Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

149 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 8 9 10
  1. peterson clark says:

be careful here 88% loan lenders here are claims and are scam!!!

2. mary jane says:

yes it is very true that peterson clark loans is free of scam..
    i will recommend them to any loan seeker

• Jo Switten says:

Mary Jane, we love you :)

3. AUDREY says:

My name is AUDREY LONGLEY, am from NEW JERSEY ,IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA, me and my family are happy today because
    REV COREY GILIBERTUS saves my daughter,s life by giving me a smooth and easy loan amount of $450 000 from his christian and reliable
    loan firm named OUR LADY OF GRACE LOAN FINANCE CENTER .

I have been a victim of online scams 5 times, till my brother,s wife introduced me to REV COREY GILIBERTUS,C.E.O of
    OUR LADY OF GRACE LOAN FINANCE CENTER
    I was in need for the sum of $450 000 for my daughter,s treatment abroad, and i decided to apply for a loan from
    OUR LADY OF GRACE LOAN FINANCE CENTER , i was so surprise my loan was approved and granted without any form collateral ,
    no cosigner and with just 1.2 interest rate.

Am making this testimony today to every one out there who is in financial crises and in need of loan badly to contact
    OUR LADY OF GRACE LOAN FINANCE CENTER with the email address below—[ourladyofgraceloancenter@gmail.com].
    Once again i must say thank you REV COREY GILIBERTUS for saving my daughter,s life.

• Jo Switten says:

Audrey, go fuck yourself :)

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

My guess is that – even in New Jersey – Audrey is not an English teacher. You have to admire her tenacity, going for an internet loan scam 6 times. Or is that the very definition of insanity?

4. Mrs Jane wembli says:

I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET
    Good day, My Friends be very careful, I am Mrs Jane wembli,an American who base in the czech republic,i am so confidence to say that one’s in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn’t have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low,my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of $5000USD in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is this the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of three kids to take care of,where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means there is no hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs Christiana Douglass) saying that she has never seen a real loan firm like ocean finance Loan Company and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which she place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager(Rev Victor) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us three to four days if i am fast in replying their message. I ask him,hope i am not going to send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn’t send any money in getting a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $200,000.00 USD for the duration of 10years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn’t have known.here is the consultation address:consumerloanfirm@gmail.com…,if you want to. consult them for more information
    Thanks
    MR Rev Victor

• Jo Switten says:

Too bad your suicide didn’t work out….

5. Mark Johnson says:

HERE IS MY TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN

My name is Mr Mark Phillips a citizen of USA. i have been scammed by 6 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called ACE LOAN SERVICES where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 6 different lenders who did nothing but to cause me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and I was given a loan amount of $210,000 Dollars by this great Company (ACE LOAN SERVICES) managed by Mr John Michaels and here i am today happy because ACE LOAN SERVICES has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact ACE LOAN SERVICES now for your loan via email: aceloanservices@hotmail.com

6. Mr Scott Utah says:

Good Day

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial
    difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay
    off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks, for the bible says”"Luke 11:10
    Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”so do not let these opportunity pass you by
    because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Contact scott_utah309@hotmail.com

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name of applicant:…………….
    Country:…………………………..
    Occupation:………………………
    Sex:…………………………………
    Purpose of loan:………………..
    Age:………………………………..
    Phone:…………………………….
    Amount needed:……………….
    Loan Duration:…………………
    Monthly income:………………

• Keith says:

I am not a christian and I don’t need a loan, so fuck off.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

You’d hope that outraged Christians would – for once – join us in telling the scammers to fuck off. And they’re worse than un-Christian, they’re boring.

7. mr irioh says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is william james, I am from the Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr irioh {iriohloancompany@gmail.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr irioh the C.E.O of irioh Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr irioh, who really help me with my loan and changed my life for better. I don’t know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contac Mr irioh on his email{ iriohloancompany@gmail.com} for help

8. mr irioh says:

Hello everyone,
    My name is william james, I am from the Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mr irioh {iriohloancompany@gmail.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr irioh the C.E.O of irioh Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr irioh, who really help me with my loan and changed my life for better. I don’t know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Mr irioh on his email{ iriohloancompany@gmail.com} for help

1 8 9 10