We had my daughter baptized for family reasons

Published May 19th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

image

We had my daughter baptized for family reasons. My price was that I got to choose the cake.

Submitted by Jeremy, baked by Marie-Eve

32 Responses to “We had my daughter baptized for family reasons”

1 2 3
  1. Prfesser says:

The obvious, perfect choice. Well done!

2. Brian Fritzen says:

Just remember that He, the All-Pasta, created the water in which your child was baptized. The blasphemers may use their chicanery to confuse this and anoint your child with their “blessed” water. But the truth is, no matter how much they wish and they pray to their invisible sky zombie, the purity of that water comes only from the FSM.

I have proof. How do you make Spaghetti? You must boil it, in WATER!!!! Ergo, his FSMness is the creator of the very baptismal water within which your child was doused.

• Chris says:

This is a revelation! B4, when someone would question the existence of His Noodlyness I would have only our humble scriptures, and the sightings too I guess, but now I have scientific evidence. Water exists on earth; water is used in baptisms; Spaghetti is made with water; thus, His Noodlyness is creator and God! This is pure geeenius! Death to the sky zombie, long live His Noodly Appendage!

• Brandon says:

Yes! Water exists, therefore the FSM is real. How anybody can deny this simple fact is beyond me.

3. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

That cake looks yummy. Congrats on the baby, and raise her to be a faithful Pastafarian.

4. Me says:

I think, therefore I am.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I’m using that line the next time I’m asked why I’m a Pastafarian/atheist.

5. Olio says:

In our family a similar tradition regarding baptism. We don’t do it.

Congratulations.

6. Larry says:

Your daughter will get over it and the cake looks great!

7. tekHedd says:

What a beautiful cake! (Not just because it has his image, but because it is beautifully rendered!)

Fortunately, humans are water-retardant. I myself was baptized soon after being born, and have felt no ill effects to this point.

8. Ziggy says:

Thankfully that whole baptism thing does not leave a mark.

1 2 3