Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

626 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 9 10 11 12 13 55
  1. H. B. Shagnasty says:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name of applicant:…………Hamilcar B. Shagnasty….
    Country:………………………….Lower Slobbovia.
    Occupation:…………………… Vomitorium attendant
    Sex:…………………………………Whenever possible
    Purpose of loan:………………Escape from employment
    Age:………………………………..No records available
    Phone:…………………………….None in either Lower or Upper Slobbovia
    Amount needed:…………… As available
    Loan Duration:……………… 10 years
    Monthly income:…………… 847000 LS Kamijkniks, or about $0.73 USD

2. Rebecca says:

Hello,
    My name is Mrs. Rebecca, Let’s legitimate loans que serious individuals
    or business entities need loans. We Loan Firm are a God-fearing man, who
    is ready to meet the needs of people who aspire to be greater in the front
    line accumulation. Loan social, are offered in a favorable interest rate
    subsidies this is all sundry are ready to talk with you about how we
    can meet your financial needs. If interested in this great offer then email us
    today : am.credit@blumail.org
    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    Your full name …………….
    Your e-mail ………………….
    Full phone ………………
    Your e ……………….
    Your City …………………..
    State / Province ………………
    Your country ………………..
    Fax Number ………………….
    Date of birth ………………..
    Have an account? ………………..
    It has been applied before? ………..
    Annual income ………………….
    Loan Amount Needed ……..
    Loan Duration ………………..
    Purpose of Loan ……………..
    Send me the scanned copy of your identification: ….
    Creditor: Mrs,Rebecca
    The lender Email: am.credit@blumail.org
    Kind regards,
    The Lender Mrs, Rebecca

• H. B. Shagnasty says:

Rebecca, you have no sense of humor, evidently….

• Captain Birdseye says:

H. B. Is it possible for you to develop your theme further and submit such wonderful applications to these idiots? Have a look at 419Eater.com (scam-baiters) for ideas.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Rebecca, if you were on my doorstep attempting your rubbish on any of my family, you’d be doing a backward somersault from the smack you’d get. Get a job!

3. kelly fox says:

Do you need to reduce your debt, taxes, pay bills or that new business you’ve been thinking about going to start. Urgent loan
    Please contact us as soon as possible.
    For more information: Please fill out the form kellyfoxfinance@gmail.com.

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    Full Names: ….. Sex: ………….. Contact Address: … Country: ……………. Zip:
    State ……………: ………………. Loan Duration …………
    of the loan: ….. Phone number: ……… NOTE: Fill in the form and your loan will be processed in a short time.
    Quick Reply To:kellyfoxfinance@gmail.com

• Apprentice Frederic says:

@Kelly fox, @other vultures/vulturesses (Rebecca?) roosting in the trees above: DID YOU GET IT THAT THIS SITE /THREAD IS TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE, NOT RIP THEM OFF. AND NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR BULLSHIT SCAMMING??? YOU’RE “CHRISTIANS”, WHY DON’T YOU GO TO A CHRISTIAN SITE AND SEE WHO YOU CAN RIP OFF THERE???? Your posts are stupid, insulting, and offensive. Why bother??? Nobody is going to respond! Fuck off! It’s unbelievable – not only that you haven’t been blocked, but that you’re not in slam! Not even Nigeria can possibly be a safe haven for the likes of you!

• Captain Birdseye says:

A.F. I’ve been reading up on the mindset of these people. They refer to their victims as ‘maga’, or fools, apparently justifying their behaviour. Also, the ability to get money with the least effort is so admired in Nigeria that the means is often overlooked: they simply think that scamming is a bad habit, like smoking, that they will give up some day.

Of course, the vast majority of Nigerians are polite, honest and hardworking people and this should not taint them. However, I understand that it’s a $2 billion/pa industry and that Americans alone loose $200 million/pa to them. Have a look at 419Eater.com, who reverse the tables on them.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Cap’n Birdseye,
          Thanks for the link: 419Eater.com is a wonderfully instructive and stimulating site! You are, of course, right about Nigerians in general and I must apologize to the Cat-’O-Nine for an unfortunate slur. Matter of fact, we’ve come upon *Floridians* that match the 419 profile….

• Captain Birdseye says:

AF, my favourite is the scammer who was induced to have the tattoo ‘Baited by Shiver Metimbers’. I suspect we are being spammed-scammed because they think KIVA is a either a scam or honey-pot for scammers. If so, perhaps they can only get a ‘loan’ by joining the Church, which requires a tattoo of the FSM on the forehead?

4. jacklyn Rotney says:

HERE IS MY TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN

Hello, I am jacklyn Rotney, currently living in Las Vegas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2014 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well. If you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral, no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Ronnie Marcovankish. she doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more. You can contact her through her email: ronnieloanfinanceltd@gmail.com or RonnieFinanceLimited@outlook.com

5. reachie says:

Hi friends, I have good news for you. Have you heard? There is a n some Christain women. They now lend without collateral to anyone serious interested person who want to get a loan. When a friend of mine told me, I never believed because I was a victim of fraud fake by some online lenders. But my friend who got a loan from them pressured me to try out this organization that they were very genuine and most importantly they have the fear of God. So he gave me their email (guarantteeloans@outlook.com) and I contacted.

Even when i did, i was scared because of my past experience with this scams parading on the internet. But when i summoned up courage and try, guess what, within 3 days, I got a loan of $ 250,000,000.00 usd from them to clear my bills and fund my business. That’s when I became convinced that there are still some legitimate online lender. But this group of fraudster will not allow you to recognize these real organization. But what i have realized from my experience is that the only way to be convinced is just to give a try. Am very happy now that I can not hide my feelings. so I decided that I would tell the whole world the good things this organization has done for me. So friends, if you are having some financial problem and you need a loan urgently, to pay your bills, start up business or for various purposes. Do not hesitate to contact them now.When you take a bold step, you will be happy you did and have the financial freedom like me. Please you can also share this information because information shared is problem solve. God bless you all ……

6. berry smith says:

Do you need an urgent loan?if yes email us via grants.loanoffer@outlook.com

7. mr mark lucas says:

rockstar finance ltd is a tested and trusted loan company owned byDr John Barl who is a Godsent to me and my family and the world in general,

Dr Barl brought light into my family by granting me my desired loan when all hope was lost after being scammed by several loan companies

who promised to grant me loan and made me pay fees which i never got any loan from. you can email them today at:

rockstarfinanceltd@gmail.com for your loan and be free from scams on the internet. They give all kinds of loan at a very quick and affordable

rate. they will never disappoint you. i am a living testimony to that and i will continue testifying on their behalf.

8. Dr Kingsley says:

Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our

official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you,

no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty

away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the

church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out

our member in protection of drugs pushing email: iluminatitemple@gmail.com or you contact our phone number +2348071223123 or

2348067471399…..
    Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make their members happy so i will want you all to

also be members of the illuminati if you are interested contact email on iluminatitemple@gmail.com or you contact our phone number

+2348071223123 or 2348067471399..