FSM and Raptor Jesus

Published June 30th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

FSM_and_Raptor_Jesus

Check out this portrait of the FSM and Raptor Jesus.  I notice RJ is giving the shocker.

Artist Firell created this piece — more can be found at her site here.

Note — We believe Firell’s work is based on this original piece by Adam C. LaMonica:

You can see more work on his DeviantArt page here.

32 Responses to “FSM and Raptor Jesus”

1 2 3
  1. Keith says:

Great piece of work. The use of light and colour on the clothing makes it look very mediaeval.

2. jackson noodle says:

ITS GOOD

IF U SAY IT SUCKS THEN RAPTOR JESUS SHALL EAT UR EYES

3. Olio says:

Simply awesome.

4. Mitja says:

Great work and an big haza! To all who run this site,dont let that the unbelievers l will get you down,pleas continue to spread the real faith :D.

My biology teacher loves this site.

p.s: you are awesome <3 you always make my day!

5. Mitja says:

ups sorry typing mistake. That I is an mistake sorry can you fix it and delet this post.

thnks

• google police says:

6. Olio says:

This looks like a card out of a Tarot deck.

Someone ought to make an FSM themed Tarot card deck.

• Cap'n Murphy says:

I already have, but i’m not selling.

7. Mary says:

Just to give my two cents…this is actually based on Byzantine Christian artwork…”the shocker” given by RJ is actually a symbol used in almost every eastern Orthodox icon. I don’t remember what it symbolized though…I was too busy almost peeing my pants whenever I saw it to listen to the explanation.

(also…not trying to criticize, in any way, so I hope this isn’t taken as that. I actually think this might be one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. I just think it’s interesting to see a take on the artwork from the religion I was raised in. Maybe I would have liked going to church more as a kid if Raptor Jesus had died for our sins.)

• Keith says:

If Jesus was a Raptor he would have evolved for our sins or, in keeping with the title “Raptor”, stolen for our sins.

8. Larry says:

Well, I had to go to Wikipedia to learn about The Shocker.
    I must say I want to wash my hands before I touch my FSM.
    R’Amen