Merry ChriFSMas and happy Holidays everyone

Published December 30th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

Happy_Holidays

[banner made by Dustin M– click for fullsize]

Happy Holidays everyone! I want to share a collection of my favorite displays this season.

But first, check out what is to my knowledge the first ChrisFSMas song, composed by Rade – who, incidentally, makes his home in the same town (Hallein, Austria) as F.X. Gruber, who composed Silent Night.

Now that you’re in a Holiday mood, here are the displays:

Possibly my favorite this year, here’s Scott and Jeanette’s knitted tree-topper.

scott and jeanette's knitted tree-topper

It would not feel like ChrisFSMas without a festive and historically accurate Nativity scene – this one, courtesy of Dmitry:

true_nativity

Here’s an ornament spotted on Dmitry’s Holiday tree:

ornament

Abbey found this Holiday stocking at her house:

abigail2

And the FSM perched atop her tree:

abigail1

He was spotted on a number of other trees as well:

holiday_treetop1

alexis's chrisFSMas tree - majestic

Katherin's tree - original

haley's tree - beautiful

michelle and kyle's tree

mikes chrisFSMas tree - glorious

He was also spotted in Holiday lights in a window:

Alex's window display - we hear a number of neighbors inquired about the display -- excellent!

and here He is in a yard:

holiday1

Here’s Mark from New Zealand’s wreath:

Mark's wreath

And He was seen in a number of Holiday treats:

holiday_cookies

angel's cookie

dalton cookie

Happy Holidays everyone!

snowfsm

21 Responses to “Merry ChriFSMas and happy Holidays everyone”

1. Scott says:

I will pray for your immortal soul. Even if you don’t value it, the lord does.

Your pagan meatball monster cares nothing for it.

• Pete Byrdie says:

I don’t walk into your church spitting blasphemy! Although, I quite like the ‘pagan’ appellation for His Noodly Sauciness.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Show me some evidence that this “soul” exists.

Your story-book doesn’t count as evidence. I want a testable model as proof. Then, I want you to prove it’s immortal.

Then, instead of praying, try doing something useful.

• Atsap Revol says:

Scott, I took a look at your blog. You appear to be mentally unbalanced. I suggest that you seek professional help.

• Keith says:

What arrogance! Saying that you will pray for our souls implies that there is something wrong with our lives. Since you don’t know any of us, don’t presume to try and fix our problems: especially not by mumbling some nonsense into thin air.

• Keith says:

PS: especially when you are imagining problems that are only in your mind.

• Adam Walsh says:

I find it sad that you feel the need to pray for those you believe are lost. If someone feels they have found the answer in a religion other than yours you should be happy that person has found something to believe in. To refer to another persons god in a derogatory way and profess to know how that god feels is ignorant and closed minded, Scott. I hope this holiday season you find your way and are touched by his noodly appendage.