2,151 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

2,151 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 134 135 136
  1. George Garry says:

We offer personal loans up to $300,000 USD, Are you looking for a business loan? and have been denied by your bank?, we can help you with loans from $5,000 to the maximum amount* that can help you rebuild your business and get you back ^, We can put you on a path towards a better financial future.

Just in time, you can apply, Don’t delay! email us via { [email protected] } or visit us at one of our 200+ locations across the would to see how we can help.

Thanks for contacting us,

Warm regards
    George Garry

2. Rasputin says:

Hey George Garry, I think you’re wonderful. I’d like to borrow some money. First, please provide a free sample.

3. Kesby Karen says:

Wow its been years since this happen to me but for the sake of good memories i will just go ahead and say what i want to say. I was just browsing through the internet and i saw a couple of comments made by a United state woman called Deborah and other people about Wema S Sundars and how she helped them solve their financial problems by granting them loans to be financially free from debts and to pay there bills. All i could i couldn’t not believe it, i mean i felt happy to know she still does her good work for different people around the world by granting them loans to get there bills and debts cleared with just her 3% loan interest rate. She is the first and only loan lender that use her loan firm to help people and don’t ask for anything in return just your gratitude. The kind of loans she render is just collateral and non-collateral loans to all her customers and what make me more surprise is that she has an FBI office that investigate customer filled out loan form before calculating to them the loan terms and conditions. Her loan process is so short and simple to meet with, Else you are not the serious type that really wish to get a loan to get your bills and debts cleared off and pay just in one loan. I got to meet her 15 years ago for help when i was working in Africa. Then there was no forums like this where all this comment are being posted. If you want someone like Mrs Wema S Sundars, CEO Wema Loans and Mr Primo Samakard her personal assistant you will have to search for them with all you got. I got her to help me with the sum of $450000 dollars after i have been on the internet to get loan and was ripped off of $7000 dollar. Wema Loans is a loan firm that has really come to prove that there are still real and reliable loan lenders online that are ready to grant loan. Wema Loans is a registered loan firm that grant loans to all in the world as this is not just mere saying, Because i got my loan from them as it is real. To everyone out there that is reading this comment, At first when i contacted this loan firm called Wema Loans, I was like thinking this will not work out, But what gave me more confidence was because i was applying for this huge loan amount in person in there office. Firstly was they said i should give them my identity card and just one passport to attach to the loan form that they will give to me to fill right about there in there office before i will go back home. I followed there instructions and get the loan form filled out and gave them my identity card also which they duplicated and said to me that i can now go home as they will call me on the phone number that i filled on the loan application form in the 22 working hours. I was in my place of assignment here in Africa one morning and my phone was ringing which i picked and to my greatest surprise, It was the personal assistant that called me called Mr Primo who said i should come to there office that day as my loan amount has been approved and the loan terms and conditions is out. He also asked me if i think am too busy to come to there office, That i can text them my email address so as they can email it to me and i will read through it with much understanding and get back to them on the option i am going with out of the collateral and non-collateral loans that was the condition. I choosed the non-collateral loan process. And all the process of the loan transaction was done, In just there days and half, I got my loan from this loan firm and i was so shocked and surprise that i drove down to there office with thanks and praises to them for there good and reliable services and i promised to pay off the total loan amount when the time duration expires. To be really open to everyone, I was so sucked with so much bills and debts to the extent that the people i own money were telling that they will take me to court before i reached out to Wema Loans that was been talked about everywhere online and we met in real time { I mean face to face }. I must say that there services was pretty nice to me, Because the CEO who is the person of Mrs Wema took me as her own sister when i complained to her how i was ripped off by some scam loan firm online. Believe me that was it on the third day after all the loan process was done i got my loan amount on my banking information’s and a mail was sent to my bank were such fund gets into my banking information’s to avoid me been charged for money laundry.I was lucky to have met her in real time but you can still use this email contact to reach her to see how true my above testimony is to me. All they just require from you is seriousness that you really need your loan from them and follow up with there procedures and i assure you, You will and must get your loan from them. There email address is /// mrswemaloans @rocketmail .com . Also i will be using my identity card to post this testimony to let you all know that i am serious about all i have said. All out there that need a real loan lender that will not rip you off your hard earned money, Contact Mrs Wema and get your loan.

• Pastadamus says:

What the hell?

• Pastadamus says:

I mean, seriously, you took up half the page! And, please, grammar!

• Keith says:

I agree. If someone is going to put up a post as long as that they should at least use paragraphs. Making a text easier to navigate enables us to pick holes in the spelling, structure and content far more easily.

• Pastadamus says:

I do indeed need a loan, the info is attached.
      Name: Rogers Ken
      Sex: Yes, please
      Country: Zimbabwe
      Phone number: 336-432-0386
      Amount: ₹756,593,759,268.93
      Duration: 72 years
      Additional notes: The amount specified is to be withdrawn from my account, not deposited.

4. Geoffrey Graham says:

Hello.

Greetings, i’m Hogg Geoffrey Graham from LA, I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world, they gave me a loan to settle my hospital bills, They saved me from loosing my house. this message might be of help to you guys that also need a loan in other not to go the wrong side in your search you have to contact this company Michael Clinton Loans. Via E_mail: [email protected]

Regards.

5. Mr David Wirth says:

Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: [email protected] and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live. Wow Cards

6. roland says:

The offers of loan between individuals really exist… who that you are or whatever your problems, you are a businessman or a woman. You need funds to start your own company or others, you have a plan for which you searched financings; You are unfortunately seen refused appropriations near the banks for various causes. You are particular, honest and of good morality. You have an income which can allow you to occur with your monthly payments; More concern I am a religious individual having a capital, I wish to place at your disposal in the form of refundable loan over one maximum duration 40 years ata rate going of 2% according to the sum requested and the duration of refunding. Not to hesitate only one any more moment because will not be disappointed you. If you are really in the need, please write to me by e-mail, whatsapp, or invite me directly to make your request.

Contact