1964286 Views

Florida Capital approves Pastafarian Holiday display

Published December 22nd, 2013 by Bobby Henderson

Equality

Great news! The Florida Capitol building has endorsed our religion by allowing an FSM Holiday display on its grounds.

The Florida Capitol building just made a move that Sarah Palin is likely to interpret as a hostile affront in the so-called “war on Christmas,” approving a religious statue from the Pastafarian group of their deity the Flying Spaghetti Monster to be included in the Capitol’s holiday displays.

You can read more at Death and Taxes magazine.

20 Responses to “Florida Capital approves Pastafarian Holiday display”

1. Dechujoh64 says:

To the Almighty Prophet Bobby Henderson or anyone else who runs this page. I, Dechujoh, member of the 3rd-ish Council of Olive Garden, would like to ask a question. What happened to the 2nd Edition Loose Canon post?

Cause some of the posts in the comments are possibly going to be put into the 2nd Edition. ANd also we are

I would like to know. Thank you and May the Pasta be with you.
    RAmen.
    ps I mean no anger, just curiosity. thank you and Ramen.

• Vasudera Torrent says:

Did Bobby ever answer your question?

2. Vasudera Torrent says:

Dechujoh64,

I can help you Dechujoh64. I’m not sure you want my help. I use the name vasuderatorrent on a forum titled Debate Politics. That is, if you want my help.

vasuderatorrent

3. Keith says:

I imagine that to many free thinking Americans this will be another issue of the seperation of church and state. To me in Australia it is an indication that icons of our church are just as effective and so much cheaper to make.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

And tastier!

4. Apprentice Frederic says:

A Merry ChriFSMas to all Communicants in the Sauce! The year has been brighter for all of your wit and wisdom; may His Noodly Appendage rest on all your shoulders!

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Merry ChriFSMas and a Happy Noodle Year to you, Frederic!

• SillyKiwiMan says:

May the sauce be with you Frederic, and all of the touched.

Yarrgh.

5. VTBuzzer says:

We feel the joy of his noodly appendage and the warmth of his sauce even here in the subzero cold of Vermont. The mountains out our window have special meaning on this day! Marinara Holidays!

• Pete Byrdie says:

Vermont must be a beautiful place to spend the Holidays. Merry ChriFSMas!

6. Low Carb and Gluten Free Steve says:

Where do I find the website for the Gluten Free Pastafarian Church? As a celiac, its hard to fit in at the spagetti feed. By any chance is there low carb gospels?

• Pesto says:

I think you can just substitute spaghetti squash as needed, in the gospels and in your food. R’amen!

7. Removing Moles says:

Outstanding problems entirely, you recently obtained the logo new visitor. Precisely what can you propose regarding your upload you created a week in the past? Just about any beneficial?

8. twin skin log cabins says:

In these days of austerity plus relative panic about incurring debt, most people balk up against the idea of using a credit card in order to make purchase of merchandise or pay for a holiday, preferring, instead only to rely on the particular tried in addition to trusted way of making repayment – raw cash. However, if you’ve got the cash available to make the purchase fully, then, paradoxically, this is the best time for you to use the credit card for several factors.