Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

576 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 48 49 50
  1. Esther Dean says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is Esther Dean, I am from the Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mrs Florish Joyce {florishhouseofloans@hotmail.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mrs Florish Joyce the C.E.O of florish Joyce Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and she really did as she promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mrs Florish Joyce, who really help me with my loan and changed my lief for better. I don’t know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Mrs Florish Joyce on his email{ florishhouseofloans@hotmail.com} for help

2. Harrison Patrick says:

I’m Harrison Patrick by name. I live in California, U.S.A,i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.few weeks ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called (Robinson Womack Loan Company plc) who lend me an unsecured loan of $75,000.00 under 4hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact them now via Email:robinson.womark07@gmail.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Robinson Womack Loan Company plc,i pray that God should give them long life.

God bless them forever.
    Harrison Patrick

• Captain Birdseye says:

I love the way these idiotic scammers now try to normalise being scammed – as if being repeatedly defrauded is an acceptable risk. Perhaps deranged gamblers fall for it.

3. Mr. William Dickey says:

We offer loans to individuals, firms and cooperate
    bodies at 2% interest rate per annul, minimum
    The amount you can borrow is $ 2,000.00 US dollars
    Maximum $ 10.Million.Please, ensure the following:

1. Name of applicant: …….
    2. Age: ………………….
    3. Location: ……………..
    4. The required amount of ……..
    5. Duration: ……………..
    6. The phone number ………….
    7. Fax Number ……………

Contact Email: dickey_financehome01@hotmail.com
    Sincerely,
    Mr. William Dickey
    William Dickey loan investments

4. Mr. Harry Benjamin says:

Hello, Please pardon me for disturbing your valued time. This is a Finance Lending Organization; we are specialized in funding and offering of Loans @2% rate to interested individuals and companies who are seeking financial assistance and business growth or business expansion fund. We offer Loans with a dependable guarantee to all our qualified applicants. Our Loan interest rates are very low and affordable and with a negotiable duration. We also provide funding for business partnership and real estate development and we offer small and large amount of Loans to all our qualified clients. For more information inquiries and application, please Contact our representative via e-mail: benfastloans@gmail.com Kindly ignore this message if you are not interested. Best Regards, Company Name: Ben Fast Loans PLC. Address: Netherlands,USA House, 57 Trafalgar Square, Netherlands,USA WC2N 5DU,10006

• Captain Birdseye says:

Mr Harry, you are such a stupid thief: Trafalgar Square is in London not the Netherlands, which are not in USA.
      I wish someone would delete this spam-scam rubbish directly it’s posted.

• Keith says:

I sincerely hope that the statue of Nelson falls on you and that you are eaten by the the lions as you go about your sordid business of gulling people out of their money.

5. Mrs Lyn Veronica says:

Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lily Brown loan company and be free from debts, Any interested
    clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) for further proceeds.
    Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
    12)Purpose of Loan:
    I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
    proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica

6. ailton jones says:

Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3% interest rate? We give out loan to individual and cooperate bodies ranging from $3000 dollars to $20 million dollars maximum duration period of 1 to 30 years, If Yes Contact us with the below details.
    (1) Names______
    (2) Country________
    (3) Phone Number_______
    (4) Gender_________
    (5) Loan Amount________
    (6) Duration:_________
    (7) Monthly Income____
    Yours Sincerely,
    AILTON JONES
    email:CHEVRONMORTGAGELOAN12@GMAIL.COM

7. Mrs Waiter Morison says:

Hello
    My name is Mrs Waiter Morison I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to the lender all thanks go to mr johnny william he gave me happiness to me and my family, I was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over, as i am a single mother with 2kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$300,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact he via email…jonnywilliamloancompany908@yahoo.com and tell
    he that i Mrs Waiter Morison refer you to he and your wish will be fulfill

Mrs Waiter Morison

8. Mrs Lyn Veronica says:

Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested

BORROWER’S DATA