Halloween Evangelism

Published October 31st, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

It is that time of the year again, when Pastafarians can dress in official pirate regalia and Spread the Word without fear of religious persecution.  And while some may be wearing these costumes for other reasons, I have to believe that some day they too will be Touched by His Noodly Appendage.

Please send me your Halloween Evangelism photos and I’ll post them here.  As always, pirate girls are encouraged to send in their photos. For academic reasons.  Or maybe some sort of equal opportunity thing, I don’t know.

Below are some photos from this year and some of my favorites from previous years. Keep them coming.

missionaries

meeting

scooter

thegoodbook

Pumpkin art is one of my favorite forms of evangelism.  Here are some great pieces:

00beervolcano

00halo

00locks

00pasta

00tbhna

00touched

00wwfsmd

00yarr

More to come.  Send me your photos!

46 Responses to “Halloween Evangelism”

1 3 4 5
  1. ectonica says:

It’s impressive that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as
    well as from our argument made here.

My page: ectonica

2. forrajeadores says:

Aptoide llego a la versión 4.1.tres la que incorpora novedades entre las que pero se remarcan son la instalación de forma root (supeusuario), notificaciones y soporte de resoluciones de HD con las adaptaciones logicas de los últimos equipos.

3. Bill Martin says:

I’m conflicted with my choice of Halloween attire. I am aware of the gospel, and the instruction to dress as a pirate when preaching such gospel, but what if I would like to wear the sacred religious headpeace, with a robe, and give praise to the flying spaghetti monster in a passive/agressive manner? Would this be considered blasphemous? I am a lost soul, desperate for guidance. Can somebody show me the way to rightousness?

• Captain Birdseye says:

The righteous way, Bill, is to dismantle any dogma that may be influencing you and to dress as you wish. Perhaps a pumpkin on your head would be both stylish and appropriate. Provided your aggression is not directed at anyone or any group, I’m sure The FSM will simply regard it as passion.

• Bill Martin says:

Thank you Captian Birdseye for your guidance. I am still learning the ways of Pastafarianism. I will not show aggression to others, and will give praise the ones who are devoud enough to wear the garb of the pirate. I can only pray to be learned enough to spread the the great gospel dorning the traditional garb. In his noodlyness’s name, Ramen

• Keith says:

A pumpkin with spaghetti dangling from it should be sufficient in my opinion. Make sure the pumpkin is made of ceramics so that people can fill it with beer. I would encourage you to sing the “Rutterkin” song while Halloweening.

• Keith says:

If you want to know how the song sounds, listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mrqz7VBYKE

• Captain Birdseye says:

I have no doubts, Bill, that you will have a great time and set new standards of fashionable wear for pious gentlemen. Well done!

• SillyKiwiMan says:

His Holy Noodliness has a sense of humour (that’s how the scrotum came about). Whatever you wear, as long as you wear it with good intentions, it will please our beloved carbohydrate.

4. Bill Martin says:

Thank you Keith. Tis a very holy song to be sung. I am enlightened by all the advice, and incite I have receiving. I once was lost, but now am found, Ramen.

5. Agreed Guy says:

I agree with the content of this page :)

Didi Games