We had my daughter baptized for family reasons

Published May 19th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

image

We had my daughter baptized for family reasons. My price was that I got to choose the cake.

Submitted by Jeremy, baked by Marie-Eve

39 Responses to “We had my daughter baptized for family reasons”

1. MainePapa says:

I have been an outspoken atheist, but I am now converted. Reach down and touch me your noodleness. I love the cake, and thank you for sharing this with the congregation.

2. marcI says:

really?

3. MedusaMaro says:

love it..

4. Sheena says:

Excellent post. Can you write a post about a fertility monitor too?

Your writing skills are quite impressive, and I can see it definitely spurred some heated debate.

Quite an impressive discussion this story started.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Yes, Sheena. To control fertility, grip the Gospel between the knees and pray to FSM. If it ever goes missing, expect the pasta of tiny feet. Aaaaarghhhhh….

• Rasputin says:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!
        Love it.

5. Rasputin says:

Do any Pastafarians own or work in restaurants? Perhaps you could advertise your restaurant on this site. Set up a day when any Pastafarians can visit your premises at half price. It would work like a “flashmob”.
    The conditions would be:
    1) Diners can only eat pasta and pasta-related foodstuffs (perhaps from a buffet) and,
    2) You MUST be dressed as a pirate.
    It’s a way for like-minded Pastafarians to meet in person instead of just on line.

• Keith says:

Any adverts from a Pastafarian restaurant owner would be a welcome change from the loan adverts that keep coming up.

• Rasputin says:

I agree.

• Rasputin says:

In future, every time I see an advert from somebody who’s trying to lend money, I will ask to borrow some cash so that I can pay that person to f**k themselves. If we all do it, perhaps they’ll give up. Like Jebus, let’s drive the money lenders out of our synagogue!