Tampa Tribune featured the FSM Holiday display

Published December 24th, 2013 by Bobby Henderson

Tampa Tribune front page

The Tampa Tribune featured the FSM Holiday display in today’s paper, front page.

The sign says “A closed mouth catches no noodly appendages.”

And here’s the Christian nativity display that started all of this:

nativity

What do you think — next year, will the Florida Capital allow any religious displays?

Thanks to Jay Nelson for the photos.

9 Responses to “Tampa Tribune featured the FSM Holiday display”

1. fmright d says:

I like it.
    download mobile games for free

2. the fck says:

Why should they allow u to have a display for a christian holiday? Get your own religious day you friggin moron

• Rev. Wulff says:

Why should X-tians get to put up a display for a pagan holiday? Get *your* own religious day you friggin moron.

• Pete Byrdie says:

Pastafarians celebrate “Holiday” during the December period. Any overlap with the Christmas period is as coincidental as the relationship between Christmas and ancient winter solstice celebrations surely is.

3. Captain Birdseye says:

I thought that all of the main Christian holidays were hi-jacked from pagan festivals. But surely, all are times of decoration and celebration of mythology. So, I think that anyone should be allowed to present a mythical scene and suspect the competition would attract crowds of admirers. Personaly, I would look forward to seeing the Creationist one with a T-Rex in the stable. Aaaarghhhh..

• Keith says:

Mr. Bean added a tyrannosaurus to a nativity scene. He also added a Coldstream Guard band, a removal van, dalek, Somua s35, something that is probably meant to be a Jagdpanther and a helicopter. Let’s see that outside a government building at Christmas.

• Paula says:

I—LOVE—MR—BEAN! And I love that episode!!

• Captain Birdseye says:

Mr Bean is obviously a Creationist scientist and he got away with it. Should be inside the building beside his version of Whistler’s Mother. Sounds perfect for the FSM Creation Museum. Aaaaarghhhh…

4. cherry says:

Am Mrs Benita obaba from USA,i want to testify of the good work of DR FRANK.
    i was humiliated by my ex husband and also treated like a commoner because he got in contact with with a harlot who turned him against me totally.
    i need vengeance by all means so i got in contact with DR FRANK who help fight against the harlot and the two of them had a serious marital breakdown and confusion was now their breakfast and all and everything went down the drain and he is begging me now like seriously,as am saying this right now my husband is even more 100% in love with me again but i don’t want to give him any chance again because i don’t want to get hurt.
    so whatever your situation look like just email the below address now.
    zooloozospellcast@yahoo.com