The Colander In His Admiration: Aaron Williams acknowledges NJ Licencing Laws

Published February 21st, 2013 by Wayne

The Holy Colander, blessed of His Noodlyness because He Boiled for Us inside it, has once again confirmed its rightful place among the Holiest of religious head garments!

Aaron Williams, an Egg Harbor NJ Pastafarian and Sauced Beyond Marinated, has paid tribute to the just Licencing Laws of New Jersey and honoured Lord Glob by wearing the Holy Colander for a renewal photo. Joining Niko Alm with the desire to etch his devotion to the One True Monster in perpetuity, Aaron insisted that the Colander did not breach the Licencing Law.

Despite Aaron Spreading the Truth, the Unenlightened, dedicated as they are to the Law of New Jersey, were compelled to refer this Holy Matter to the State.

Here are some excerpts of  Aaron’s Epistles of Enlightenment to the MVC from the original South Brunswick Patch report written by Davy James:

“What we deem as different or embarrassing is different from what another individual deems as different or embarrassing, in terms of religious practices,” Williams told Patch on Tuesday.

“Had it been a turban or a head scarf, or something from a mainstream religion, then it would’ve been fine,” he said. “I guess since they hadn’t heard of the religion, that’s why they opposed it. But that’s not really acceptable to me. They’re not in a position to discriminate against religions that are mainstream, or not mainstream, just because they may not have heard about it.”

“The people there were very polite, but I’d like to have better training for their employees, so I may be looking into some way to educate their employees on their own policies,” he said. “I feel like after I expressed my opinions and beliefs they were definitely more accepting. I was met with hostility at first and they were asking me what my problem was.

“I didn’t have a problem, they had the problem. After I expressed myself, they realized I wasn’t just some crazy person, but they still didn’t let me wear the strainer for my picture.”

Here is a link to Davy’s original article.

May His Noodlyness Touch the Unenlightened that they become strengthened by Protein, and that the Colander takes its true place not only among the world’s great head garments of faith but on the photo of every Pastafarian driver licence holder!

PBUY!

(Thanks to South Brunswick Patch and Davy James)

39 Responses to “The Colander In His Admiration: Aaron Williams acknowledges NJ Licencing Laws”

1. cars says:

Buying a used car can be tricky, no matter how much you already know about cars.

There are lots of different things to consider so that you don’t end up buying a piece of junk that breaks down right away. Use some great tips of the trade in the following article to help you make your next car choice.

2. cars says:

• Keith says:

Why on Earth do posts like this even appear? What prompts someone or something to present an inconsequential ramble like this and talk about an article that isn’t even included?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

We have (collectively) been signed up for spam (of sorts).

In years past, before spam became what it has (the internet was just leaving the nest), a friend of mine and I had a practical joke war. It consisted of breaking into each other’s rooms in a university barracks, teddy bears hanging from light fixtures with suicide notes, shaving cream on every surface, and my magnum opus: a flattened funnel shoved under a locked door, filled with confetti, and an air compressor used to blow said comfetti through everything in the room. Had I been more sadistic, I’d have used talcum powder like I have suggested to apprentices of mine.

Anyhoo, this bloke got himself an email address at the uni. Hotmail was just starting, google barely existed, and nobody really saw the point in email anyway back then. I took this email account, and signed him up for word of the day, inspirational quote of the day, trivia fact of the day etc. the list was long. It took me ages.

While this is bot based, someone who is pissed off at our existence has flagged this site as a target. Bots are posting because we’ve been brought to their attention. There’s some dickhead who’s offended by us who has the nous to do this. Shame they can’t fathom that the world isn’t 6000 years old and that the basis of computing is EVIL SCIENCE!!!

• Keith says:

I wonder if flagging a site for spam is a computer crime? I daresay that even if it was, no authorities would take the trouble to hunt them down as it would be nearly impossible to do so. I’ve been through the stage of hanging teddy bears etc. My older brother used to do it to my bear: I used to do it to his golliwog. It didn’t last long, as we grew tired of doing the same thing over and over. It’s a pity spam doesn’t disappear from boredom.

3. connor says:

When I initially commented I clicked the particular -Notify me while new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment will be added I recieve four e-mail with the same review. Is there in any manner you can get rid of me through that support? Thanks!
    connor http://www.kiwibox.com/liernephew12/blog/entry/108469149/4-questions-to-ask-concerning-dialysis/?pPage=0

4. Joyce says:

Please, don’t forget about Eddie Castillo; the college student from Lubbock (Texas) that was successfully allowed to have a strainer on his head for his driver’s license picture.

5. ana says:

good

6. ana says:

reallu alo hs

7. Apprentice Frederic says:

I noticed on my internet “front page” this AM that the US Military is formulating rules for concessions to soldiers who wish to wear religious apparel, e.g., turbans for Sikhs, yarmulkas for Jews, etc. The doctrine (clearly sensible) requires that there be no interference with the soldier’s functional ability. Wouldn’t a Pastafarian battalion decked out in Kevlar colanders be a stirring sight????

• Keith says:

As for the rest of the apparel, swords have not been an official part of a soldier’s kit since WW2, so a cutlass would not be allowed. (They tend to get in the way when you dive for cover).

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Keith, interesting point. I had a (wooden) cutlass when a small boy, and fell over it, just as you say, LOFLMAO. R’Amen

8. Quality Auto Body Shop Fargo ND says:

Hi there our kids participant! I have to claim that this particular article is awesome, great published and come by using roughly all sizeable infos. I wish to search a lot more blogposts like this .