FSM and Raptor Jesus

Published June 30th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

FSM_and_Raptor_Jesus

Check out this portrait of the FSM and Raptor Jesus.  I notice RJ is giving the shocker.

Artist Firell created this piece — more can be found at her site here.

Note — We believe Firell’s work is based on this original piece by Adam C. LaMonica:

You can see more work on his DeviantArt page here.

32 Responses to “FSM and Raptor Jesus”

1. Tina says:

Is there a branch of Flying Spaghetti Monster religion in Ireland? I am all fired up. At last a true religion.
    R’amen

• Keith says:

You could try looking at this, Tina. It appears that you are not the only one there.

2. Mister D says:

I respect disbelief in any religion, i respect and admire the funny air you bring to this church, but still, this is blasphemy and as in you wanting to be respected as a pastafarian, you shall respect any other religion. You should leave the people the right to believe in anything and anyone. Except those phuckn muslims, they’re phwcked.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Or the Scientologists…and the Mormons…and the Young Earth Christians…and what’s with those Hindu gods with the elephant heads?

• Mister R says:

I dont respect religious racists and i guess your the one there is fucked (and i got the gut to spell the word right)

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

It’s rather telling that it is about the only word you did get right Mister R. While I’m here, can you tell me when race and religion became synonymous? Last time I looked racism was having a lack of respect or disdain for a person or persons of another race or culture, lacking respect for a superstitious fool is most certainly not racist. Racism is wrong for many reasons, one of which is the fact that nobody, including you Mister, have any control over your place of birth; if however you make the choice to spend your life with your head up your arse don’t be surprised if you are not respected – because you don’t deserve it.

May the Sauce be with you.

The Reverend.

• Buffo Sprinkle says:

I don’t respect people who don’t know how to spell or punctuate. We all have some little thing we’re working on, right?

Live long and pasta.

• Angawawa says:

I agree. If one is to communicate properly, one should properly communicate. Hey! I just made that up!!!

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

They do have the right to believe in whatever they want. That doesn’t make it any less silly. And we “shall respect any other religion”? Are you commanding us to? Why should we respect something that makes no sense, defies logic and reason, and is still causing death and war all over this planet while continuing to attempt to take over the world by making religion a necessary requirement for politics and law? I’m thinking no.

• Bill T. says:

Hand-in-hand with the attitude that science should be judged by what’s most popular. Of course, using this “reasoning”, Christians should immediately convert to Islam.

3. Fatmike says:

Somebody make this a poster, then shut up and take my money

4. Jan says:

Gloria in excelsis spaghetti monster ! Jubilate ! Jubilate ! Jubilate ! Amen

5. general says:

I love this reimagination of madonna and child. I have Buddhist friends – I wonder if there are any images of the FSM appearing as a Boddisattva?

6. HydroElectric4 says:

we should choose the next monarch >:D
    “In the name of FSM, the omnibenevolent, the omniscient and the omnitasty i coronate you…. KING.
    We also need a fsm crown. Can anyone make one for me XD

7. Anonyfool says:

Glooo-ooooo-ooooo-ooooo-riaaa, In Exelsis Spageeeee-eeeee-tiiiii

• Bona says:

R’amen and may meatballs be with you at all times.

8. Braco says:

I’m sure this photo will outrage all the God believers.but it’s funny!