Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

760 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 64 65 66
  1. Mrs Chelle Kumar says:

Greetings to you all.
    my name is Mrs.Chelle Kumar,a registered and privatised lender,I render loan
    at 3% interest with a repayment length of 1 to 15 years maximum.
    Do you need a loan to setup that dream business of yours?
    Do you require a loan to finances your already existing business?
    Are you in need of a personal loan?
    Do you seek a loan to buy a car?
    Do you need a loan to buy a house,estate and lot?
    Have you been in financial crisis and a need a bail out?
    Do you seek a vacation loan?
    Do you need a student loan for your education?
    Do you need a loan for medicals?
    All these are question from me and I have the answer to it.If you among
    these categories of people that have been seeking solution to these
    questions,here is your chance to get what you need.
    Am committed to all borrower and will give you the financial advice you
    need on taking a loan.
    If you need a loan,don’t hesitate to kindly reach us on email:
    (chellekumar@gmail.com) for more details about the loan application.
    I await your urgent response as it is needed.

Regard’s
    Mrs.Chelle Kumar

• Rasputin says:

Dear Mrs. Kumar, how much do I need to borrow in order to pay you to go and f*ck yourself? Would you then allow me to film you doing it and allow me to post it on the web? If you’re not prepared to lend me money for these purposes, you’re not much use to me.

2. willam says:

This is to inform the public that Maris, personal loan lenders in the financial opportunity to those who need financial assistance. We provide a 2% interest rate loan to individuals, firms and corporations subject to the conditions are clear and easy to understand. contact us today by email at: Marisjessica@outlook.com

Borrower DATA

10) Monthly income:
    11) Loan Amount Needed:
    12) Loan term:
    13) The purpose of Loan:
    (14)Apply loan before:

• Rasputin says:

Dear Willam, are you trying to lend money? Or trying to obtain personal data so that you can hack into peoples’ bank accounts? Please advise.

3. David Herley says:

My name is David… I have a legitimate loan company that I started a few years ago..

In this company, I give out loans at 3% for my customers who are willing to pay more in the next few years..

Though the internet has been infected with untrustworthy people,i still hope to do business with trustworthy people..

You are interested in applying for any loan, listed below, kindly send an email to davidherley11@hotmail.com to apply quickly!

I offer the following type of loans;
    * Personal Loans ..
    * Business loans ..
    * Investment Loans ..
    * Development Loans ..
    * Purchase Loans ..
    * Construction loans ..
    * Loans for buying a car ..
    * Debt Consolidation Loans ..
    * International Loans ..
    * Student Loans and much more without any delay ….
    Apply and receive the loan within 48 hours .. Don t miss !!
    We are waiting for your mail ……

• Rasputin says:

Dear David Herley, How much would I need to borrow in order to pay you to f*ck yourself? Is that loan personal enough? In my opinion, you’re probably trying to obtain peoples’ personal data so that you can commit an internet scam. What kind of moron would try to loan money to people who think the world was made by a spaghetti monster? Who’s the more mentally disturbed: Us for believing in a spaghetti deity or you for trying to loan us money? We’re PIRATES yaaarrrr, we’ll slit your gizzard as soon as look at ye!

4. franklinosayandescott@gmail.com says:

Hello Every One,
    I am Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to shear a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who has transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $5,200 i became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Mr James Franklin Scott who is the C.E.O of James Franklin Scott Loan Company (franklinosayandescott@gmail.com )So i applied for a loan sum of ($320,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him via:(franklinosayandescott@gmail.com ) he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good thing he has done in my life.Thank God I can smile again I recommend this company to all those who have been misled and those who were fooled, they are reliable and trustworthy. In case you need to know more, e-mail the company on (franklinosayandescott@gmail.com )Email them today and you will be glad you did.

Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa
    God Bless.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa, How much must I borrow in order to pay you to f*ck yourself? In my opinion, you’re trying to obtain personal data so that you can raid the bank accounts of Pastafarians and steal their money. We’re not so simple minded, we think for ourselves and that’s why we worship the FSM. Don’t come here and say you “pray to God”. If you mean the Christian/Jewish God, that means you’re obviously INSANE because we regard you as a heretic infidel! Now f*ck off and don’t come back.

5. franklinosayandescott@gmail.com says:

Hello Every One,
    I am Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa From Ohio USA, I quickly want to use this medium to shear the testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and real loan lender who has Transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to the rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial Difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $ 5.200 i Became so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, Then I Decided to contact the friend of mine who recently got a loan online, we Discussed about the issue and to our Conclusion she Told me about a man called Mr James Franklin Scott who is the CEO of James Scott Franklin Loan Company (franklinosayandescott@gmail.com) So i applied for a loan sum of ($ 320,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the preparations where made concern- ing the loan transfer and in less than two (2) days the loan was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him via: (franklinosayandescott@gmail.com) he does not know i am doing this pray God will bless him que for the good thing he has done in my life. Thank God I can smile again I recommend this company to all Those Who Have Been misled and Those Who Were fooled, reliable and trustworthy They Are. In case you need to know more, email the company on (franklinosayandescott@gmail.com) Email Them today and you will be glad you did.

Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa
    God Bless.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Mrs. Elizabeth Lisa, didn’t you get the message the first time? You’re clearly a con artist! Now f*ck off and don’t come back!

6. RUNZI LOAN FIRM says:

Guarantee and trusted credit services offer at 2.5%, such as: Personal Loans, Business Loans, Commercial Loans, Mortgages Car, and car loans, etc.Email us

now to
    apply and get approved. Email: loan25500@gmail.com with the details below,Full Name: Amount Needed: Duration: Phone Number: Country:Thanks Reply to this

Email: loan25500@gmail.com

7. Keith says:

I think your husband is not the only one with cancer of the brain.

8. Rasputin says:

Don’t write cr*p like this. Nobody’s interested. Your twaddle is much too long, it’s not funny and it fails to mention the FSM. My advice: Keep it short, keep it funny and praise His Noodliness or shut the **** up.

9. Keith says:

That’s a good point about mentioning the FSM. This is a website devoted to his/her/its Noodliness and there seem to be few posts (mine included, I am sorry to say) that give due praise to the FSM.

10. pastamon says:

y r they allowed on yeeeee website

11. Rasputin says:

Aaaarrr, Mr. George Coleman, how much do I need to borrow in order to pay you to go f*ck yourself? In my opinion, you’re running a scam to obtain peoples’ personal details and bank account numbers so that you can steal their savings. What kind of moron comes onto a website for people who believe in a god made from spaghetti and tries to loan them money? Who’s the bigger idiot: Us for believing in a pasta deity or you for trying to loan us money? We’re PIRATES you stupid ass, we’re likely to rob you, slit your throat and feed you to the sharks. We don’t want to borrow your money, we want to STEAL it and pass it to Kiva to do good works. As Jesus said when He threw the money changers out of the synagogue, “Fu*k off and don’t come back”.

1 64 65 66