Poland Pastafarians Protesting

Published January 30th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

acta_protest

The hottest topic in Poland now is concerning the passing of the ACTA agreement. It’s something similar to the US’s SOPA act. Many people in Poland and in all of the European Union believe that it’ll acknowledge and legalize censorship in the Internet. In the last few days thousands of young people all across the country went out to peacefully protest against the passing of the ACTA act. Between them there were Pastafarians ;)

Those actions triggered a nationwide debate concerning the freedom of speech in the Web.

Best regards and RAmen!

Artu

19 Responses to “Poland Pastafarians Protesting”

1. hotclaws says:

bless his powerful tentacles.

2. stylusmobilus says:

His Noodlyness would oppose all censorship of the intarnetzes. I know, because when I asked Him he did not answer. I could smell beer though.

3. Anonymous from the picture says:

It’s awesome that we are on this website : DDD

UNITE I SAUCE!

4. Be serious says:

Be….. Serious….

5. Wayne says:

Good on you Artu, and to your mates as well.

For me, modern Poland defines all the best of what it means to fight for rights. You were left in the cold during WW2, you fought the Soviet empire to the death for your freedom. You can rightfully hold your heads high. We’re proud to have you all displayed on the website, and we’re doubly proud to see the flag of His Noodlyness with you. You honour His Noodlyness, and us all.

May your nation continue to grow. May You All Be Touched By His Noodly Appendage!

6. Dionaea says:

Amazing, I wish people in my country would be just as outraged! Surely the FSM would detest such a destruction of our freedom and privacy! For anyone who hasn’t signed yet, here’s a link to a petition to get the European parliament to stop ACTA: http://www.avaaz.org/en/stop_acta/?cl=1548742897&v=12326

7. polander says:

i’m a pastafarian from poland and i’m proud that people are protesting against tusk regime.. he’ll fall down soon. thumbs up for protests. freedom and downloading are holy values.

8. Rev. Ren says:

Pastafarians of Poland unite! Together we are stronger! Our religion is still not recognized here, but many of us have been touched by his noodly appendages and can see the light shinning above the Beer Volcano!
    Be Saucy!
    RAmen

revren@cofsm.com

• PastorDiSemolaDeGranoDuro says:

Your religion is recognised everywhere mate.

• Rev. Ren says:

(yea I know that…but I’m a Pastafarian Fundamentalist trying to inflame religious feelings against overwhelming infidel influences)