Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

562 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 47 48 49
  1. mr edwin says:

Welcome to SWIFT LOAN AGENCY
    Company
    (A Personalized Service for All Your Financial Needs)
    We, Liberal Investment Company Providers offers loan
    at a very low interest rate of 2%, we offer Personal
    loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital,
    Business Loan, Educational Loan, Home Loan, and
    Loan for any reason and urgent needs!. with a
    maximum duration of 30 years.
    Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you
    have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in
    debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no
    more as we are here to offer you a low interest loan.
    Our loan ranges from $5,000-USD (Five Thousand US
    dollars) to
    $50, 000,000.00.(Fifty Million US dollars). We also
    lend in USA DOLLARS EURO and POUNDS ! Fill in this form and forward it to our email:

SWIFTLOANAGENCY@GMAIL.COM
    10.Telephone Number:________
    11. Purpose of loan:_________

Yours In Service,
    Mr EDWIN
    SWIFTLOANAGENCY@GMAIL.COM

2. Mr Brown says:

We the Brownbill loan house offers you private, commercial and
    personal loans with very minimal annual interest rates from
    2.5% for 1 year to 50 years repayment term in any part of the
    world. We give out loans ranging from $ 5,000.00 to $
    300,000,000.00 USD. The lender’s Email:
    brownbill178@gmail.com
    Our loans are well insured for maximum security and
    customer’s Satisfaction is our priority, Don’t lose your sleep at night thinking
    about how to get a legitimate loan lender, Rather than beat yourself, we give you the
    best guide offers and hassle free credit, contact Brownbill loan
    house, loan specialists who help stop bad credit history to
    discover the winning solution for our mission.
    Qualifications:
    1)The Borrower must be at least 18yrs old
    2)Even with Bad credit, we still Guarantee the Borrow…

3. jane brown says:

this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed
    through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish
    even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the
    hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help
    me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once
    you have also receive your loan from Mr. Barry Smith, i pray that God
    should give him long life.

God bless her forever.

Jane Brown

4. melissa says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I’M MELISSA.WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE CALLING FROM THE LORD TO
    HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED AND IN FINANCIAL PROBLEM,BY GIVEN OUT LOAN
    TO ANY,INDIVIDUAL,COMPANYS AND SOCIETY THAT NEED MONEY TO DO BUSINESS.

THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN HAS BEEN SIGNED AND APPROVED BY THE COMPANY
    COMMITTEE THE SUM OF £100,000.00 WHICH YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO LOAN
    £50,000.00 TO £1,000.00.YOU ARE TO RETURN THE LOAN WHICH IS GRANTED TO
    YOU IN 4 YEARS AGREEMENT.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY CONTACT MELISSA WITH THE INFORMATION

medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are
    scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due
    to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had
    almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable
    lender called Mrs. Leo Scott who lend me an unsecured loan of R685,000
    under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of
    loan just contact him now via: leoscottprivatefinancecompany@gmail.com I’m using
    this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed
    through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish
    even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the
    hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help
    me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once
    you have also receive your loan from Mrs. Leo Scott, i pray that God
    should give her long life.

God bless him forever.

Mary BerryI’m Mary Berry by name. I live in united state, i want to use this
    medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are
    scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due
    to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had
    almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable
    lender called Mrs. Leo Scott who lend me an unsecured loan of R685,000
    under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of
    this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed
    through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish
    even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the
    hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help
    me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once
    you have also receive your loan from Mrs. Leo Scott, i pray that God
    should give her long life.

God bless him forever.