Hydrolycus Pyrates

Published January 8th, 2012 by Bobby Henderson

Hydrolycus-Pyrates

I’m a tattoo artist in Minnesota and had a client come and wanted the skeleton fish with the eye patch logo.  I decided to draw him something similar but different and with my style, when he decided to go with the original image symbolizing the church I kept the new drawing for a future painting.

This gentleman also turned me on the Pastafarian way and I received my credentials from the church.   Recently I had the time to finish up the painting and would not only like to share it with the church.

- Carl

29 Responses to “Hydrolycus Pyrates”

1 2 3
  1. Tracy says:

Love. It!

2. Dionaea says:

What an enlightened painting, you have truly been touched by his noodly appendage.

May the sauce be with you :)

3. opiesysco says:

I am looking at getting another tattoo in sepia. I want to get a back/side piece with a pirate ship and a jolly roger flag and the atheist flag flying. I would like to have the FSM in there somewhere.
    Any ideas?
    BTW, I do like your pirate fish.

• Brian Fritzen says:

“the Atheist flag”

Can you link an image of the Atheist Flag. All I ever see is the Humanist H or the A that looks more like Anarchy. I would love to have an atheist tattoo but so far the coolest thing I have come up with is Japanese 無神論者

Thanks,
      Brian

• opiesysco says:

I was going to usa a variation of the A or the atom symbol on a flag. I have to tell my idea to my tattoo artist and she will come up with the drawing. Once it is done, I will share with all of my pasta loving brothers and sisters.

• Rev. Ren says:

You could always include ἄθεος which in is the Greek origins of the word Atheist, it meant “without god”. Alternatively add somewhere in the design a fish “that walks on land” ;)

Ramen

4. Amy Pirate says:

Wauw, it’s beautiful! You are really good! Have you made a tattoo like it?

5. tekhedd says:

That’s is awesome. I’d have gone for it! Thanks for sharing.

6. Dibort says:

Lol, i want this tattoo on my skin! Hahaha, cool draw.

7. www says:

that’s fucking awesome. i wanna ask sb to put a photo of holy medal with the fsm i;ve seen with crucfified stupid jesus but i wanna see with fsm. i dream about medallion with his noodly appendage

8. www says:

u know i’m from poland very catholical country and fsmism is still not popular here

• Keith says:

I’d be interested to know how much of Poland’s economy is tied up in the catholic church.

• Rev. Ren says:

I’m also in Poland, Warsaw, an ordained FSM minister, want to help me make it popular? (revren@cofsm.com)

1 2 3