I challenged my Gran to make an FSM Cake

Published May 15th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

fsmcake

Hello, my name is Daniel (devoted Pastafarian).

I challenged my Gran to make an FSM cake for my 18th, and I’ve attached the result to this email. I thought it turned out rather well.

Awesome!

28 Responses to “I challenged my Gran to make an FSM Cake”

1. mouse says:

Happy birthday Daniel!
    I was still a Christian when I was 18, so you are way ahaed of me!
    May the FSM bless your adulthood and all your other hoods.

2. Apprentice Frederic says:

Daniel, it’s clear that your dear old (?) granny turned out rather well also. Perkiness is next to godliness.

3. austinart2782 says:

It will clearly shows if you have religious roots the upcoming generation will follow.

May the FSM bless you..

4. austinart2782 says:

FSM has always have this beautiful designs with the cakes.

If you want your child to be as creative try to check this school for painting at

Austin Art Classes

5. Shoebutton says:

Very cool Gran you have, and talented too !

6. www.passionflowersideeffects.com says:

I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, however I thought this submit was once great. I don’t realize who you might be but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger for those who aren’t already. Cheers!

7. MB says:

I feel sorry for you all, that you feel like the best use of your time is making fun of us Christians…how sad.

• Keith says:

We also make fun of Moslems, Fundamentalists (who are NOT Christians but O/T quoters) and idiots in general. You may feel sad but I feel happy: in fact, positively gay.

• Atsap Revol says:

MB, we feel sorry for Christians and other religious people who feel “holier than thou” about anyone that doesn’t conform to their particular dogma/mythology/superstition. Feeling is one thing, but when you seek to enforce others to accept your beliefs and practices, you are intolerable. You have ample opportunity to observe your religious beliefs and practices in your church and in your home. Yet many of you want to take over the public sphere of influence. We will continue to make fun of, ridicule, and inhibit those who would introduce the teaching of intelligent design or creationism in public school biology classes. I think it is a good use of our time to keep our country from rejecting science in favor of unfounded superstition.

AR

• TiltedHorizon says:

Who is “us Christians”? Last time I checked “Christianity” is just an umbrella term grouping the diverse and typically conflicting denominations together. Every sect considers itself “True Christians ®” while declaring all the other apples from the same tree heretical.

8. Elly Eva says:

I thought that the point was that it is equally likely that a FSM created the world as a god, so if people are taught other religions alongside science they can be taught anything as any number of theories of not-evolution can be created???????

• Keith says:

Quite correct, Elly. If creationism is to be taught in science classes then the doctrine of the FSM creating mountains, midgets and pirates should also be taught. I should also be allowed to tell children that the Pyro Plastics corporation created dinosaurs.