Merry ChriFSMas and happy Holidays everyone

Published December 30th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

Happy_Holidays

[banner made by Dustin M– click for fullsize]

Happy Holidays everyone! I want to share a collection of my favorite displays this season.

But first, check out what is to my knowledge the first ChrisFSMas song, composed by Rade – who, incidentally, makes his home in the same town (Hallein, Austria) as F.X. Gruber, who composed Silent Night.

Now that you’re in a Holiday mood, here are the displays:

Possibly my favorite this year, here’s Scott and Jeanette’s knitted tree-topper.

scott and jeanette's knitted tree-topper

It would not feel like ChrisFSMas without a festive and historically accurate Nativity scene – this one, courtesy of Dmitry:

true_nativity

Here’s an ornament spotted on Dmitry’s Holiday tree:

ornament

Abbey found this Holiday stocking at her house:

abigail2

And the FSM perched atop her tree:

abigail1

He was spotted on a number of other trees as well:

holiday_treetop1

alexis's chrisFSMas tree - majestic

Katherin's tree - original

haley's tree - beautiful

michelle and kyle's tree

mikes chrisFSMas tree - glorious

He was also spotted in Holiday lights in a window:

Alex's window display - we hear a number of neighbors inquired about the display -- excellent!

and here He is in a yard:

holiday1

Here’s Mark from New Zealand’s wreath:

Mark's wreath

And He was seen in a number of Holiday treats:

holiday_cookies

angel's cookie

dalton cookie

Happy Holidays everyone!

snowfsm

22 Responses to “Merry ChriFSMas and happy Holidays everyone”

1. Wayne says:

These displays are terrific. Great work everyone involved.

I add my Holiday wishes to those of the Prophet. May 2013 be a great year for you all.

And on Holiday, He cried, ‘Beer’. And there was Beer, pure filtered beer, kegs and kegs of it.

MYABTBHNA!

2. tom says:

Happy Noodle Year

3. twiddly says:

It’s time this deity was recognized. Please sign the petition.

4. Anthony says:

great work fellow pastapharians!

5. Piercingpusher says:

Great work, absolutely love them ;)

6. MedusaMaro says:

The nativity scene is just fantastic!

7. Scott says:

I’m glad you’re enjoying yourselves, hopefully you can get in from all that cold in the firey pits of hell, where all blasphemers eventually end up.

• Scott says:

You might benefit from my teachings before it is too late: http://seventology.blogspot.com

• SillyKiwiMan says:

You might want to pick your battles. Your blog made me throw up in my mouth a little. You’re not going to achieve anything here, and I’m not going to waste time trying to make you think. I reckon that ship has sailed.

Here’s hoping this results in something productive, but I’m used to my optimism being misplaced.

• Pete Byrdie says:

Anybody else wanna see what Christianity looks like through a paranoid neurotic lens? Follow Scott’s link, and be scared away from Christianity forever!

• Keith says:

So Scott has a message to the trolls and also calls it a message to satan. Does that mean satan is a troll? I thought he was a little red man who lives downstairs. Some of the writing was only barely comprehensible and read like stream-of -consciousness stuff to me.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

I thought “stream of idiocy” myself. I’m still waiting for him to explain how reading that dribble is meant to “save” us. If that’s not a ranting, raving push away from religion, I don’t know what is.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

I AM enjoying myself. Thanks for your concern.

I’ll see you in the same hell as everyone else who denies all the other gods too. Won’t that be a happy meeting? We can play “who’s most wrong”. Hint: I’m betting my eternal soul (still can’t understand why people hang onto that like existing for eternity is a good thing) that it’s you.

8. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Hard to accept the “truth” from someone who’s only semi-literate and rambles on so incoherently. Scott, I’m afraid the FSM hit you much too hard when he touched you with his Noodely Appendage.