May He watch over us all this new year

Published January 1st, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

Bend_lights

Yea, verily; He watches over us both night and day.

We are truly blessed by his Noodly Appendages.

- Lynette   (Bend, Oregon)

31 Responses to “May He watch over us all this new year”

1. stylusmobilus says:

For His Appendages Guideth the Weak; His Sauce, Zesty and Full of Flavour Feedeth the Hungry. Never Shall His Followers Be Denieth Complex Carbohydrates and Proteins. His Meaty Balls, Made of the Finest Minces and Spices; Shineth Like Beacons Guideth The Undernourish-ed to Dinner. May We Drink In Reverence To His Noodlyness, for He Is The One True God-thingeth, and All Other God-thingeths be Falser Than A Cheap Chinese Copy.

2. Honestly? says:

Delightful. Pasta be on your plate this new year!

3. holabalulu says:

you guys do know your worshiping food right i mean how is food holy in anyway and how is he a ”god”
    am not saying that its wrong but i get how people worship budda and jesus and even the devil but how are you going to worship food come on is the world really doing that bad … that we have to turn our faith to a flying spaghetti monster ?? wow just wow ?? and remember am not trying to hurt anyone am just giving my honest opinion

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Thanks for being honest. Now read the “About Tab” and get educated.

Personally, I don’t get how people worship the devil. Worshipping Jesus is only because of indoctrination, and “worship” may be too strong a term for Buddha. How about “admire”?

• Dionaea says:

Why don’t you try living on just Buddha, Jesus and/or the Devil for a bit. They don’t taste all that great, I bet you’ll want some of our pasta in no time :P

• Pesto says:

Please, please consider using punctuation in the future. Your post is a very long run-on sentence and it gave me a tremendous headache to read it. And it is no more ridiculous to worship a pasta monster than any other made-up being. The others just seem “normal” because they’ve been known of for much longer. Read or reread the about tab if you are still confused.

May the sauce be with us all!
      R’amen

• TiltedHorizon says:

We don’t worship food, that would be silly, we ‘worship’ a Flying Spaghetti Monster. I’d recommend reading the ‘about’ tab.

4. Mo says:

I know I started the new year right! We feasted on pasta for New Years. Ramen.

5. downtown dave says:

He won’t save you on Judgement Day.

• stylusmobilus says:

Spoken like a true muppet. And here we were thinking you returned to the medical waste bin.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

The first three of the new, improved, Ten Commandments deal with kissing god’s cosmic tush, so apparently he’s very vain. Or like Tinker Belle, he’ll cease to exist if enough people don’t recite “I DO believe in fairies! I do, I do!”

You’d think someone all that concerned about us escaping his holy wrath because we didn’t praise him enough would show himself now and then.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Downtown dave is a drive-by poster, he wants only to drum up an audience for his pathetic blog. Bye-bye dave.

6. Nameless says:

And, with a single stroke, I destroy the very soul of “Venganza”:

• Nameless says:

Um…oops. I meant this:

• Pesto says:

I would say nice try, Nameless, but it wasn’t. Rambling nonsense.

• Nameless says:

Nonsense, of course. Logic is nonsense. I expected better of you.

• nun sequitur says:

manipulating consciousness thru soundwaves which alters brainwaves inducing whole brain states…enhancing achievement, potential.
        not affiliated with any religion, social system & not reccomended 4 anyone with seizures nor 4 use while driving..nor affiliated with me in any way.

http://www.monroeinstitute.org the educational institute

http://www.hemi-sync.com/ their associated products noted above

for humans, not chimps.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Two strokes later….. nothing happened.

• tekhedd says:

Actually, I quite like this image.

• Nameless says:

It was for a demonstration on the Flat Earth Society.

Don’t look it up. Seriously, don’t.

• bruceo says:

Okay.

7. nun sequitur says:

it is too late for advice, anyway. lies will prevail. they ALWAYS do.

8. nun s equator says:

..& the significant if not only in volume contributions
    i have made r still that, contributions, even if u find the value of them equated with toilet paper.

clutter