1,911 Comments

Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

1,911 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 118 119 120
  1. Gnocchi Pudding says:

Dear Mrs Cynthia Morgan Who Is Willy Earl Stephenson.

How I envy you that your willy has come up in the world and is now an Earl of the realm. He sounds like no shrinking Violet to me.

2. Rasputin says:

Hey little Willie, how come you’re also called Cynthia? Get your story straight.

3. neslonmotsepe says:

Trusted and Reliable private investor looking for positive investment opportunities and business partnerships with positive and encouraging profit margin needing additional capital for expansion , i am investing like a private investor and i have ready capital of $70,000,000 ( Seventy Million United States Dollars ) i am looking for investment partnerships and business owners the following countries and regions are of added priority to me :Middle east ,United Arab Emirates , Qatar , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman , Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Iran , Turkmenistan, China , Afghanistan , Iraq , Russia , etc . I need serious business proposals from direct business owners no middle men and consultants direct business owners are highly welcome so please send me your positive inquiries to my email directly through my contact email below . N/B I need serious inquiries only no middle men no time wasters no brokers , business owners with already running businesses will be of added advantage . Profound Gratitude Mr Nelson Contact Email :[email protected]

4. Rasputin says:

Yeah Mr. Neslon/Nelson, I like the way you spell your name in two different ways. Can I push a micro screwdriver into your penis, please?

5. Daniel says:

You in any kind of financial difficulties ? Do you need a loan to clear your debts ? Are you going to increase your finances ? You are a business person who wants to expand his / her company. You are hereby requested to contact the real hero , trust and effective lending company credit loans . I learned both individuals and the government for our high efficiency.

Services include :
    * Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured )
    * Business Loans ( Secure and Unsecured )
    * Home Improvement
    * Inventor Loans
    * Auto Loans
    etc. ..

Please get back to us if you are interested , through [email protected]

Sincerely,
    demetrios daniel
    [email protected]

• Rasputin says:

Hey Demetrious, do you provide personal services? Go on, show your sincerity. Give me a personal service.

1 118 119 120