Dropped Spaghetti Shows Influence of the Almighty FSM

Published March 12th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

We spotted this on Reddit, and the photographer, MSB, was nice enough to share with us:

In a drunken stupor, I accidentally dropped an open box of spaghetti and it landed in this form on my stove.

spaghetti-coincidence-i-think-not

spaghetti-coincidence-i-think-not-2

Random accident or evidence of the FSM’s influence over all things?

38 Responses to “Dropped Spaghetti Shows Influence of the Almighty FSM”

1. Atsap Revol says:

The “bots” have taken over our website. At least the last 100 posts have been by “bots.” Can’t we do something to shut out these bastards?

• Wayne says:

Hi Atsap

It is a server issue. I am working overtime to manually remove them, and have to do it one by one to ensure I don’t get legitimate posts and regulars in the washup.

Thanks for your patience mate. I apologise for any difficulties this is causing.

• Keith says:

Amidst all of the spam there was something about sending 1200 blogs to this site. Am I being paranoid or was there a genuine effort to disrupt this website?

• Wayne says:

Not a genuine effort, the software that separates spam is encountering problems, so we are being dumped with the usual amount of spam bot stuff without anything to filter it.

• Atsap Revol says:

Thanks, Wayne. I know you spend a lot of time cleaning up our site, and your effort is appreciated. Wish there was some way to send a virus back to the assholes responsible for this mischief.

Atsap

• Keith says:

Ditto from me, Wayne. I couldn’t manage a piss up in a brewery so people like you have my undying respect.

• Wayne says:

Thanks fellas. My pleasure. Ramen, and May Sauce Be With You!

• Tanner says:

If you know thier ip adress or website, you could flood thier udp or, Ddos thier website.

2. Bob says:

“This is my body,” IT proclaimed (IT being the FSM). “Boil in water, top with marinara, and enjoy life’s sustenance with a few swills of beer.”

• Gibbo says:

when FSM spoke to me it suggested a topping of spicy tomato sauce, perhaps with black olives and a grating of Parmesan cheese.

• Rev. Pat Robertson says:

And feed an entire country with it. (Make it a small one though. China would be pressing your luck.)

3. Luke says:

All hail His Noodliness! Thank you O Noodly Lord for revealing your power to us feeble humans! Why can’t the other religions produce miracles like this?

4. Rev. Pat Robertson says:

Eeeeeeeeeeek…it is undeniable that his Holy Noodleness is everywhere!

5. ihaveseenthenoodles says:

how can this evidenc ebe denied. isn’t it funny how the true god shows himself constantly but the false ones have never given this sort of inconclusible evidence

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

You would think that a god so vain he’d condemn a soul to eternal torture would be insufferable in his continual presence, yet the god of Abraham hasn’t show up for thousands of years, and then only to select individuals who’d been out in the desert sun far too long.

• Olio says:

‘In desert sun far too long’

In places like Denmark, Sweden, Norway there is an issue with not enough sunlight. At least there was no issue there, this way, in the desert.

• Reverend Captain Mal says:

You’re like that dude on Bones who knew a lot of interesting facts but never anything useful to the conversation at hand.

• Olio says:

We do not have cable TV so, will have to take your word for that.

• Olio says:

Well, I haven’t ever actually seen the Central Intelligence Agency physically, but trust it does exist. Nor have I seen any of the people posting here. You could all be figments of my imagination. Just saying.

• al denté says:

You’re right, we are. Now start pinching.

6. Mike says:

What should we make of the fact that the purse is worth more than all of the appliances combined?

• Pastapastor says:

Probably that you have a chip on your shoulder, instead of pasta. My brother, don’t you know that carb-envy is a direct insult to his noodlyness!? :P xx

7. True Believer says:

I just stumbled across this website. After browsing a bit I realized I had pasta for dinner tonight! Coincidence? I believe it is was all part of his plan from the start! The instance I realized the connection I was filled by his power and it washed over me like warm olive oil. It felt like I was falling forever until once again the colander of life caught me and I was once again sitting in front of my leftovers. T all the naysayers who refuse to believe there is no evidence that convince me otherwise for the rest of my days.

8. al denté says:

I had an experience similar to True Beliver’s. After I rediscovered this site, I converted (from atheism) and meant to tell my parents over dinner. By pure coincidence, we were having spagetti! Obviously this cemented my beliefs as I was obviously being cradles welcomingly by His noodley appendage. Ramen!