Clearly the young one has been noodled

Published February 20th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

Young-Drawing

My boyfriend’s granddaughter drew the attached, of her own volition, when she was only 4 years old.  Clearly the young one has been noodled.  We are not surprised – the innocent see the absolute truth….  Nevertheless, we are encouraged to see His Noodliness reaching out to the youth.
Ramen,

Katya

Fantastic! I’m encouraged as well.

45 Responses to “Clearly the young one has been noodled”

1. Bhashit says:

Why don’t you add a facebook-share button?

• Bhashit says:

Sorry, My mistake. The facebook-share button appeared after a slight delay.

2. Jesus LOVES You! says:

Please. I don’t know any of you, but if you are this desperate for compassion and unfailing love… come to Jesus. This THING that someone has made up is unbelievable! JESUS is real. NOT spaghetti. I thought this was a joke.. If you want to live for eternity in perfectness and go to heaven, go to church and hear the world of the REAL God! I promise you’ll be happy you did, it’s not hard to go to the store, so why not church??

• Insightful Ape says:

Is this real? Sounds too much like a fake. Why go to store, not church? Because at the store you get something for what you pay. At church you get only an empty promise.

• Atsap Revol says:

I bought a bag of freshly fried chicken at the deli last week. As I was walking across the parking lot, a sweet young proselyte commented: “That chicken sure smells good. Do you know how much Jesus loves you?” Without missing a stride, I responded: “That may be so, but He’s not getting any of my chicken.”

It’s easy to go to the deli. You leave a little money and you get a bag of fried chicken. If you go to church, you leave a lot of money and you get a bag of feces tauri. Easy choice: chicken or bullshit.

Atsap Revol

• Keith says:

Nice one, ATSAP. Perhaps someone should come up with a list of responses. The god botherers seem to have only two mantras: “Jesus loves you” or “You are going to Hell”. I’m sure we could liven up their day if we had a quick response on hand.

• Keith says:

JLU: I don’t know you either. Let’s keep it that way.

• Jim says:

“Have you f*ers lost him again!” : My friend’s response when confronted with “Have you found Jesus?”.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Has anyone here never been in a church? I was raised to go at LEAST once every week, and did so until I evolved into a thinking adult, at which time I started analyzing what was being spewed and judged it to be – in the words of our esteem brother ATSAP REVOL – feces tauri.

Spaghetti IS real. I was also raised by an Italian mother, so I ate pasta more than I went to church, thank the FSM. I’m saved!

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

P.S. Just how desperate for love do we have to be to accept YOUR unbelievable religion, J.L.Y.?

• Keith says:

I used to go to Sunday school, then church until I was about 12. At that age my parents asked me if I still wanted to go. When I said “no” my mother said “you’re old enough and ugly enough to make your own decisions”. That was that.

• Olio says:

Wait are we at church now? The church of the FSM?

• Keith says:

No: the Christian Church. If you want to be more specific: Methodist. We used to be Church of England but when we moved to Australia there was no C of E church in the neighbourhood. We plumped for the nearest church that wasn’t Catholic. Don’t blame me: it was my parents’ decision.

• Olio says:

Moving to Aussie land? Nobody could ever blame you for that. I’ve heard all good things about Australia.

• Captain Darkblade says:

I can proudly say I’ve never been to church.

• Olio says:

Not recently. But for a wedding ceremony at one, does it count?

• Bill T. says:

Yah, I went to church too. The more I went, the less sense the people there made.

• Reverend Captain Mal says:

I’m not desperate for compassion and unfailing love. I have a dog for that. He greets me excitedly when I come home and is always a good listener. Sometimes, when things are really bad, he’ll even cry for me. Would you like to know the best “trait” my dog has, though? I can prove he exists, and that puts him several steps above your narcissistic Jewish zombie.

You know what I am desperate for? Sense. Some people call it common sense, but I’m not convinced. In organized religion it seems rarer than unicorns. The day some religious nut can produce one shred of actual evidence to support ANY of their claims, I’ll start cutting you folks a little slack. Until then, keep your buybull thumping limited to those who actually want to hear it.

Mal

P.S. – Have you ever really studied the lore concerning heaven and hell and the fall of Lucifer? If any of that really did exist, you would be fighting on the side of the oppressive tyrant. Congrats on being a dickwad.

• Olio says:

Hey I have never seen your dog. He exists to you. But to me he is just words on the screen here. No fur to pat, no dog kisses, no baying to go outside, just blips on a screen. Does this mean I don’t believe in your dog? No. I have faith your dog exists.

• Reverend Captain Mal says:

My point was that I COULD prove my dog exists. It’s quite easy because he does exist. If absolute proof was necessary, you could meet him.

Who can say the same about God?

• Olio says:

What Would Scooby Do?

• Olio says:

Scratch that.

What Would Scooby Doo?

• Olio says:

I’ve been told, always curb the dogma.

• Marrey Jack says:

Listen Jesus, here’s the deal. My church is Fazolies, and since I can’t get drunk in this life because the Flying Spaghetti Monster revealed himself to me by inflicting me with alcoholism by sending Fetucini al Satanio to tempt me into being a drunk, and in the afterlife I get to do more than just strum harps-I get a BEER VOLCANO!!! That is how he REVEALED his noodly goodness to this godless heathen who was nothing but a worthless baby eating, hex sending, ATHEIST who worshipped the devil by making a mockery of all the pirates out there by getting drunk on Captain Morgan’s and drooling all over the place at Long John Silvers.

You say spaghetti isn’t real?! Jesus is just an imaginary friend for adults, but I HAVE spaghetti in the cupboard. In fact I just drove by the church(granted it was closed, damn the luck cause I wanted some bread sticks:( but there IS spaghetti in there. Spaghetti IS real, just go down the pasta aisle at Kroger’s, perhaps the Flying Spaghetti Monster will reveal himself to you and open your blind eyes when you get touched in your heart by his noodly appendage!!!

Ramen and Ravioli to you:)
      Be blessed and eat breadsticks,
      AARRRGH!!!

• Leanne says:

But spaghetti is real. I had it for dinner…

• Pasta Arian says:

But, what you boiled for your sins, Leanne, is not of the same substance as The FSM. There is, surely, no Holy Trinity, except pasta, pesto and prosciutto. Aaaaarghhhhh….

3. ashley says:

Cmon…do you all really believe this or is this some kind of joke..A spaghetti monster??

• TiltedHorizon says:

Sooo close. Come on, can do it. Read the about page.

• Marrey Jack says:

No, this is a parody religion where we talk just like Theists. If a person is a Pastafarian I would go so far to say they are by default most likely an Atheist(with a good sense of humor:). That and we just like having fun by getting dressed up like Pirates!!! This was all started if I am not mistaken when a school district wanted Intelligent Design taught in a biology class alongside Evolution. Then some brilliant person pushed to have the Pastafarian creation story taught with intelligent design. If they have to teach some crack pot religious pseudo science and insult the rest of us who are concerned with truth by calling it “science” and telling lies when it is nothing more than religion, if they are allowed to spew their crack pot stories then they will also have to spew OUR crack pot story:)

4. ed says:

The Noodle is strong with this one.

5. numerology 733 says:

My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at web,
    but I know I am getting knowledge all the time by reading such pleasant
    articles.

6. The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Sod off then!

7. Wayne says:

My apologies, Toni, I removed all the spam. Readers please note that Toni is not telling everybody to sod off.

8. Keith says:

Would that have been the dozen or so “I am really intrigued by your post, try big girls and egg beaters” stuff?

9. Brennana says: