FSM and Raptor Jesus

Published June 30th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

FSM_and_Raptor_Jesus

Check out this portrait of the FSM and Raptor Jesus.  I notice RJ is giving the shocker.

Artist Firell created this piece — more can be found at her site here.

Note — We believe Firell’s work is based on this original piece by Adam C. LaMonica:

You can see more work on his DeviantArt page here.

36 Responses to “FSM and Raptor Jesus”

1. Epilare says:

I see meaballs and spaghetti.Religion makes me hungry!

2. ncaa football 2013 says:

Hi there everyone, it’s my first visit at this website, and article is
    in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

3. Tom McLachlin says:

After an exhaustive search of world denominations I have determined the the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, sauce be upon him, is the right one for me. I have been impressed by the interspecies acceptance as evidenced by Raptor Jesus.

One question troubles me: Is the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster being torn apart by interdenominational conflicts? Do the Marinara and Alfredo branches get along? How do they feel about smaller sects such as the Pestoists? Is there conflict over which type of rum may be used in communion: Dark, light, white, or spiced? Does it matter which eye I wear my patch on? Ok, that is more than one question but work with me here.

We have all observed such tiny details in other world religions blow up in to hatred, chaos, and bloodshed. I have not observed such conflict yet in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but I am on the outside looking in. Figuratively speaking, I am not interested in hopping from one frying pan into another.

p.s. I like all kinds of rum as well as both Marinara and Alfredo sauce, but Pesto can give me gas. I just don’t want to offend any of the branches.

Sauce be upon you,
    Tom

• SillyKiwiMan says:

We are an inclusive lot, we celebrate the different interpretations of our faith.

That and we’re too lazy for arguing with our own. There are plenty of other battles, why pick more?

The only thing that we can all agree on is that tinned spaghetti is an abomination. It says so in the Loose Canon. Having said that, it can be convenient when going bush (I don’t like baked beans, and even if I did I doubt the Wife would let me near them).

Yarrgh

4. Yeah, what he said! says:

“POTWORA Mcdonald’s”. Boy do i love mcdonalds. Wish I could speak polish.

5. Auto says:

polish smolish. who needs foreign languages when they have mcdonalds?