It’s Talk Like A Pirate Day

Published September 19th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

_Obama_pirate

President Obama sent out this tweet for Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Is this proof that he is really a closet Pastafarian?
RAmen!
ATXD

I’m not 100% sure this is accurate but I have Faith it’s true.

11 Responses to “It’s Talk Like A Pirate Day”

1. Randy says:

Now we just need to get the President to meet with the prophet. We should demand the U.S. government puts “In FSM We Trust” on money. Its only fair!

2. tekHedd says:

“the site taste is perfect”… Are you sure it’s spam? To a pastafarian, this is a pretty high compliment!

I personally find it slightly offensive that Obama, unlike previous presidents, failed to talk like a pirate all day. This is disrespectful and I believe I deserve a personal apology. And dinner. With a nice glass of wine.

• Don Pedro says:

Rice wine or Pasta wine?

3. SillyKiwiMan says:

Yarrrgh,

Happy TLAPD to all of ye.

Verily, I believe Mr. Obama to be one of us, but were he to admit it, he would further fuel the fires of hatred that burn so bright in the US.

It’s a shame that a country that preaches free speech will lynch someone (politically) (actually, maybe not, he is black after all…) if they dare to exercise this right.

Politics. Tis truly a bitch, and we’ll always have it.

SillyKiwiMan

4. S.a says:

RAmen!
    壮哉我大飞面神教!^0^

5. jackson noodle says:

My sister was born on talk like a pirate day and the day women in new zealand got the vote (first place in the know world) so she whent round the town square saying “Arrrr…. i was born and got the vote today”

6. Steve ONeill says:

Please check out the opera-The Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert & Sullivan. This 18th century english work is a joy of song and dance. It celebrates the story of pirates as they sail the seas, unable to harm anyone and endup being the good guys!
    “I am a pirate king: and it is,and it is,a joy to be a pirate king.”-the Captain So now we can sing as well as talk !

• Redburn says:

Dear Steve,

1871 to 1896 (the span of the Gilbert & Sullivan operettas) is the 19th century. We still actually had pirates in the 18th century. And it certainly is a joy of song and dance.

7. rruirruer says:

I do not believe such stuffs. I had a flying saucer toy when I was a kid. Probably, it was invented by my uncle who is deceased for so long.

8. chris ARrrr says:

Arrrr…
    I live nearrrr Penzance
    evry day is speak like aaaaa Pirate dayyy