Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

576 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 10 11 12 13 14 50
  1. Mr Antonio says:

Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3% interest rate? We give out loan to individual and cooperate bodies ranging from $3000 dollars to $20 million dollars maximum duration period of 1 to 30 years, If Yes Contact usVia:legiantonioloanfirm@hotmail.com

2. Jackie Luna says:

Hello every one I am Jackie Luna by name and i live in USA please i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $2,800 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then a friend told me that there is a legit loan company where he got his loan fast and easy without any stress so he introduced me to a Man called Mr.Lewis Harry who is the manager of the company, So i applied for a loan sum of ($98,000.00) with low interest rate so the loan was approved and deposited into my bank account that was how i was able to get my loan, so i was able to pay off my bills. i am advising every one who is interested in getting a loan fast and easy to kindly contact them via email: lewisharry_lending@hotmail.com as well, So thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life story and thanks be to GOD almighty for his goodness upon my life.I am Jackie Luna by name.

• Captain Birdseye says:

So, Jackie, you couldn’t pay your bills as it was and now you also owe $98,000. Why don’t you just live off borrowed money, you fuckwit?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Instead of a loan, perhaps Jackie Luna could get a job, if he/she would learn how to speak English better.

Jackie said “i will like to talk about the goodness of GOD in my life”, but it wasn’t god that came up with the loan, was it?

3. Ahmed Maiga says:

Are You In Need Of A Loan @3% Interest Rate For Business And Private Purposes?
    If Yes Contact Us Now At: maigaloaninvestment@gmail.com

• Keith says:

Well, with a name like that I am guessing you will not claim to be a christian. What is the penalty in the Koran for gulling people out of their money?

• Captain Birdseye says:

I suspect that any method of harming an Infidel is honourable and, after a lifetime of it, is rewarded in heaven with 72 virgins.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Yes, but those 72 virgins will be Catholic nuns.

• Keith says:

Probably. Everything else incurs the death penalty.

• Mr Mike Miller says:

Attention:

Would you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Are you in need of a loan to
        finance or expand your business? or for car purchase, buying a house and
        other personal loans ETC we give long term loan for five to fifty years
        maximum with 2% interest. You are 100% Guaranteed.
        contact us via Email address: reliancemortgageusa@gmail.com

Loan Duration:___________________________
        Cell Phone Number:________________________
        Home Phone Number:_____________________
        Monthly income:________________________
        Purpose for Loan:_______________________
        Other Email:____________________________

Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.

Mr. Mike Miller
        Email address: reliancemortgageusa@gmail.com

4. hazan adrian says:

Are you stuck, restricted from banks and you do not have the benefit of the banks or you better have a project and need a loan, funding bad or you need money to pay bills, to invest money in the business.
    Email:hazan.adrian@o2.pl

• Captain Birdseye says:

It seems that this site should have a page just for the scammers to post to, with a way of sending them responses through a proxy that can’t receive mail. Perhaps also, they could be auto-sent the e-mail addresses of all the other scammers, with a note requesting a loan.

• Keith says:

For a short while it seemed that things were getting back to normal. It was too much to hope for, wasn’t it?

• Rev. Wulff says:

I have been in contact with Bobby about it. He’s looking into it.

• Keith says:

Thanks Rev. I hope it is sorted out. Then we can get back to laughing at fundies.

5. reachie says:

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH(C.A.C) LOAN FIRM
    Email: cacinternationalloanfirm@gmail.com
    Head office Address……Dalston 52 Ashwin Street F9 7DL New York, United states.

=========================================
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Rev.O.Johnson. I am a Zonal Overseer of Christ Apostolic church(C.A.C) loan firm. I know am not suppose to be here. But i am here to announce to everyone that Our church has just established a loan firm for those looking for a legitimate source to get a loan/funding. This loan organization is formed by C.A.C Church world wide to help those sincerely in need of loan. Permit me to quickly state the main reason why the church decided to set up this organization. It was as a result of the prevalent internet loan scams just like some of the ones you are seeing here. That is the reason why this organization was establish to assist our members, many of whom have fallen victim as well as non-members who are seeking to get a loan from a legitimate source. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of $1,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds to Individuals, Firms and Cooperate Bodies regardless of their Marital Status, Sex, Religion, even if you have bad credit rating but must have a legal means of repaying back the Loan at the stipulated time, AND MUST BE TRUST WORTHY. Our interest rate is as low as 3% within 1year to 30years repayment duration period. So i want to advice anyone who have come here looking for a loan lender to Contact us now to experience financial breakthrough in your life. Our email is( cacinternationalloanfirm@gmail.com )

GOD BLESS YOU as I await to here from you

Rev.O.Johnson
    Zonal Overseer(C.A.C)

• Captain Birdseye says:

Could you explain, ‘Reverend’, why the Christ Apostolic Church Loan Firm is listed as a 419 scam?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Or why any Apostolic Church ISN’T listed as a scam?

• Mr Mike Miller says:

Attention:

Would you need a loan to consolidate your debt? Are you in need of a loan to
        finance or expand your business? or for car purchase, buying a house and
        other personal loans ETC we give long term loan for five to fifty years
        maximum with 2% interest. You are 100% Guaranteed.
        contact us via Email address: reliancemortgageusa@gmail.com

Loan Duration:___________________________
        Cell Phone Number:________________________
        Home Phone Number:_____________________
        Monthly income:________________________
        Purpose for Loan:_______________________
        Other Email:____________________________

Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.

Mr. Mike Miller
        Email address: reliancemortgageusa@gmail.com

6. Mr Morrison says:

am Mr JOHNSON MORRISON from United state of America,I stayed in New York. I have a broke up business and i was urgently in need of capital to come back to my business but my problem was where and how can i get this capital? One day a thought came into my mind to apply for a loan online,so i started searching for a reputable,genuine and a legitimate loan lender because i was hearing this news about scam,so i was definitely scared of scam,on one faithful day I found this company email who help someone out to gain a loan for business and i immediately contact the company for my loan,i sent them an email,in the next 24hours I got a reply from them and I explain to them the purpose of me wanting a loan,so i told not to worry that i am going to receive my loan as far i am in line with them and I fill out the Loan Application Form that was sent to me and I carry out the necessary things that was needed from me. What beat my mind was when they ask for a fee,at the initial time i was scared to reply back,i thought i was going to be scam,so i needed to sleep over it and give it a thought,then i decided to make the payment to them,so they told me to wait for for two banking hours that i will receive my loan. To greatest surprise i receive a text on my phone form my bank that my account has been credited with the sum 25,000.00usd. Today am back to business and i now have branches is some of the sates like Washington etc. so now i want to used this short medium to congratulate the above company name GuARANTEE TRUST LOAN COMPANY for the fast and safe money they loan to me without any form of collateral,i loan 25,000.00usd from the company to save my business and lots more,i saw their mail on the internet, everyone always give testimony for what they did,so they all did everything for me without stress and my money was sent to me via Bank Transfer,I was surprise and feel glad and now I have a standard business, control agent who help me i will advice those who need urgent loan to contact him at guaranteeloanfunds@gmail.com. He is a very God fearing man and I know that he will help you immediately. Do you need loan to pay off credits and debts? Do you need capital to set up your own business? Do you need loans to carry out larger projects? Do you need Educational loan? Do you need funds for other processes? If yes contact Mr David Morrison today for your own loan via email..guaranteeloanfunds@gmail.com.

God Bless You All As You Contact Him.

Mr Johnson Morrison

• Captain Birdseye says:

You loan scum are frauds and thieves; there is no point in posting here. No legitimate lender asks for an up-front fee; any fees are ALWAYS ADDED TO THE AMOUNT OWED. Legitimate lenders MUST quote their money lenders registration number. Where is yours?

Did you know that Ebola is spreading fastest in Lagos Internet cafes?

7. Mr Lucas says:

WELCOME TO GUARANTEE TRUST LOAN COMPANY.

Get A Loan Now Quickly And Easily

Due to the current state of the market most people will find it difficult to get approval for an unsecured and secure loan,business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan,venture capital etc. by mainstream lenders. GUARANTEE TRUST LOAN has partnered with a network of loan advisers who can save you time by summarizing your options to borrow money or giving you advice on alternative options to taking out a loan.We grant out loans to companies and individual at a low, affordable and beneficiary interest rate of 2%. If you are in need of an urgent loan or you have been searching for a loan or you are in any financial difficulties,searching no more and contact GUARANTEE TRUST LOAN Company today so that we can proceed further via:Email- guaranteeloanfunds@gmail.com. Getting a loan form us is 100% guarantee sure. You can also fill out the form below and get back us for quick and easy loan,we are looking forwards to hear from you loan seekers. Our motive and aim is to help you stand back to feet financially.

Fill out the form below and submit so we can proceed

YOUR LOAN DETAILS,
    Loan Amount :……………………………………
    Loan Purpose:……………………………..
    Loan Duration:…………………………….
    Have You Apply Before……………….

LOAN PERSONAL INFORMATION NEEDED.
    Title:………………………………
    First Name:………………………………..
    Last Name:………………………………..
    Date of Birth:……………………………….
    Telephone:…………………………..
    Work/Mobile Number:……………………..
    Postcode:……………………………
    State:………………………………
    City:……………………………….
    Monthly Net Income:………………………..
    Employer Name:………………………………..
    Job Title:……………………………….

By submitting your information, you acknowledge you have read, understand, and agree to the terms & Conditions of Use, and authorize your information to be shared with select lending partners.

Best Regard,

8. CLIFFORD says:

hello my name is ginyoung from USA i just want to say a very big thanks to cliffordwillemsloanfirm002 who help me get an urgent loan and today am now a cusses to my business so if also you are dearly in need of an urgent loan all you need to do is to follow him on his email address cliffordwillemsloanfirmoo2@gmail.com

1 10 11 12 13 14 50