Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans

Published March 24th, 2014 by Bobby Henderson

2million

Team FSM has reached $2 Million in loans on the micro-lending site Kiva. We’re now the top-lending religious congregation on Kiva, above the Buddhists, Catholics, Muslims, and — especially pleasing to me – above the Mormons, who we’ve been in a friendly competition with for years. Congratulations everyone!

suck it, mormons

What is Kiva? Kiva is a platform where you can make small loans to people in poor areas that need help starting small business. We make small, interest-free loans towards the projects we support, and Kiva combines them to fund the loan to the person who wants to build a small workshop, farm, restaurant, fruit stand, etc. These are interest-fee loans in places like Cambodia, Peru, Uganda — places where traditional bank lending to the poor is unavailable (or predatory). Kiva ensures that the loans are paid out and that the money is paid back. A lot of us feel this is the best way of bringing economic growth to the poorest areas.

I’ve had a good experience with Kiva and I encourage anyone interested to check it out. And please join our amazing team and help us continue to trounce the mainstream religion teams.

529 Responses to “Kiva Team FSM has reached $2 Million in Loans”

1 43 44 45
  1. Rasputin's Nigerian Friend says:

How dare you say I’m not honest. I am as honest as every other person who cums on this web blog and offers low cost loans.

2. Rasputin says:

Yeah that’s what I mean. Clear off and stop abusing this religious discussion site for your own miserable cheating money-grabbing purposes. NO MORE MONEY LENDING ADVERTS ON THIS SITE !!! GET LOST !!!

3. Sandra Benson says:

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You are welcome to Mrs. Sandra Benson Loan Help Company . We are currently giving out loans to any part of the world at 3% interest rate.

Also We only give out loans to applicants of between 18 years and above. You have to provide the following details about you and your proposal so
    that i will know how to help.

So fill out the loan application form and get back.

*Full Name:……………………. . ..
    *Age:……………………. …………
    *Sex…………………….. …………..
    *Address:………………… ………..
    *State:………………….. ………..
    *Country:………………… ………..
    *Business name(If Any):……………….
    *Loan Amount needed:………………….
    *Purpose of loan:…………………….
    *Loan Duration:……………….. ………..
    *Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):…………..
    *Gender:…………………. ………..
    *Marital status:………………….. ..
    *Next Of Kin:…………………….. ..
    *Monthly Income:………………….. ..
    *Phone:………………….. . . …….
    * Fax:……………………. . . …….
    *postal code:……………….
    *Mobile/cellular:…………. . . ……..
    *Internet at home…………………….
    *E-mail:…………………. ………..

In acknowledgment of these details, We shall send you our terms along with repayment schedule and If you agree to the terms and conditions ,you stand to get your loan within 24 hours. This depends on your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan. email: sandrabenson.loanhelpcompany@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Sandra Benson

4. Equivita review says:

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the good work.

For a better answer please checkout this post; Equivita review

5. mellisa richardson says:

halifaxfinance.uk

Hello,

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial stress? Or do you
    need money to start your own business?
    Do you have a low credit score, do you find it difficult to get loans
    from local banks and other financial institutions? solution to your financial problem is solved here Email us:halifaxfinancialservice.uk.za@gmail.com

Our services include the following:

* Personal Loans
    * Debt consolidation loans
    * Possibility
    * Business Loans
    * Education Loans
    * Mortgage

this is halifaxfinance a UK licensed/South Africa government approved legal loan firm. We offer loans to people in need of financial assistant in Pound’s, Euro’s , Dollar’s, Rand’s E.T.C with a low interest rate of 4.9%

(1)Full Names:
    (2)Amount Needed as Loan:
    (3)Phone Number:
    (4)pay back Duration:
    (5)Country:
    (6)State/Province:
    (7)Occupation
    (8)Monthly Income:
    (9)Marital Status:
    (10)Age/Gender:
    (11)Loan Purpose:
    (12) I’d card / Driver License:

NOTE:All interested application should be forwarded to halifaxfinance.uk.za@gmail.com for quick processing/attention.

Regards,
    mellisa richardson
    Company Managing Director

6. jackwilliamson says:

do you need a loan if yes email us on jackwilliamsonloanfunds@gmail.com to get your loan

NAME:
    AMOUNT:
    COUNTRY:
    TELEPHONE NUMBER:
    SEX;
    AGE;
    DURATION:

7. henry says:

My name is Mr Henry Josh and i live in the USA California and life is worth living right now for me and my family and all this is because of one man sent by GOD to help me and my family, i once had a life filled with sorrow because my first SON needed a kidney transplant and all our savings were going towards his medications and this normally leaves us with no money to pay our bills or even put enough food on our table and our rent was due and no funds to pay these bills and life felt so unfair to me and every night my wife will cry herself to sleep every night until one day, i was browsing through yahoo answers and i saw a striking advert of a man that gives out personal loans and that the offer is opened to all and i have heard so many things about internet scams but at this point of my life, i was very desperate and ready to take any risk and at the end of the day, i applied for this loan and from one step to another, i got my loan within 12 hours through bank transfer and you know, it was all like a dream and i called Mr best williams A Man who is the GOD sent lender i found and said, i have received my loan and he smiled stating that to GOD be the glory and i was so shocked as i have never ever seen anyone with such a GOD fearing and kind heart and today, i am the happiest man on earth because by GOD’S grace, my SON kidney transplant was successful and today he is healthy, i and my family are living very comfortable and happy and if you are in my former situation or in serious and legitimate need of a loan, you can reach this GOD sent lender via bestwayloanfirms@live.com

8. Deborah Wards says:

I am Deborah Wards from Florida here in USA, I want to advise all those who need a loan to contact Abu Abdullah Loan Firm cos that is where I got a loan from a week ago without credit check and the interest rate of 4% and there was no cosigner, if you need loan then contact them with this email abuabdullahloanfirm@gmail.com

1 43 44 45