1,717 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

1,717 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 108 109 110
  1. St Gnocchi says:

I agree with everyone: Yes indeed, Karl, Funk you very, very much.

• The Sauceror says:

Yes, Karl is one funked up, mother-funker.

2. MRS.LAUREN TRAVIS says:

Hello everyone!!!

My name is MRS LAUREN TRAVIS A CITIZEN of USA. i have been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 10,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Sang Wai Loan Company where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $85,000 Dollars by this great Company (Sang Wai Loan Company} managed by Mr.Sang Wai and here i am today happy because Sang Wai Loan Company has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact Sang Wai Loan Cpmpany now for your loan via email:[email protected]
    Thank You All For Your Understanding,

MRS.LAUREN TRAVIS

• kekka says:

Dear Lauren,

Whilst your post is lovely, it reminded me of another post (that I read in my head with a Nigerian accent) by Dennis Weaver. You guys must be related.

3. ken Barry says:

Hi everybody, I am ken Barry ,currently living in Canada. I am married at the moment with two kids and i was struck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance and pay for my son medical bill. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a private loan lender by a friend and i got a loan sum of 30,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Alanson Alfred he doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him, he offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and company and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact his company through this email [email protected]

• Keith says:

Why do so many of these scams include mention of their god? Is there some bot device that picks up the word “church” on the website?

• kekka says:

Keith,

We should start sending Fsm propaganda tip their listed email addressed and spam them…

There’s a hilarious prank by a guy who got the s***s and spammed the spammers to the point where they told him off lol.

Kekka

• kekka says:

I believe you may enjoy this http://www.damnfunnytexts.com/2933/david-3/
          Quite funny

• Fat Bastard says:

Kekka, there are groups that specialise in scamming them for fun, but, it can become dangerous. You may have missed the Great Spam Flood, but, the GNAA, if they put their minds to it, are the people to trash their system.

• Fat Bastard says:

Kekka, I suspect that ‘Dave’ didn’t last very long in that job. Very amusing. Perhaps half of all sites legally scam people, attracting them with purportedly useful editorial/content, only to blitz them with silly games and adverts from all sides. Personally, I close and never go back.
          It does, however, allow for spiritual, piratical fantasies, of chopping up their server with a cutlass.

• Keith says:

That was both funny and all too true.

• Fat Bastard says:

Keith, yes and they think we are gullible Christians. If they also spam Muslim sites, I do hope they change God to Allah. I’m surprised that, after years of posting, not one has ever said FSM-fearing. We would be putty if they did.

4. jULIUS Brave says:

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: [email protected] Thanks, Mr. Alanson Alfred.

• Keith says:

Dear Mr. Alanson Alfred: how much money can I borrow to launch a campaign to eliminate internet fraudsters?

• Rasputin says:

Yes Keith, and it must be WONDERFUL to be called both “jULIUS BRAVE” and also “Alanson Alfred”. I never knew Nigerians had western names.

• Keith says:

I guess being in the Boko Haram doesn’t have enough job satisfaction, so they have to ruin peoples lives some other way.

• kekka says:

Julius brave is a cool sounding name though…

5. RAYMOND LOAN INVESTMENT says:

Good day,

Do you need a urgent loan to pay off your Bills or start up a personal Business Kindly Email us now via:[email protected]

Regard