3120445 Views

Where is the evidence?

Published April 7th, 2013 by Bobby Henderson

Here’s a video that has been making the rounds.   Richard Dawkins shows great patience in interviewing Creationist Wendy Wright.  I find it painful to watch but also fascinating.

429 Responses to “Where is the evidence?”

1 7 8 9 10 11 24
  1. Pastapharian says:

This was really hard to masturbate to.

• Mosh says:

LOL.

2. Pastapharian says:

OMFG, I can barely watch this. This woman is SO clueless, and her condescending laugh is infuriating. Who cares about philosophy? This is not a philosophy discussion. He must have popped some Xanax before this “interview”.

She keeps telling him where his frustration is coming from, but it’s clearly coming from her vapid mind and overwhelming stupidity.

3. Pastapharian says:

I LOVE when she tries to explain genetics to Dawkins! This is as priceless as it is painful. Right now, painful still has the edge.

4. Pastapharian says:

WTF is a “hardcore evolutionist”?

5. Kate King says:

I’m shattered! That’s the first time I’ve ever seen an interview with an advocate of Intelligent Design. Because she’s presentable, pleasant and articulate, she could so easily persuade other non-thinkers that she’s saying something meaningful. Of great concern is the fact that these smiling ignoramuses (ignorami?) are teaching their nonsense to their children. I really hoped that the interview would end with Richard Dawkins offering to accompany her on a trip to the museum, but I can forgive him for wanting to get as far away from her as possible.

6. JLVL says:

so evolutionists are the cause of millions of death…religions that believe in souls and spirits ….have never ever caused death…go tell the native south americans…

so sad that an inteligent woman like her wastes the gift she got from “god”or “whatever” on these beliefs.

make society a better place by teaching that god gave us the world to use and abuse ……until “god” decides there is no place for us anymore on this world because we have destroyed it, mined it, poluted it, as it was “his”,…(hmm why a male? should “god” not be an “it” as he has made us in his image so he must be male and female at the same time?) gift for us.

• Atsap Revol says:

Foolish misguided person, god is not an it, god is the Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster. And he has not made us in his image, you don’t have noodly appendages do you? Silly person.

Atsap Revol, Pastafarian Prelate

• Keith says:

Some of us have big, meaty balls though! :-)

7. Nunya Bidness says:

HUH? Not a single word of that made an sense. Is English not your first language? Or to put in YOUR style…

“Hello, i sense making of you back to desire. i site finding things you enhance! i adequate your make idea!”

W.T.F.?????????? PLEASE tell me you weren’t educated in the United States. If you weren’t, might I suggest a much better translator? Because…DUDE. O.0

• sohbet says:

educated i not in States Unificated were. xcuse please my attempt humble to communicate in wretched language of you. english tenth language of mine is. intergalactic schools many languages teach. such a smart-ass don’t be.

• Rev. Wulff says:

Called, Yoda did. Requests back his manner of speech, he does.

• praul says:

:-)

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Why do we celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day only once a year, when Talk like a Yoda is celebrated continuously? The Church is losing ground – maybe it’s time to dig in…..

• ziddina says:

Ahh frak, another Scientologist…

• ziddina says:

Ahh frak, another Scientologist…

8. Jeff Sanborn says:

I love Richard Dawkins and I’m glad he likes to debate the woo-woos, but I never like him in these “interviews.” He should thoroughly draw out the stupid crap they have to say. Give them enough rope to hang themselves. Instead, he jumps right into a debate. I always get the feeling that he is barely able to keep himself from slapping them. He can’t win the argument because the woo-woo can just say ignorant crap as if it were true (“There’s no evidence of evolution.”). Then each side is reduced to asserting that they are right. As brilliant as Dawkins is, Bill Mahr does better interviews.

1 7 8 9 10 11 24