick and affordable rate. they will never disappoint you. i am a living testimony to that and i will continue testifying on their behalf.

5. jonh harry says:

Hello Every One, My Name is John harry i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mrs Mary James who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $150,000 USD and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mrs Mary James and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing woman via email.haroldloanfinance@gmail.com and i want you all to pray for this man for me.

6. lauren quadros says:

My name is lauren quadros i am from ny, USA, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 months and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, they took my money without giving anything in return, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, even started using tranquilizer, i find it very difficult to even provide 3 square meal for my family, i never wanted to have anything to do with loan companies on net, never again. so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said she could help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, she directed me on how to apply for the loan form Mr. cambrik, i did as told, i applied, i never believed, but i tried and to my greatest surprise i got the loan within 48 hours, i could not believe it, i am happy and rich again and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this scams all over the places, please i advise everyone out there, who are in need of loan to go for { cambrikloancompany@hotmail.com } they will never fail, your life shall change as mine did.

7. FLORIAN DERENIK says:

Do you need a loan? we offer loan at 2rate if yes contact us on this
    email for more details moneylaundering48@gmail.com

amount:
    country:
    duration:
    phone number:
    name:
    MR FLORIAN DERENIK

8. Rio Cruz says:

Hello,

I am a private lender, I grant loans to companies and individuals at a
    low and affordable interest rate of 2% in repealing both the short
    and long term basis.The maximum loan i give out is $45,000,000.00usd
    and the minimum is $2,500.000.00usd. To the right, you must be an
    adult who is over 18 years old. You must also specify the amount of
    your loan, or in pounds, euros or U.S. dollars. Your answer now given
    us some of your information before we give you the loan terms and
    repayment of installments on the loan amount. Personal Loan, Business
    Loan, Home Equity Loan, A debt consolidation loan For us to proceed,

please fill out the application form for a loan, if you are interested
    in our offer.

(10) Loan Duration:
    (11) Occupation:
    (12) mobile phone:
    (13) Income:
    (14) The name of your e-mail address:

• Captain Birdseye says:

‘Rio Cruz’, you fuck-wit, you don’t even give an address to report. It only takes ten minutes to shut down a scammers email.

1 13 14 15 16 17 51