1,662 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

1,662 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 105 106 107
  1. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Michelle, You are a wicked loan-offer fraud, scamming liar and naughty woman! Get off this site immediately or you will get many kicks upon that site of anatomy which is currently the rage on this website.

2. Mr. Bill Moore says:

Good Day”

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever. I Am Bill Moore certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are

in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret

anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. I Bill Moore, will render the best of my services to all legitimate borrowers .You will never be

disappointed by me in this transaction because you were not born to be a loser. Any interested borrowers should contact me on my Email: [email protected] for

further proceeds. Our services include the following: * Personal Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Business Loans * Education Loans * Mortgage *Secured Loan

*Unsecured loan *Mortgage Loans *Payday off Loans *Student Loans *Commercial Loans *Car Loans *Investments Loans *Development Loans *Acquisition Loans *Construction

Loans.Once we receive your response, we would immediately begin processing your loan …..24\7 hours Financing

• Rasputin says:

Dear Bill Moore, are your loans as unreliable as you grammar?

3. Adolf Roger says:

Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business finance At 3% Rate For Various Purposes? If Yes; Contact us with this details below take note we give out from $20,000.00USD to 10million USD, If interested contact us via email,,
    [email protected]

Full Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration: Country:
    State:
    Cell No:
    Gender:
    Age:
    Have you apply before?:

Best Regards
    Mr. Adolf Roger

• Rasputin says:

“Jolly Roger” would be better.

• The Sauceror says:

Didn’t another Adolf get some serious “Jolly Roger”-ing?

4. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Adolf Roger Crap Artist, Faux off. You are a lying, thieving, loan-offer fraudster. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh May The Holy Bunny bring you concrete-filled easter eggs.

• Rasputin says:

Who would call their kid “Adolf” in this day and age?

• Margaret says:

They name small babies “Regan” (check King Lear) and “Judas” (check Saint Saul of Tarsus). Also “Heavenly Harani Flying Saucer”. Why not Adolf?

5. rohman says:

Memberikan kesaksian saya telah dibohongi dengan pinjamannya yang hanya terus menerus meminta biaya2 tanpa terbukti pinjaman nya mencerminkan diekening acount bank saya ! Harap dunia tahu akan hal ini Alexandrra eshter loanltdd pemberi pinjaman yang merobek uang rakyat miskin

• Rasputin says:

Dear rohman, jcnviuu nnkj dfi iifnn khvvkvl iidkkctrw Bane cbbhdufuy. Huepklkld ha! Yaarrgghhh!

• The Sauceror says:

Somebody had to say that. I’m glad it was you.

6. Moss Vera says:

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN
    I am Mrs Moss Vera living in california United State of America, I am here to testify of a good Loan Lender who showed light to me after been scammed 3 different times on the Internet by some kind of lender who are nothing but fake, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay a lot to them as charges which yielded nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money a total of $6,500.00USD and it was so frustrating. One day when browsing through the internet looking frustrated i came across a testimony of a woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company arnold clark finance Limited and email:([email protected]) where she finally got her loan, i decided to contact them, I then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to rob me of my money I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice by contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was required of me and to my surprise I was given a loan amount of $30,000.00USD by this great Company (ARNOLD CLARK FINANCE LIMITED) all thanks to MR JOHN KENNETH McLean a God fearing man and here i am today happy because this company has given me a loan so i made a vow to myself that i will keep testifying of their good work in my life on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently? kindly and quickly contact them at([email protected]).

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Mrs Moss Vera (a surprisingly common name in california United State of America), it seems that your california United State of America is not so united after all. Your part of california is United in Nigeria, Africa, while the rest of it is united throughout the rest of the fraudster world. That’s okay, all thanks to MR JOHN KENNETH McLean (another common california United State of America name), will be more than happy to help me feed your fraudster ass to my borched mesom. Yum. Yum.

• Rasputin says:

Is there a part of Nigeria named “California”? Anybody who fears Gob is mentally ill.

• The Sauceror says:

Yup. Just like how President Obama was born in Hawaii, which, as everyone knows, is Kenya’s 50th state.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Passover Peter, f**k off.

• The Sauceror says:

Yeah, P.P., stop being so igornorant.

7. James says:

Are you looking for a business loan? personal loan, house loan, car loan, student loan,debt consolidation loan, unsecured loans, venture capital, etc. .. Or have you been refused a loan by a bank or a financial institution for any reasons. I am Mr James, a lender, lending to businesses and individuals in a low and affordable interest rate of 2% interest rate. if Interested? Contact us today at (philiploancompany14.com) and get your loan today

• Rasputin says:

James, f**k off.
      (I used to spend lots of effort on these replies but these days I’m too lazy.)

1 105 106 107