Sighting in the Yucatan

Published August 8th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

yucatan

Fellow Pastafarians,

I was pleased to discover clear representations of the FSM in artwork all over The Royal Playa del Carmen resort on the coast of Mexico.

RAmen, Andrew

15 Responses to “Sighting in the Yucatan”

1. Brandon says:

I don’t understand how some people can deny the FSM’s existence. The evidence is everywhere!

• Keith says:

Agreed. There need be no more discussion about the FSM’s existence. He/she/it is locked in the very framework of our subconscious.

2. Andrew says:

Just to clarify: I found this glorious piece of framed artwork (~75 x 75 cm) in our suite. There were smaller pieces scattered around the place. Due to technical difficulties, we switched to a different room which contained the very same artwork. Therefore, my conservative scientific conclusion is that every room at The Royal Playa del Carmen contains His image and that the entire resort is a covert shrine of noodliness.

3. DLC says:

We just got back from Curacao, where the locals have taken to calling a native species of orange land crab the “FSM crab” because it looks rather like His Noodliness. Considering the pirate history of the island, FSM has a large following there!

• nelson says:

it is true fsm is every where even at my local hght school. at lunch today I found a trail of noodles came an end dead center inthe parking lot

4. Jonathan says:

His holy nloodleness is craved by college students.

5. Zalando Gutschein says:

According to the research of Emilio Cetz and the AUM and Ovni Merida groups, a very important item of UFO evidence was secured in the city of Merida.

6. chelem says:

When I’m searching for Real Estate in Merida, I go to Yucatan Dream Properties.

7. Liz says:

Hello, I just wanted to say that I have just looked at this site in response to the times colonist newspaper article and I am very impressed. I am now Pastafarian and Proud!

And you know those sweepers on those trucks that sweep the curbs and highways, those are FSM effigies, as well.

Thank you so much for enlightening me. I am going to spread the word.

• Warpde says:

RAmen and welcome to the enlightenment.
      Pastor Wapde.

• Warpde says:

Sorry, too many chalices of beer.
        Pastor Warpde.

Now, that’s betr……….

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Welcome Liz,

May his noodly appendage touch you and bring joy and reason to your corner of the world.

Yarrgh.

• Keith says:

Hmm: A revolving FSM! I think you may have something there. The FSM sweeps away our sins.