Halloween Evangelism

Published October 31st, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

It is that time of the year again, when Pastafarians can dress in official pirate regalia and Spread the Word without fear of religious persecution.  And while some may be wearing these costumes for other reasons, I have to believe that some day they too will be Touched by His Noodly Appendage.

Please send me your Halloween Evangelism photos and I’ll post them here.  As always, pirate girls are encouraged to send in their photos. For academic reasons.  Or maybe some sort of equal opportunity thing, I don’t know.

Below are some photos from this year and some of my favorites from previous years. Keep them coming.

missionaries

meeting

scooter

thegoodbook

Pumpkin art is one of my favorite forms of evangelism.  Here are some great pieces:

00beervolcano

00halo

00locks

00pasta

00tbhna

00touched

00wwfsmd

00yarr

More to come.  Send me your photos!

57 Responses to “Halloween Evangelism”

1 4 5 6
  1. knalpot Murah says:

Power right out the box is excellent for mosxt of the amateur, so there isn’t lot you need to do for to bbe competitive,
    other than suspension re-valve for your weight and riding style.
    Look for a portable genn set that has many
    receptacles so you would surely be able to easily plug
    your appliances. Overall, the EF2600 is a wonderful product of Yamaha generators.

2. Calista Chisom says:

cool!

3. gucci products with price says:

While most of the wearable tech options available today need to be tethered
    to a smartphone, this device will be able to stand alone.

4. scott san diego says:

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s content daily along with a mug
    of coffee.

• Rasputin says:

Some articles are so funny, it’s difficult to drink without spilling and spraying.

5. Cinquante Nuances de Grey streaming vf dpstream says:

I constamment envoyé cette Web après page tous mes contacts , puisque aiment lire alors mes amis
    aussi.

• Rasputin says:

C’est vrais.

6. penta berkat says:

What you published was very logical. However, consider this, suppose you composed a catchier title?
    I am not suggesting your content isn’t good., but what if you added a post
    title that makes people want more? I mean Halloween Evangelism