2,137 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

2,137 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 133 134 135
  1. Rasputin says:

Yes skygroup, please fulfill FB’s dreams.

2. supremefinance says:

Are you in need of urgent business and personal loans, your solutions is here at [email protected] We give all kinds of loans at range of $3,000.00 minimum and $20,000,000.00 maximum at a low interest of 2 percent. We are located in united kingdom, USA and branches all over Europe. Applications takes maximum time of 48 hours to process your
    transaction because we have fast and easy services.

If you are interested in getting a loan please contact our Company agent today through their email:[email protected] for more information’s.

Regards.

[email protected]

• Rasputin says:

Hey Supreme, give me a free sample before I try it.

• Rasputin says:

Hey Wane, learn to spell your own name.

3. Richard Dean says:

I crave your indulgence to take advantage of this new year offer as we are currently giving out

loans at a low interest rate of 3%.

We offer personal loan, debt consolidation loan, venture capital, business loan, student loan,

home loan, real estate loan or loan for any legitimate reason.
    for more information contact US on this email

[email protected]

We give out loans ranging from a minimum of US$10,000.00 and above. we offer both short and long

term loans.

Regards,
    Richard Dean

4. Mr Wirth says:

Get 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it’s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: [email protected] and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

5. Alisha Weiner says:

My name is Alisha Weiner an American, a single mother with 2 kid. After the death of my husband, my life was nothing but messed up, i could not even afford to pay my bills neither for me to feed my kids,so i went in search of a loan but no one could help me because my credit score was very low. i have being in need of a loan online for a very long time now but all i came across was scams who took my money from me and at the end never gave me my loan until i met Barrick Robert who helped me with a loan of 76,000USD with a low interest rate of 1.5%, now i am very happy because i could pay up my bills and also start a business .. Once again i recommend Barrick Robert to any one that needs a loan because he had been a blessing to me and my family. Do contact them now on [email protected]}..

• Rasputin says:

Hey Alisha, next time you’re broke, sell crystal meth to truckers at truck stops. Turn a few tricks while you’re there. Worked for me.

1 133 134 135